randy telling us MJ is dead

peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> on twitter
"I don’t mean 2 be negative all the time but pls understand my bro shouldnt be dead & I get protective when people try 2 exploit us, esp now"

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Randy tells us his brother shouldn't be dead.

Randy is right. He shouldn't be. Good thing he isn't, lol.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Randy has been saying that for some time now and it's a very likely possibility that that's the sad sad truth <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . Miss you Michael...
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    why did you laugh? You made me bust out laughing! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    :( on twitter
    "I don’t mean 2 be negative all the time but pls understand my bro shouldnt be dead & I get protective when people try 2 exploit us, esp now"

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m -->
    i shouldn't be dead either <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well, if you want to read between the lines or think of it a different way. He really does have a brother that has passed. But, not Michael.
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I would hope if MJ was really dead or murdered his family would united and work together to seek justice not just on twitter.I know for a fact that if you are not follow this on the internet you would be loss so I think Randy is saying stuff like this to keep more people from believing in the hoax.
  • Well, if you want to read between the lines or think of it a different way. He really does have a brother that has passed. But, not Michael.

Possible. Marlon did have a twin that died at birth <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    What does he mean by:
    Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day
    1:15 PM Jun 25th via mobile web

Who's Big Bro? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • francynafrancyna Posts: 22
    What does he mean by:
    Sorry Big Bro, for not getting ur children there on the anniversary of ur last day
    1:15 PM Jun 25th via mobile web

Who's Big Bro? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Did Randy write that on 25th june 2010? Maybe he was supposed to take Mike's children somewhere...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    They're in the care of their Grandma, and she decides where they go, and that was MJ's choice. But Randy has good intentions. Maybe Katherine decided if she had to do speaking at the Gary thing, she couldn't keep an eye on what they were doing and they'd probably be bored, esp. Blanket.

Like who is he talking to, MJ the ghost, to himself, or trying to impress readers with his superior notion of what they should be doing. After all didn't Jermaine say in the LK interview that the kids had never been to FL (or almost never), so they had all year to show their love and respect. A true dead person doesn't care, and the kids seemed happy being in Hawaii.

And I agree he shouldn't be dead as far as we know!!
  • See here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9702<!-- l -->
This discussion has been closed.