Make #ElvisandMJdotcom trending on Twitter on July 5

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI

So the new date is set: July 5 at 2:00PM PT
. PT is GMT -8, you can check here what the difference is with the timezone you're in: <!-- m -->http://www.worldtimezone.com/<!-- m -->

If you don't have a Twitter account yet, please make one. Share this on all your profile pages, ask your friends to spread it around, post comments on blogs, anything to make this known.

Here is some important information about Trending Topics on Twitter:

[youtube:1x8htcv7]

Leave a comment if you're in, so that this topic will stay on top in the new topics list and don't forget to set the alarm of your phone for July 5.

If you have any questions or ideas to make sure this will work, please share.

Check this as well for standard tweets: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11939<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thanks, Souza! Please tell EVERYONE guys! We NEED to make it a TT! Do it for MJ <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I'll also put a short video on my youtube, it has about 800 subscribers so that can get the message out too!
  • I can't do much but I can shove a quick vid out if it'll help - anyone got an attention grabbing title?
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    LET'S DO IT!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • EmtygaEmtyga Posts: 14
    I'm in!. And I hope this time more people will join us.. We have to do it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'm in...Souza...just a quick question...I don't know how to put links on twitter, do you ever put links to NWO stuff on there to bring more people aware? I think that would be a great way to get the message out there, just don't know how to do it1 if you can help with this that would be great! I'm in with July 5th for sure!
    Thanks
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    okay i'm in. i made a damn twitter account for it.

QUESTION:

do i need to tweet like every second? every few minutes? just once?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Yes, we have to try one more time <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    I'm in!

QUESTION:

As often as you can, preferably every few seconds. If for whatever reason you can only donate one tweet, that's ok; your contribution still helps. But please do tweet as often as you can.

Keep in mind we're limited to 100 tweets an hour; so, pace yourself wisely once you start reaching that limit or you'll be thrown in twitter jail for 60 minutes if the hour isn't up. Same goes for the twitter die-hards who have multiple accounts - remember the limit <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • LET'S DO IT!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    I'm in!

QUESTION:

As often as you can, preferably every few seconds. If for whatever reason you can only donate one tweet, that's ok; your contribution still helps. But please do tweet as often as you can.

Keep in mind we're limited to 100 tweets an hour; so, pace yourself wisely once you start reaching that limit or you'll be thrown in twitter jail for 60 minutes if the hour isn't up. Same goes for the twitter die-hards who have multiple accounts - remember the limit <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

thank you! wow, twitter is intense haha
  • OK, I'm in! So, we just tweet on July 5 at 2 pm PT, which is 5 pm EST?
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    @mjfansince4: lol yup <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OK, I'm in! So, we just tweet on July 5 at 2 pm PT, which is 5 pm EST?

Yeah, that's 5pm EST =)

Also for the newbies: aside from the homepage, you can also tweet from the search page <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#search?q=elvisandmjdotcom<!-- m --> The advantage of the search page is that you can see everyone else tweeting while you tweet too ^_^
  • BlondyBlondy Posts: 76
    Yes!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'll be there!!!

Let's do it one more time!!!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    I'll be there! =)
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I'll be tweeting too.. I send messages on FB. Some of them are not even MJ's fan..lol
  • This time "we have to raise our voice as one"
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    It will be 6.30am on July 6th here and I will do my best to contribute

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'll be there to! Lets do it one more time!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    I'm in.....even downloaded Twitter iphone app just in case!!
    <!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html<!-- m -->
    2pm in LA (PDT) is 10pm in the UK (BST). <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We can do it this time ! Keep the faith guys Michael is watching and we must make him proud ! Army of Love be prepared !
  • I´m in! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • esfemaesfema Posts: 22
    They just want to make a trend? or think something will happen on July 5th?

please Mo and Souza answer my question <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    I'm in.

So, i can't post one after another? How many time do I have to wait to post it again? I was thinking in post on a account on my pc and my friend to post in another account on my notebook at the same time, but in the same place (my house), in this case they wouldn't count the tweets?

Sorry by the bad english.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    IM IN!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Hello everybody. I would like to make a suggestion that will help with this twitter campaign for Michael. We have several days to prepare and my suggestion is to make a file of comments that you can copy/paste from. Use the twitter box to write the comments so that you know you are within the allowed amount of characters. Then copy and paste it to a file and save it for use on July 5th. Think of short but powerful statements that will make people curious, and of course have #ElvisandMJdotcom on every tweet.

Love & Light to ALL

Blessed to have been,
    TouchedByAnAngel

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/TouchedByAngelM<!-- m -->

AliveForever.jpg

Paradigm Shift is a change from one way of thinking to another. It's a revolution, a transformation. It is driven by agents of change... US!