Hello from Pennsylvania!(:

mjisnotdeadduhhmjisnotdeadduhh Posts: 26
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone(: I am realatively new to the site, and i try to visit the forum everyday, but I'm usually in the chatroom(: my name is Kaitlyn, and i first became a fan of Michael in 2003. I was only 8 at the time, and I saw him on the news a lot, and I believed all of the filthy tabloid trash because i was too little and innocent to realize that people lie. When the allegations came out in 2003, I simply asked my mother, "did Michael Jackson do what everybpdy thinks he did?" and she replied "No, he didnt. He is a child at heart, and he was just having a sleepover like you do with you friends." Then i started listening to his music and I loved him. On June 25, 2009, i was sitting in my livingroom when my best friend texted me "MICHAEL JACKSON WAS RUSHED TO THE UCLA HOSPITAL!!" I turned on the news, and there it was. Michael Jackson Dead. i cried for weeks, but then I got to thinking, mabye hes not dead, mabye it was a hoax. and i started researching, mostly on youtube at first but then i found this website, and i LOVE it. it helps remind me that Im not crazy for beLIEving in this hoax, and that Im not alone. Thank you everyone for welcoming me. its nice to have met everyone(:

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi Kaitlyn, welcome to the forum.
  • Thanks so much(:
  • Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
    Hi Kaitlyn....welcome to our family. So glad to hear a young person like yourself was able to see the truth amongst all the lies media throw at us. I don't intend to mother you but, since you are so young, please, please be careful when using forums, etc...DO NOT FOLLOW ANYONE OR GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO....PLEASE <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Ok, enough mothering.....sorry... WELCOME!!!

XOXO - lots LOVE to you <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • welcome to the forum..I am relatively new myself, but welcome on board.
  • Hi Kaitlyn....welcome to our family. So glad to hear a young person like yourself was able to see the truth amongst all the lies media throw at us. I don't intend to mother you but, since you are so young, please, please be careful when using forums, etc...DO NOT FOLLOW ANYONE OR GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFO....PLEASE <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Ok, enough mothering.....sorry... WELCOME!!!

XOXO - lots LOVE to you <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Thank you(: its okay, id rather have somebody who cares enough to mother me than nobody at all! haha
  • welcome to the forum..I am relatively new myself, but welcome on board.

Well than welcom yourself(: lol
  • aliciaa671aliciaa671 Posts: 29
    Where in PA? I'm in Harrisburg. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Welcome Kaitlyn!
    Hope you feel at home here.
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->