Hard Questions

ZenZen Posts: 341
edited January 1970 in News
Another person asked if we should try another approach.
Do you think it should be wise to start asking the Jacksons, the
Estate, the Media some hard questions and no longer accept
ambiguous answers from them?
Everything so veiled, and no longer needs to be listed.
One problem I am finding is the use of the word "passed".
The first definition in the dictionary defines: "To move on or ahead;
proceed". Tito in "Remembering Michael" also uses "passed".

WHY did the coroner or a doctor NOT come out on the steps at
UCLA and tell the public statement of "death" and autopsy reports-
when it is protocol for many less famous people.

WHY did the family not have a viewing (IF Michael died), for the fans?
Yes, that is their own private business, but that business had led others
to believe that the murder left him unrecognizable, which has led to
more fear and questions.

I have written for some answers and receive same ambiguous answers
and subtleties in search of Rockwell. Well, the next step is talking in
person to found relatives, but is that dangerous or unwise?

While speaking of Rockwell, I also must ask and want answers to Wylie
Draper. WHY the LATIMES have no obituary on him? Can someone
find an obituary in the GA newspaper? I cannot.

Common sense would tell me to delete while rational; maybe the
investigation should only draw on what the media publishes and our
response to them?

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I have tried to find obits on Wylie over and over and people just start rambling on about they dont know or get on another topic, or oh you are not related so off limits, same old same old. All I can vouch for is that I have seen the crypt with his name on it and birth date and death date which as we all know is the mysterious Neverland raid date December 20th 1993. I don't want to push at the cemetery too hard because that's where I want to be laid to rest and I don't want to make somebody mad and be disrespectful.
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    Wylie died in LA, but having died on December 20, it's possible that his obituary did not appear in the LA Times (if it did at all) until early 1994 (since that was holiday season, and certain things get delayed in publishing over the holidays). And the 1994 index of obits for the LA Times is not online yet. They have multiple years online, only a few years are missing, and 1994 is one of them. But then again, it's possible that no one placed an obituary for him at the LA TImes (they're not mandatory).

It's also possible (and more likely) that his obituary instead appeared in a newspaper of the local area in Georgia where he was buried (Warner Robins is the town). I could only find a couple of newspapers for that area (nefari, you might know of more?): The Bleckley County News, and the Daily Sun (<!-- m -->http://www.macon.com/thesun/<!-- m -->). They use the Legacy website for their obituary index, but it doesn't go back as far as 1993. A lot of records like that are not online that far back, especially for smaller areas. They might be at some point, but that is a big undertaking to get them online. Even as far back as the LA Times has their records, it's taken them a lot of time and lot of help to get obits indexed, and they are still not finished.

Anyway, my point is that it's not all that strange that we can't find his obit online. What is strange to me is that I could only find one Wylie Draper in the SSDI (Social Security Death Index), and it's not the same guy (the one I found was born in the early 1900's). So that, to me, is a bit more odd.
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    Nefari, I understand and thank you.
    "X" at the LA TIMES advised to look through old microfilche for the
    dates in question. "X" did not have a Wylie Draper listed in LA TIMES.
    I give the complete name of Wylie Hughes Draper, Jr.

@Christiana, I find that VERY odd. Just like the two Michael J.
    Jacksons listed.

I am of the feeling that not too many of the people really care to draw
    the curtain back completely?
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Another person asked if we should try another approach.
    Do you think it should be wise to start asking the Jacksons, the
    Estate, the Media some hard questions and no longer accept
    ambiguous answers from them?
    Everything so veiled, and no longer needs to be listed.
    One problem I am finding is the use of the word "passed".
    The first definition in the dictionary defines: "To move on or ahead;
    proceed". Tito in "Remembering Michael" also uses "passed".

WHY did the coroner or a doctor NOT come out on the steps at
    UCLA and tell the public statement of "death" and autopsy reports-
    when it is protocol for many less famous people.

WHY did the family not have a viewing (IF Michael died), for the fans?
    Yes, that is their own private business, but that business had led others
    to believe that the murder left him unrecognizable, which has led to
    more fear and questions.

I have written for some answers and receive same ambiguous answers
    and subtleties in search of Rockwell. Well, the next step is talking in
    person to found relatives, but is that dangerous or unwise?

While speaking of Rockwell, I also must ask and want answers to Wylie
    Draper. WHY the LATIMES have no obituary on him? Can someone
    find an obituary in the GA newspaper? I cannot.

Common sense would tell me to delete while rational; maybe the
    investigation should only draw on what the media publishes and our
    response to them?

I know we are all getting a little impatient, but I really don't think its a good idea to approach the family for answers. They may not have any. Let's wait until the trial gets under way and what it reveals.
    KEEP THE FAITH!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm with you Zen. Jermaine smirking on Larry King and the two of them enjoying a smug little moment was enough for me.

I believe in my gut that he is alive and this is a hoax but I cried my eyes out at work on the bathroom floor Friday afternoon because I was reliving what happened a year ago when I really believed he was dead... and this Jermaine has the balls to get up in front of a camera and giggle about it like it's a big JOKE.

I'm tired. I want some straight answers. They could have killed this hoax a long time ago. I feel like I am being sported and manipulated. All they have to say is please stop, Michael is dead, there is no hoax, please move on and let him go... but they don't. Why? Either the whole family are sociopaths with no conscience, no empathy, and no sense of right and wrong, or they are perpetuating it for a higher purpose.

Larry King is fully aware of the hoax theories, they're all over his blog, yet he lets Jermaine slide with that stupid ass comment as if he's playing along. Why would he do that?

I guess I fail to see the harm in asking the hard questions I just don't think there is a venue available for us (collective) to do that.
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    by bec » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 am
    I'm with you Zen. Jermaine smirking on Larry King and the two of them enjoying a smug little moment was enough for me.

I believe in my gut that he is alive and this is a hoax but I cried my eyes out at work on the bathroom floor Friday afternoon because I was reliving what happened a year ago when I really believed he was dead... and this Jermaine has the balls to get up in front of a camera and giggle about it like it's a big JOKE.

I'm tired. I want some straight answers. They could have killed this hoax a long time ago. I feel like I am being sported and manipulated. All they have to say is please stop, Michael is dead, there is no hoax, please move on and let him go... but they don't. Why? Either the whole family are sociopaths with no conscience, no empathy, and no sense of right and wrong, or they are perpetuating it for a higher purpose.

Larry King is fully aware of the hoax theories, they're all over his blog, yet he lets Jermaine slide with that stupid ass comment as if he's playing along. Why would he do that?

I guess I fail to see the harm in asking the hard questions I just don't think there is a venue available for us (collective) to do that.

Bec, I hope you are feeling better since last Friday.

Michael's legacy of LOVE is feeling like one of despair and hurt perpetuated
    in part by lack of truths.
    The family well Jermaine and certain others are seeming soulless.
    Having attended a few funerals, I have NEVER seen one like they portray
    on FILM.
    Unless they are waiting for one special hand- crafted statue, I have never
    known of anyone with the means to wait a year to carve an epitaph into stone.
    What type of family sells all items to highest bidder? Not furniture, but
    personal items and his artistic drawings! You think the little girl would not
    want these? Why she have posters of her dad, she should have his
    original ART-framed and I hope she do.

Larry King and Jermaine together I cannot stomach, but I cannot stomach
    them on individuals either. Jermaine grinning with slurpee wearing the J5 shirt
    two day after Michael died or passed was dubbed low then.

Not being one who is in awe of celebrities AT ALL, I don't find it too unusual
    to think to ask them hard questions and when they all interviewed on tv, the
    interviewers just listen to their script and go <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. While we are going <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

"they had to do it that way", just WHAT do that mean by that.
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    I agree with you Zen.
    Thank you for your comment. I truly hope and pray the truth will come out.
    I feel in my heart Michael is alive and we all just must keep the faith.
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Hm, maybe we should be content with what we get -it always makes me feel highly uncomfortable to bother people.
    (yes, I know, I´m a bad investigator! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

And we have to think about the consequences as well - a sucessful investigation would mean at worst to blow someones
    cover who most likely doesn´t want to be revealed. Do you think we should do that? It´s an other persons life, you know... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Can someone post the video of Jermaine smirking on Larry King? Ive not seen that. Thanks
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Can someone post the video of Jermaine smirking on Larry King? Ive not seen that. Thanks

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=103&t=11728<!-- l -->
    It's in the forth video..
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    For those of you doubting and fussing about Jermaine, please watch the 30th anniversary concert. Watch as Michael leans on Jermaine's shoulder during a heartfelt moment in the song they are performing, watch what passes between them, only love and support. I know Jermaine has done some idiotic things in his day but I do not think Jermaine would harm his Brother or mean for harm to come to his Brother. That smirking between Larry King and Jermaine means something yes but I dont think it is malicious or ugly. I think they are smirking because they want to tell us something but they respect Michael and it's all about keeping Michael's wishes right now. In my heart I think Michael has something special in store for us all and we only must open our own, look, and listen. Hold on tight and keep the faith!