Jermaine Interview with Geraldo

youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:18vxn6r7]

Comments

• foreverkingforeverking Posts: 206
    Again, my mother said if I can't say anything good to say nothing at all...but...how come Jermaine is ALWAYS in the camera? My goodness, it wasn't an hour after the "private" memorial that he was giving an interview. The interviewer was allowed into the service, so they allowed press to attend too.

I don't know if Jermaine knows about the hoax, but MJ knows his brother and he gave him the part of the person who will do all of the talking. MJ knew Jermaine is a camera hog and he is right.
  • Again, my mother said if I can't say anything good to say nothing at all...but...how come Jermaine is ALWAYS in the camera? My goodness, it wasn't an hour after the "private" memorial that he was giving an interview. The interviewer was allowed into the service, so they allowed press to attend too.

I don't know if Jermaine knows about the hoax, but MJ knows his brother and he gave him the part of the person who will do all of the talking. MJ knew Jermaine is a camera hog and he is right.

Yes, it seems Jermaine LOVES his role <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    I agree. I just thought it was interesting once again that Jermaine can't seem to just answer a question. He hesitates and even avoids questions all together. It almost seems at one point that Geraldo is getting a little irritated with him.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    There's no doubt Jermaine doesn't feel as nervous about spinning stories as does Randy. I wonder how all of them in the inner group would fare with a lie detector machine?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Video is no longer available.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    There's no doubt Jermaine doesn't feel as nervous about spinning stories as does Randy. I wonder how all of them in the inner group would fare with a lie detector machine?

Now that I would actually pay to see!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

You have hit the nail on its head. A lie detector machine would solve all on the problems in this situation. Well-said and God bless you, MJonmind! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    OH HECK NO!! YOU'VE ASKED FOR A LIE DETECTOR MICHAEL WILL GLADLY SUPPLY IT <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> DON'T GIVE THE MAN ANYMORE IDEAS HE GETS MORE CREATIVE I MEAN HE'S ALREADY A GENIUS AND THEN WITH ALL OUR IDEAS HERE NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE HAVE A SPECIAL SHOW EITHER MAURY POVICH OR SOME OTHER SHOW IN WHICH WE HAVE CM TAKING LIE DETECTOR TEST, JERMAINE, JOE, TOYA I CAN PICTURE MAURY SAYING "THE LIE DETECTOR INDICATES MICHAEL YOU ARE NOT DEAD!!!" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    OH HECK NO!! YOU'VE ASKED FOR A LIE DETECTOR MICHAEL WILL GLADLY SUPPLY IT <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> DON'T GIVE THE MAN ANYMORE IDEAS HE GETS MORE CREATIVE I MEAN HE'S ALREADY A GENIUS AND THEN WITH ALL OUR IDEAS HERE NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE HAVE A SPECIAL SHOW EITHER MAURY POVICH OR SOME OTHER SHOW IN WHICH WE HAVE CM TAKING LIE DETECTOR TEST, JERMAINE, JOE, TOYA I CAN PICTURE MAURY SAYING "THE LIE DETECTOR INDICATES MICHAEL YOU ARE NOT DEAD!!!" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You are so funny! That you for making me smile. I am sure that MJ will supply it! He is a creative genius! God bless you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Thanks darkchild I'm such a clown it's just me always joking around. I hope if Mike is with us he can get a good laugh. I'm glad I made you laugh makes my day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    VERY CLOSE FAMILY, ESPECIALLY WHEN MOM, DAD, AND KIDSWERE NOT AT THE FL ON "DEATH" ANNIVERSARY. GARY WAS GOOD REASON, RIGHT? AND THAT MICHAEL WAS SOFT AT "DEATH" AND IN THE AIRPORT BY THE TIME YOU GOT TO THE HOSPITAL, VERY WELL REHEARSED. AND THEY VERY WELL AWARE OF WHO KILLED MICHAEL, BUT THEY JUST BLUH, BLUH, BLUH, INSTEAD OF TAKE THAT SOMEONE DOWN.
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    Video is no longer available.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    i also cannot se it.. can u guys post a link ..<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Well well well Jermaine...

"The family is going to continue to be a family, Michael's very much with all of us, and hum..that's it"

Jermaine also says this refering to Murray's trial:

"Everything will be revealed..we know what's going on, we are very aware of what's going on" --> so if Michael is really dead and you know what's going what are you waiting for?...
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    i also cannot se it.. can u guys post a link ..<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:xol7yw18]
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I believe that the reason that they did the Jackson Family dynasty show, was to introduce us to Michael's brothers, so we could "study" them and learn what character they will be playing during the hoax.
    Jermaine is the moviestar
    Tito is cool Poppa T
    Jackie is the shy quiet type
    Marlon is the sweet smilin business man <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I find he is more careful what to say. No slip ups this time. But if you noticed he was nervous figiting, and a smerk on his face. If that was my brother who died, I wouldn't have a smerk on my face. I know he is covering up something. Geraldo was getting upset because Jermaine was not answering questions, he was going into circles. That for me he was told to keep his mouth shut so no slip ups will come out of it ..
    Can anyone get a transcript link for this interview? I think Geraldo said something to the effect that if MJ did not do the TII tour that he would lose the SONY/ATV catalog. I just saw this interview last weekend. I hope that someone can help me find the link for a transcript. Thank you in advance. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->