This can't be Michael

PookiePookie Posts: 6
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Or Am I wrong? the area around the mouth looks very weird to me. Covers mouth way toooo much! Glove does not fit!
[youtube:q9bh4o4z]

If you look at this one.. It looks very right to me.

[youtube:q9bh4o4z]

What do you think? Is first video MJ?

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Michael 100%
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Nah, it's Michael. I'm sure he's probably covering his mouth so much because he's lip syncing. It's okay MJ..sometimes you need too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PookiePookie Posts: 6
    Omg <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> glove on wrong hand! I just caught that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    Michael always covered his mouth when he sang. This was after the surgery that he said made him look like a lizard. His words not mine.. But yeah, MJ for sure!!
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    The first video is definitely Michael I PROMISE you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I remember back when that first aired my aunt asked me why he was covering his mouth like that haha I was just like I don't know who cares he's Michael! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    I just thought maybe there was something wrong with his mouth that he didn't want to show. I definitely think it was him though. The way he was singing & dancing, totally MJ. He even cried during the J5 songs because he was performing with ALL of his brothers.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i didn't finish the vid but i think putting his hand up to the mike like that just helps the sound go out better. could be wrong but i think that is why,
  • it was him and remember, Karen says he was on meds that day from pain from surgery and she had to feed him bagles in the dressing room and get him up...his Dr. said he needed to sleep for 8 hours...Karen said he did what he did...when he hit the stage, he mustered all his strength...He was not well that day and if you watch the entire concert, he is very self conscious of his lip and covers it all night...poor guy. As for the size of the glove...LOL...none is bigger than the Motown 25 glove!
  • I was just like I don't know who cares he's Michael! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> right. plus, i heard he sometimes covered his mouth over the mic because the sound system was not quite right and he was containing the sound or something like that.
    Just goes to show the quality of showmanship Michael has when he can perform like THAT under THOSE conditions <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i didn't finish the vid but i think putting his hand up to the mike like that just helps the sound go out better. could be wrong but i think that is why,

that's right. i heard this from a few people in the music business.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    it was him and remember, Karen says he was on meds that day from pain from surgery and she had to feed him bagles in the dressing room and get him up...his Dr. said he needed to sleep for 8 hours...Karen said he did what he did...when he hit the stage, he mustered all his strength...He was not well that day and if you watch the entire concert, he is very self conscious of his lip and covers it all night...poor guy. As for the size of the glove...LOL...none is bigger than the Motown 25 glove!

First of all, after rewatching that concert again, with the way he performed. I don't buy her story. If he was sooo drugged up that she had to walk him around & feed him bagels & gatorade, there is no way he would have performed that way. He did more than a couple numbers, all requiring him to dance. He would have dropped at some point if that was the case. He was great so I think she's bs-ing. Sorry. He might not have felt well that day but he definitely couldn't have been layed out & drugged up right before going on stage & then performing that way. There's no way.
  • it was him and remember, Karen says he was on meds that day from pain from surgery and she had to feed him bagles in the dressing room and get him up...his Dr. said he needed to sleep for 8 hours...Karen said he did what he did...when he hit the stage, he mustered all his strength...He was not well that day and if you watch the entire concert, he is very self conscious of his lip and covers it all night...poor guy. As for the size of the glove...LOL...none is bigger than the Motown 25 glove!

no way I believe that story from Karen. for one, anyone working with Michael signs a confidentiality agreement FOR LIFE and they will never share personal info like that. Karen's full of s*** , IMO. watch that performance carefully and the precision of the movements, the level of energy, etc. the dancing is superb - maybe even better than the first time. no way a person on "too many drugs" without enough time to sleep it off, could move like that no matter what their work ethic and sense of showmanship. as a psychologist who use to manage a med clinic for outpatients on psychotropic drugs (some of them in the entertainment business), i know a little about this.

First of all, after rewatching that concert again, with the way he performed. I don't buy her story. If he was sooo drugged up that she had to walk him around & feed him bagels & gatorade, there is no way he would have performed that way. He did more than a couple numbers, all requiring him to dance. He would have dropped at some point if that was the case. He was great so I think she's bs-ing. Sorry. He might not have felt well that day but he definitely couldn't have been layed out & drugged up right before going on stage & then performing that way. There's no way.

right, right, right. plus with that many bagels and gatorade after so many drugs, he either would have passed out, fallen asleep or felt the need to urinate constantly. b.s. story. pearl jr.has some interesting things to say about karen in her book.
    You guys make good points, after watching this again and now clearly remembering what all of his performances were like that night...and just even his level of energy when he was sitting in the audience...I doubt his condition was as extreme as she makes it out to be..
    Thank you guys for opinion on this. My brother is a big fan of Michael Jackson ever since I was little. I never really watched much of his videos, concert footage or anything really unless the few times he asked me to. I always loved the music but didn't watch to much of him. That's why I had to ask if the first video was him. What got me into all this was because of his "death" Things that surrounded his "death" did not sit right with me. Thanks guys! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    What I wouldn't give to have been in that audience. Electrifying! He's so gorgeous!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I read that he was Ill he had a temperature I think kf meant medication for the illness but the doc over did some kind of medication but he got up there and gave the great performance as only be can what am experiance it must have been to be there
  • This was after the surgery that he said made him look like a lizard. His words not mine..

OMG, where did you hear or read THAT? I always thought that in 2001 (around the time of that performance)he didn't look himself.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I am not sure where I saw him say that but I did see it he never thought he was handsome
    He did not see that
    I am not sure where I saw him say that but I did see it he never thought he was handsome
    He did not see that

God I can't EXPLAIN how much that fact breaks my heart, because honestly I think he is THE single most beautiful gorgeous hott sexy handsome man I've ever seen in my entire life, no joke, I don't think anybody is more attractive than Michael Jackson.

I also read that Michael was always jealous of his sister Janet because she had sex appeal and Michael never thought he had sexy appeal. um HELLO?! can you SAY gold pants?!?!? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I mean DAYUM. he was too sexy...just watch in the closet for gods sake <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    This was after the surgery that he said made him look like a lizard. His words not mine..

OMG, where did you hear or read THAT? I always thought that in 2001 (around the time of that performance)he didn't look himself.

This is something I just found.

Michael Jackson confessed to Rabbi Shmuley: I'm an ugly 'lizard'

By Nancy Dillon
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    Sunday, September 27th 2009, 9:36 AM

The man Michael Jackson saw in the mirror was a grotesque "lizard" who made him sick, according to a new book based on taped confessions.

Jackson was so terrified of growing "old and ugly," he wished he could lock the gates of Neverland and never come out, he says in "The Michael Jackson Tapes."

"I don't want to be seen now ... I am like a lizard. It is horrible," Jackson told a confidant, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.

"If it weren't for children, I would choose death. I mean it," Jackson said almost a decade before he died of a drug overdose.

Boteach recorded more than 30 hours of talks with Jackson in 2000 and 2001 as part of a failed book project.

On the tapes, the King of Pop recalled physical abuse at the hands of his dad and told Boteach he had a crush on Princess Diana, wanted to date a widowed Katie Couric and considered Madonna "jealous" and "not sexy."

He said Madonna "laid down the law" before a date, telling him, "I am not going to Disneyland, okay? That's out."

He said Madonna tried to take him to a strip bar and initiate phone sex, but he refused

<!-- m -->http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/ ... zard_.html<!-- m -->
    This was after the surgery that he said made him look like a lizard. His words not mine..

By Nancy Dillon
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

The man Michael Jackson saw in the mirror was a grotesque "lizard" who made him sick, according to a new book based on taped confessions.

Jackson was so terrified of growing "old and ugly," he wished he could lock the gates of Neverland and never come out, he says in "The Michael Jackson Tapes."

"I don't want to be seen now ... I am like a lizard. It is horrible," Jackson told a confidant, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.

"If it weren't for children, I would choose death. I mean it," Jackson said almost a decade before he died of a drug overdose.

Boteach recorded more than 30 hours of talks with Jackson in 2000 and 2001 as part of a failed book project.

On the tapes, the King of Pop recalled physical abuse at the hands of his dad and told Boteach he had a crush on Princess Diana, wanted to date a widowed Katie Couric and considered Madonna "jealous" and "not sexy."

He said Madonna "laid down the law" before a date, telling him, "I am not going to Disneyland, okay? That's out."

He said Madonna tried to take him to a strip bar and initiate phone sex, but he refused

God damn Mike! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> thats horrible! I would have looked him deep in his eyes EVERY SINGLE DAY and told that man he was beautiful!!!!!
    Also, wow i did not know that about madonna lol
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I truly hope Michael is on these forums daily. All of our words can provide some healing for his soul. He's got to know how connected we feel to him, and how we love EVERYTHING about him. Maybe we can give back a little of what he's given the world. Michael, you're forever etched on my heart. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234

By Nancy Dillon
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

God damn Mike! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> thats horrible! I would have looked him deep in his eyes EVERY SINGLE DAY and told that man he was beautiful!!!!!
    Also, wow i did not know that about madonna lol

That's sad that MJ never realized how beautiful of a man he was. In my opinion he was fine from the start, beautiful eyes the perfect smile, but his dad's verbal abuse must have been really bad for him to feel that way. I think MJ may have covered his mouth when he was lip syncing. That's my opinion. Anyway I wish he didn't feel that way about himself. As far as the Madonna issue I think she was infatuated with MJ because Madonna likes exotic type men with charisma. I really think Madonna thought she could have MJ but she was wrong. I know she was also into Tupac and they briefly dated. I guess Tupac was getting flack about it from his homies so he let her go. I heard she even wanted to have kids with him.