This has taken a great toll on me.

WendyEWendyE Posts: 105
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I have wavered back and forth all year about this hoax. I totally agree that the circumstances surrounding Micheal's no longer being here/death is very strange. I have never seen anything like this. I had such a strange feeling this last week. I am really beginning to believe that he is gone and he was murdered. I think the family is split because some are getting $$ and some are not. I think Randy is telling the truth. Michael would have to have so many in on this it makes no sense. However I do think that AEG has the buck to make this all look like a hoax to keep us all going and hoping. Unless Michael knew he was going to be taken out and he got out before they could do anything to him. In that case I cannot see the family slipping up and giving out clues. I saw Katherine Jackson at the Beverly Hilton and she looked pained. As a mother I saw true sadness in her face. She may try and keep a strong demeanor but inside her heart is broken. My own mother was a strong lady much like Katherine and she hide her pain but in private she cried. She too lost a child/my brother. So I guess I have been seeing things the way I wanted to not deal with my own pain. I feel I have lost a year trying to prove he is alive. If he is, he may not want or need to be found. I love him and that will never change. I had hope at one time but now after seeing her up close I could feel it. So I guess I am throwing in the towel and will now work at finding justice for him.
God bless you all. I admit it has been interesting and I really appreciate you all and your opinions. I can't do this anymore. I know in my soul he is in heaven now.
WendyE

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Goodbye, WendyE....I will miss you <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    I'm having a hard time with all of this right now too, but we have to keep the faith.
    I really understand your feelings and I wish you all the best <3
    We'll miss you.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I too find some days very hard. This morning I was feeling down because of it all. I feel I need daily tidbits to keep the faith, unfortunately. I'm sad you lost your confidence in MJ being alive. We really do need each other here for support. Take care.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    WendyE.
    I am happy for you who found clousure.((hugs))

Justice is really what I (and many of us) am waiting for.
    Dead or alive, justice must be served, but not only for the past year, but for the the earlier years.
    Those trials (& MJ circle) put Michael in the grave, propofol and an "incopetent Hollywood type of Doctor" where just the final executors, but not the real cause.

Take care.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Wendy, maybe it's a good idea to take a long break. This has also taken it's toll on me, mentally and physically. You are not alone. The hardest part for me, is seeing the family in public and wondering how long they can keep this up ??? And why so much media attention if it is supposed to be a secret??? Why involve a Dr. in all this? Why didn't he just die of a heartattack instead? All these questions is what keeps me coming back. It's to find the truth, not about BAM. I pray for you, and wish you all the best for the journey ahead of you. I too have lost my mother when I was 15, so I do see alot of weird behaviour with the Jackson Family....but then again, we are not driven by money.........As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxo