POLL: What are your opinions on Dr. Murray?

Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
POLL: What are your opinions on Dr. Murray? Do you support him?

Comments

• simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    POLL: HOW MANY POLLS DO YOU THINK LOVE LOVE WILL RUN ON THIS FORUM lol
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330

This <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    ok let's be clear Mike needs da polls he's conducting a study. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> j/k. Murray gee why is it maybe it's weird I don't know, but I see Murray and I don't get worked up into thinking he "killed" Mike. It's weird I don't feel mad at him.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    sometimes i worry that believing in the hoax has taken away my ability to have the emotions that i should be having. does that make sense to anyone?
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51
    sometimes i worry that believing in the hoax has taken away my ability to have the emotions that i should be having. does that make sense to anyone?

Yes, that makes sense. Most definitely. You ever feel like holding on to him like this is inhibiting the healing process sometimes?
  • palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    Ok, love love, I spport him, you know why though? BECAUSE HES A GOOD ASS ACTOR <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

Yes, that makes sense. Most definitely. You ever feel like holding on to him like this is inhibiting the healing process sometimes?

Makes sense to me suspicious mind.

Love Love, I feel like we are making "Group Theraphy" lol. Do you have answers to your own polls?
  • Love_LoveLove_Love Posts: 51

Love Love, I feel like we are making "Group Theraphy" lol. Do you have answers to your own polls?

I'll put mine a little later. I just want to hear you guys out first. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412

This <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> this made me laugh too.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oh man you guys make me laugh.

If this is a hoax, props to Dr Murray he's a great actor.
    If Michael's really dead, I hope this guy burns in hell and he's a HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING WHO DESERVES PRISON FOR LIFE!!

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    MURRAY IS A DEVICE TO CONDUCT A HOAX THROUGH.

I'll put mine a little later. I just want to hear you guys out first. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

for me it is more like i feel guilty because i can't seem to muster up any empathy for his parents and siblings. that i am always think yeah right to everything when these people could really be hurting and just don't have a very good ability to show it.
  • My opinion is he's a Low Down Dirty Rotten Scoundrel & Murderer.Vulnerable to Bribery due to impending foreclosure, Child Support Delinquency, Low Moral Character, Womanizer, Baby Daddy, and should have his Medical license yanked (if he in fact has one)
    as for murry for a guy who supposedly panicked then he seems alfully calm now.
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    Murray?..for me it's clear ..he's in the Hoax and he's doing well!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    shamone guys! he still have his licence and treats ppl.. if he'd really killed MJ, he wouldn't be a free man now.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    he's an actor!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Yes, I agree he is great actor <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Innocent untill proven guilty
  • karen924karen924 Posts: 234
    IF Dr. Murray did in fact murder Michael, then I feel that Michael would want us to have compassion for him. So I have no ill will towards him whatsoever. He will have to be the one who has to live with what he did. If Dr. Murray is part of the hoax then he is nothing more than a puppet who is playing his role for money
  • DanielaDaniela Posts: 37
    I think Murray is in on the hoax, otherwise he would have been arrested. I don't know if he's really a doctor or not, but he's playing his role very well.
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    So I was watching Veronica Mars, and I know it's just a tv show but it made me think of Dr. Murray.There is no way of knowing if this is even a possibility but...

In the show, this guy Abel takes the fall for murdering this girl when he did not have anything at all to do with her death. He was paid to do so. The deal was that the man who paid him off to do so would give him a large amount of money. Abel was dying and wanted to leave his family set up for life. No one but himself, the guy that paid him, and a bodyguard were in on the plan.

So even if Murray were charged with something, I wouldn't lose faith. There are always reasons for why people do things.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What if Murray is a bodyguard? or an insider or private investigator set there to find out who was after MJ´s life? what if he is really a witness?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Yes, because he is innocent until proven guilty and he is getting an unfair shake in the news.