The Credits TII

bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This has been bugging me for ages, and has probably been discussed before. If so, please delete.

At the end of TII, it says "Michael Jackson wanted to thank all past choreographers, etc"

How did they know he wanted to????

Either they just assumed, or

1) Mike knew he was going to disappear and thanked them all
2) He knew he was going to die and thanked them all............

What do you all think?? With the LOVE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• I think the answer is in the barcode of the Blu-Ray DVD. You have to subtract it by 7 and divide by the number of album sales.
  • bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
    I think the answer is in the barcode of the Blu-Ray DVD. You have to subtract it by 7 and divide by the number of album sales.

Sorry, I'm not quite with you? Please explain what you mean <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I was being sarcastic. My point is that there isn't something strange about EVERYTHING. Putting "Michael wanted to thank past choreographers" is just a nice gesture on the part of the filmmakers.
    I was being sarcastic. My point is that there isn't something strange about EVERYTHING. Putting "Michael wanted to thank past choreographers" is just a nice gesture on the part of the filmmakers.

There isn't any need to be sarcastic at all. If that is the case, they could have said....we, on behalf of Michael Jackson, wish to thank!!! They didn't have to say Michael wanted to thank....that's a whole different meaning!!!!! That implies that Michael wanted to thank them personally IMO

I thought the whole point of being here was to investigate everything.....if people are getting to the point where they are no longer tolerant, then maybe they should take a rest <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    I think this is important. Thanks bliss !

Thank you Delia, I thought so too. That's why I brought it up <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

i have to agree that does seem odd. who in fact were these people?

or maybe it was to cover themselves some way legally , who knows.
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    Tohme name was on credits in TII! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->