MJ's Las Vegas Rental Home Vandalized

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Originally posted 15 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned cops have just responded to the Las Vegas home Michael Jackson rented from 2007 -2009 after someone called in claiming the place had been vandalized.

0628-micheal-jackson-getty-ex-credit.jpg

Law enforcement sources tell us when cops arrived to the home, they found several walls inside the home had been spray painted with "illegible" graffiti.

We're told no one has lived in the home for more than a year -- and cops have no idea when the vandals may have struck.

In a related note -- we're told several people visited the home recently to commemorate the one-year anniversary of MJ's death ... and it's likely one of the fans may have noticed the graffiti.

So far, cops have no suspects -- and no arrests have been made.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/28/michael-j ... andalized/<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Pointing to Las Vegas again? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    maybe it was the same fan that vandalized Clark Gable's grave with a kiss <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    maybe it was the same fan that vandalized Clark Gable's grave with a kiss <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    AGAIN LAS VEGAS... WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WONDERLAND AND THEY SAY THIS... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    Yes, we know TMZ. Mj kids was and is there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I wonder what are these illegible grafitti ?
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    It probably says "I'll beat your asses off you greedy le***es" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
    I'm afraid to post much as TMZ might run with it so I'll keep my thoughts to myself....but, I have to think all of the non-MJ Fans just have to be going insane that TMZ continues to post so many MJ stories a year after he "died." I'm not a mean person but I do sorta hope it's driving them crazy b/c they still say such mean things about MJ <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    ^^ I agree, and so of there stories are worthless in my opinion, like this story here. Who cares? you know what i mean, i dont want to be mean or anything like that but stories these makes me roll me eyes because its kinda stupid. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But i do know they're reporting these silly stories for a reason.
    ^^ I agree, and so of there stories are worthless in my opinion, like this story here. Who cares? you know what i mean, i dont want to be mean or anything like that but stories these makes me roll me eyes because its kinda stupid. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But i do know they're reporting these silly stories for a reason.

Just thought that the grafitti could be use to show us some clues. I perfectly know that TMZ articles are not to be taken at face value but they are part of the hoax and this is also what caught my attention. If Michael is reading...please some clues with the grafitti <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If TMZ should post a photo of graffiti <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Typical tabloid...... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

This would not even be news but for the fact Michael stayed there, Why do they relate this to Michael, loads of empty houses get broke into!!! Do they write about it..NO!!!

TMZ just try go one day without writing about Michael please <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Gematria Game Time <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Vandalism

95 = vandalism, Neverland, filmmaking, Peter Pan, is-the-one, have-no-fear

L.O.V.E. & Blessings!!!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    how "bad"
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632

DON'T WORRY SARAHLI WE'LL GET THOSE PICTURES IN NO TIME CUS NOW YOU'VE ASKED AND THEY'LL RESPOND. MAYBE THE ILLEGIBLE GRAFITTI WON'T BE SO ILLEGIBLE AFTER ALL GEE ANOTHER IDEA!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The interesting question is:
    is the house still rented by MJ?

If yes, who needs to rent a house when he's dead?
    If no, why is it empty but MJ fans are admitted on his "anniversary"?
    (who invented that word "anniversary" for a public death case btw - did anybody else notice this strange usage of a word?)
    Who owns it will not have an interest in letting MJ fans in, right, but rather rent it to somebody else? So who visited it?

I am still waiting for the lizard, Harvey.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Typical tabloid...... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

This would not even be news but for the fact Michael stayed there, Why do they relate this to Michael, loads of empty houses get broke into!!! Do they write about it..NO!!!

TMZ just try go one day without writing about Michael please <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

No, we don't want TMZ to stop with clues about Michael!!! TS and TMZ are our life-lines. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    UNCLE HARVEY IS OUR BFF. LIFE LINES YES LOL! I LOOK FORWARD TO TMZ EACH AND EVERY DAY IT'S LIKE MY DAILY CUP OF COFFEE. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OOH AND "TMZ HAS LEARNED".......LEARNED FROM THE MAN!!! "YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE" OH YES AND DON'T FORGET THE "SOURCE"
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Las Vegas is the place to be........ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • If TMZ should post a photo of graffiti <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

my guess it will say either <!-- w -->www.elvisandmjdotcom<!-- w --> or <!-- w -->www.mjhd.com<!-- w --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Go TMZ I dare you!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    Originally posted 15 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned cops have just responded to the Las Vegas home Michael Jackson rented from 2007 -2009 after someone called in claiming the place had been vandalized.

0628-micheal-jackson-getty-ex-credit.jpg

Law enforcement sources tell us when cops arrived to the home, they found several walls inside the home had been spray painted with "illegible" graffiti.

We're told no one has lived in the home for more than a year -- and cops have no idea when the vandals may have struck.

In a related note -- we're told several people visited the home recently to commemorate the one-year anniversary of MJ's death ... and it's likely one of the fans may have noticed the graffiti.

So far, cops have no suspects -- and no arrests have been made.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/28/michael-j ... andalized/<!-- m -->

I know this could mean insode the walls.. and they show a picture of outside. but what if they mean inside the house? no one can get in there right. and theres no mention of any other damage so they didnt break in. so it would have to be someone with access to the house. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    HOW A FAN CAN NOTE THE GRAFFITI FROM OUTSIDE??? IF SOME FANS ARE VISITING THE HOUSE ISNT THAT MEAN THAT THE HOUSE WAS OPEN??? I DON´T GET IT... WHY "ILLEGIBLE"??? WHY ""??? IS THEY CAN´T READ IT??? OR THEY CAN TELL US???
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649

Bad words about Michael?
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649

(who invented that word "anniversary" for a public death case btw - did anybody else notice this strange usage of a word?)
    Who owns it will not have an interest in letting MJ fans in, right, but rather rent it to somebody else? So who visited it?

If not "anniversary", what word would you use?

If not "anniversary", what word would you use?

I rather think that if there are really grafitti they must be hoax related because I think that Michael still rents the home as suggested by the title.
  • B-LIEvesB-LIEves Posts: 54
    hmm i need to stop by this house on my way to work because i know it's near me. from my understanding, there were gates surrounding the house. and i thought an mj fan bought the house a few years back? guess i'm wrong, and there's a mysterious owner? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->