POLL: Is this hoax be considered a moral sin?

Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
POLL: Is this hoax considered to be a moral sin? Is Michael using his high power and authority to minipulate the public negatively (making millions very sad) on this large of a scale considered a moral sin?

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    If his only pourpose was to make money and just that for his pocket, not donating a cent to charity at least, I would be in a shock and very very very upset, because I cried rivers wondering if he had been murdered and also I have been exposing my thoughts, worries and care (as now) for his sake, knowing that people label us "wackos" for thinking about the possibility of him being alive.

I did not pay a penny from my pocket. I invested my time because I wanted to and clicked over banners and links because I wanted as well.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Until he tells us the reasons behind it we cannot judge.
  • Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51
    If his only pourpose was to make money and just that for his pocket, not donating a cent to charity at least, I would be in a shock and very very very upset, because I cried rivers wondering if he had been murdered and also I have been exposing my thoughts, worries and care (as now) for his sake, knowing that people label us "wackos" for thinking about the possibility of him being alive.

I did not pay a penny from my pocket. I invested my time because I wanted to and clicked over banners and links because I wanted as well.

Yes Gema, that's what I have thought too. Ever since June of last year, Michael's music has EXPLODED. But so has his personal life. I've seen countless documentaries about his life, as well as the lives of his children. Many of them constantly still discuss whether Michael was guilty or not of child molestation. Many of them also point out Michael's prescription drug problems. Sadly, I hardly see any, if any at all, about his charity contributions and his message of healing our wounded planet. That's why I wonder what message he is attempting to deliver through this because whatever it is, it isn't being delivered like it should be.
    Until he tells us the reasons behind it we cannot judge.

Yup curls, only God can judge.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "whatever it is, it isn't being delivered like it should be"

The "message" will be understood by people in the way their psycho works, I guess.

I am sure the world is awared of the humanitarian Michael was, but he was the biggest entertainer during decades as well. His life has not been a life difficult to forget with all the drama and gossip either.

Now that he is gone, people want to know what happened and digging in to morbid speculatins is part of it. That unfortunately, will never stop.
    "whatever it is, it isn't being delivered like it should be"

The "message" will be understood by people in the way their psycho works, I guess.

I am sure the world is awared of the humanitarian Michael was, but he was the biggest entertainer during decades as well. His life has not been a life difficult to forget with all the drama and gossip either.

Now that he is gone, people want to know what happened and digging in to morbid speculatins is part of it. That unfortunately, will never stop.

I'm afraid it won't. 50 years from now, they will still probably be speculating why he changed skin tones, etc etc.
  • In what way is Saving The World morally negative? He is helping US help ourselves - I would entrust to him any amount of money more than anyone else on the planet & know he would do the right thing with it.Anyone who feels this is negative should search out his reasons & the very large implications & realise the lengths gone to to help people see what he is doing - you can lead a horse to water & all that jazz. The final analysis comes down to each individual. Personally I prefer to find as many facts as I can before making assumptions & then I try & leave those assumptions open to change if more info changes the picture - of course I could just be crazy, that is a large possibility <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    maybe it isn't the dieing that is going to get peoples attention maybe it's the returning.he just had to do the dieing to get to it. after that he ought to have everyone's attention. maybe then he can tell us out of his own mouth the point that he wants to get across.or prove his innocence or whatever it is .
    i only have one question.does anyone know where i put my medication ?
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    POLL: Is this hoax considered to be a moral sin? Is Michael using his high power and authority to minipulate the public negatively (making millions very sad) on this large of a scale considered a moral sin?

Well, yeah, if "considered" to be, by a Pharisee or a cynic, puffed up by their religion, or hardened heart.

MJ is not hurting anything. Are movies a sin? (Some actor died or you cried because it was SCARY, and then it was over and you went home, somehow affected by it.Entertained? Educated? ) Are games a sin? (Only if that's all you do with the Time of your Life.) Are wild rides at the carnival a sin? (Not unless you let go and jump to your death, before the ride sets you back down on the ground.) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Relax.

Mr. Jackson, that Joker, Gamester, and Actor, Cutting Edge Idea Man, is just doing a GREAT BIG THING, which he is sharing with everyone (friend or even, yes, foe, who wants to partake).

It is good to question and THINK. But, then, KNOW. It's all for LOVE. He said .<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    I believe you have to look at the intention behind the act. If the intention is about ones self, then perhaps one could say it was a moral sin, however it is not up for us to judge, lest we be judged. If Micheal is in hiding or did in fact hoax his death, I do not for one minute feel it was a selfish act.
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    Even if it were a selfish act, I wouldn't for one second care. MJ would be back <3 That's all that matters
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    No because it's all for love.

It's tough to argue a moral sin when your heart and intent is positive.