Miley Cyrus

mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Okay so one of the millions of things this hoax has opened my eyes to is the influence in the music industry. i've never been a huge fan of miley cyrus, and i'm not particularly one now. everyone's been talking about how she's morphing into the "next britney." i think she's doing something slightly different, i.e. fighting back. i took a gander at her new album on itunes, and 2 songs in particular really caught my attention.
even if you don't like her or her style of music, just listen- lyrics are included. i think she woke up.

the first is "Liberty Walk"
[youtube:2zhfzkog]

the next song, "Robot," is so obvious.
[youtube:2zhfzkog]

even though i'm not a fan....you go girl.

Comments

• OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    She will be performing at the World Cup closing ceremonies.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Yup, she has imo. She was under contract to record one more album before she retires from the music biz. She said she wants to focus more on acting because the music industry is too negative.
  • kearnsykearnsy Posts: 2
    If this is true, then kudos to her....however all her previous material, pictures, music etc has been used and abused to brainwash the children of the world <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    If this is true, then kudos to her....however all her previous material, pictures, music etc has been used and abused to brainwash the children of the world <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

& you think that was her decision or her fault? Do you really think she had control over that? Because, normally your label & your management has control over your material & your image until you stand up to them & say no. & yeah she took pictures that were inappropriate but who leaked them? Probably her management or someone other than herself.