I return Always To this

BlackVelvetBlackVelvet Posts: 70
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
When I am thinking now often about this hoax, there is one thing on which I keep returning.I do not know why it is.

And it is this -

On the day of the trial long time ago when Michael appeared late in his pyjamas, and claimed that he had a fall and was at the hospital and bruising with blood being coughed.

In my mind I return again to the picture of him with pyjamas.

I am sorry to say that in my mind I have similar picture with Freddie Mercury right at the end.

But..........with Michael I do not know of where is the relevance but I think there is a releveance somewhere.

Comments

• When I am thinking now often about this hoax, there is one thing on which I keep returning.I do not know why it is.

And it is this -

On the day of the trial long time ago when Michael appeared late in his pyjamas, and claimed that he had a fall and was at the hospital and bruising with blood being coughed.

I am sorry to say that in my mind I have similar picture with Freddie Mercury right at the end.

But..........with Michael I do not know of where is the relevance but I think there is a releveance somewhere.

When I think of Michael in his PJ's I get angry at the judge and media. The Judge because he obviously thought Michael was lying and trying to get out of going to court. How cruel and insensitive. The media for mocking Michael and the situation. Where is the compassion? Where is the love? They sure didn't show it towards Michael and that makes me angry. On the other hand, Michael handled the situation with dignity and class just like everything else in his life. God bless him.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    When I am thinking now often about this hoax, there is one thing on which I keep returning.I do not know why it is.

And it is this -

What do you mean exactly?
    He had a fall, I think it was while taking a bath...
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

And it is this -

When I think of Michael in his PJ's I get angry at the judge and media. The Judge because he obviously thought Michael was lying and trying to get out of going to court. How cruel and insensitive. The media for mocking Michael and the situation. Where is the compassion? Where is the love? They sure didn't show it towards Michael and that makes me angry. On the other hand, Michael handled the situation with dignity and class just like everything else in his life. God bless him.

I totally agree with you voice!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Michael fell during having a bath and injured his back, then the judge demanded from TM to bring Michael to court otherwise he would go to jail,so Tom called Mike and told him to come immediately to the court,that's all