edited July 2010 in News
2020 Michael Jackson After life
From ABC News.
With Karen, his designers, Harvey etc.

watch it here: <!-- m -->http://xtshare.com/toshare.php?Id=36053<!-- m -->

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I'm at minute 16..

Did Murray say it was his first time he performed CPR? A cardiologist doing CPR for first time? what the..
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    I'm at minute 16..

Did Murray say it was his first time he performed CPR? A cardiologist doing CPR for first time? what the..

yepp ... odd....
    "I don't wanna be performing "billie jean" when I'm 50 years old"
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    karen and the designers are asked if michael had The glove with him in the casket...
    they say: no HE didnt want that.
    so the dead can speak??
    karen and the designers are asked if michael had The glove with him in the casket...
    so the dead can speak??

Well I suppose he told them that before he "died"

But what's weirder about this is that we've been told by THE JACKSON FAMILY that Michael was burried with the glove, and now they're saying he wasn't.
  • 2020 vision..Michael is not buried.As for the glove, they could not find it . He left it here with me , on his last visit. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • karen and the designers are asked if michael had The glove with him in the casket...
    so the dead can speak??

Well I suppose he told them that before he "died"

But what's weirder about this is that we've been told by THE JACKSON FAMILY that Michael was burried with the glove, and now they're saying he wasn't.

There is alot of contradicting things they say.. leave it to the Jackson family.. lol