hello from romania

peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
i've been watching you for a while...and i think you're doing a good job. But i think it's time to share my opinion with all of you. I heard about Michael Jackson in 1988 when i saw for the first time "thriller".(i'm from romania, and untill 1989 we were "closed" in comunism..so the news and the music from outside the country were pretty rare...) Since day one i was a fan. I also saw him in 1996 in Bucharest...it was the best day of my life. So...i'm happy to meet all of you...and i hope that my beliefs about Mj will hope you to resolve the mystery...

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hello welcome to the forum.
  • Hey welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    Hello my dears! I know this forum for a long time and finally I made my courage to join you all. I'm a BELIEVER from Romania and I want to thank you guys for all your efforts, you are amazing!!! This forum saved me for so many times when I was depressed and sad! I'm deeply honored to join this wonderful family and I hope my beliefs about all what happened to help in this adventure! I truly believe that MJ is alive! MJ changed my life and my perceptions! I love him very much! I love you guys.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome on board Red Rose.. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->