clue after J5 medley in TII?

mmzmmz Posts: 450
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was thinking at TII movie...after the jackson 5 medley..
Michael tells his brothers,and Katherine,and joe...I love you.
When I first watched the movie,I found strange he mixed parents with brothers,not including the sisters. After the medley,it would have had more sense to talk of the brothers, but ..maybe he just meant all the family..but in that case...why he didn't name the sisters?
MOreover..and most important:
-those were supposed to be rehearsals...isn't it strange he adresses to the family in that situation?
Like if the family could really listen to his words?Or like if there was an audience?I don't know if I explained what I mean...
This is I think a possible interpretation for that part in the movie:
- Michael knew it was going to be a movie,and wants his family know he loves them,no matter what (no matter if he had to fake his death,and loves them because he knows in short days they will have to start lying,and play the role.Like " I love you,beacuse you are going to help me in all this"
His brothers have been the firsts from the beginning to play a role in the hoax (the firsts to thank),then mother and Joe (it is a hard job for Kat and Joe to lye on his son).
Janet doesn't say a lot in the hoax...she sent clues just while performing,and during an interview (released lot of time after Michael HD)...maybe at the beginning she didn't want to take part to it,or she didn't know,as for the other sisters.

I think everything in TII movie has a meaning in the hoax..the songs chosen,the words Michael says... And I think this part really means something. And...doesn't really fit if those were really just "rehearsals" for a tour.

Comments

• Yes, you are so right. There are too many hidden messages to ignore them. I found that a little odd too that he didn't mention his sisters.
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580
    I get what you mean. I like said before, he seems to be farewell-ing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I suppose it's possible he didn't thank his sisters because he would be able to thank them in person?

They did go into the house on the 6-26 and remove bedding and "furniture".

Oh and that pesky hard drive.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    yes i thought it was odd he didnt mention his sisters either.
    maybe they just dont have the "connection" that the jackson 5 did i mean performing with his brothers was an enormous part of his life.
    but yeah i agree, tons of clues in this is it. the biggest one for me being the scene at the end of the credits <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    tell me if thats not a clue then WHATS THE POINT OF THAT SCENE! its random and irrelevant unless it has a meaning to the hoax. thats one of the biggest clues in this whole thing for me.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    It wasn't odd at all. He did that all the time in all concerts after singing the J5 songs, i can remember he said these same words in BAD tour, Dangerous tour. He points at the mike stands and there goes a spot light, he says his brothers' names and parent's names and says he loves them, after singing "i'll be there". In all concerts, not in TII only. No hidden message there, unfortunately. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • breakodawnbreakodawn Posts: 50
    mmz...I have to agree with you.That part of the movie has always intrigued me as well.We have to remember that this was supposed to be rehearsal footage only.So why bother thanking your brothers and mum and dad in the middle of a rehearsal.The amount of times they would have to rehearse, I don't think you would be saying that every time.You would think he would save that for the concerts that were obviously never to be,and it's something he would never have to rehearse as he always said it many times in previous concerts.Cheers xxxooo.
  • Badgirl777Badgirl777 Posts: 81
    I wonder why too, and not only the sisters....it was touching when i had mentioned his kids.

But...another thing....i had the strong feeling that the Jackson Medley untill this end was sang by a different Michael....the old Michael we know ! Before he wears his sunglasses,,, when he speaks about the fizz in his ear....he look like he has fun, he laught, he danced better, he don't look so thin, he was presant and had the leading position.
    Not so joking like the one who mentioned the family....a absolut different aura.
    He was there a second time...when he goes on the lifting platform...if there where doubles...then that was the real.
    By the way...

The Jackson Medley was his time and it was amazing
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    It wasn't odd at all. He did that all the time in all concerts after singing the J5 songs, i can remember he said these same words in BAD tour, Dangerous tour. He points at the mike stands and there goes a spot light, he says his brothers' names and parent's names and says he loves them, after singing "i'll be there". In all concerts, not in TII only. No hidden message there, unfortunately. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

yes,I know! But..don't you find strange that he says that during rehearsals? Check at dangerous or bad era rehearsals...completely different style. He never "entertained" so much during rehearsals.. in TII movie,it all seems to be done for the movie,not for a coming concert.
    If we pay attention,ALL details (big effects,the mirror man at the beginning,the real show it had to be at 02 arena..)related to the tour are missing.Not ready yet. In TII there is mainly Michael,the Man,and him dancing and singing full songs. And the videos from the DOME project,that I think will mean something more in the next future.
    The tour was not ready yet.
    that to say,I still find a hidden message there..
    plus..notice...let's suppose Michael was really under drugs effects...he would have done the less he could do...not more than just a rehearsal. And not say the words he was going to say during the real tour. It was a clean mind that was speaking there,not a disturbed man one.