For all "Believers" and "Non Believers"...MUST READ

mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
edited July 2010 in News
ATTENTION for those of you who love Michael as much as I do...Please take the time to read this!

First let me assure you that I come in peace. Next I ask you to hear me out before making any judgment calls.This is all in the name of LOVE.
I ask each and everyone of you who reads this, how much does Michael Jackson really mean to you?

My dear friends, there have been many things that have occurred since June 25th 2009, that "believers" and "non believers" don't agree on and that is ok,as everyone is entitled to their own opinions.But whether you think Michael is "dead" or "alive", whether you believe he was "murdered" or whether you believe everything is a " carefully planned "production", I ask you to put all of that aside for just a few minutes. Please just open your mind to what I have to say as I believe it is very important.
Believers and non believers...how did we as Michael Jackson fans become so divided at a time as crucial as the "death" of the man that bonds us all together? I mean the one thing we all have in common is the fact that we LOVE Michael Jackson and I hope that we all know what he "stood"or "stands" for!!!
Michael spent his entire life trying to unite the world with love. He endured trials and tribulations that no man should ever have had to endure, especially a man like Michael who spent his life dedicated to helping those in need! Michael Jackson was, is and will always be a true Humanitarian...a giver of Love, a giver to the sick and helpless, a giver to those of us who just wanted to listen to his music...he gave, gave, gave and how do we repay him? We wait until he "dies" and then, the people who he thought understood him the most became divided!! How is that for a kick in the face to Michael? Do you think this "division" among his fans would make him happy? NO WAY!!!

If you really truly love Michael, then I ask all Believers and non Believers to please take a few minutes and take a look back on the life of Michael Jackson. Go and listen to the lyrics of his songs...i recommend "Cry", Earth Song, TDRCAU, Black and white, Heal the world, man in the mirror, WILL YOU BE THERE...you get my point, but please, really study those lyrics. Then take a few minutes to check out some of his album covers, watch some of his videos...not only his music, but his "speeches and interviews.' then take a few minutes to watch even one or two videos on "NWO"and "EWO" "Haarp" etc...just open your minds for a moment
Then after doing that, take a look at what is happening around us right now. Do you ever remember a time when Mother Earth was so volatile? Every day we wake up to more death and destruction and what do we do about it? We sit back and think that oh well "we" don't have to worry about it, they will take care of itl! And Michael said " they who, it's up to us!"
Michael has given us sooo many clues throughout his career, as to what "was"or "is" important to him. He made it abundantly clear that we need to make that change!. When we had him here with us, he "tried" to guide us on a path to "CHANGE". He taught us that bringing Love back into the world was important, but we didn't listen! "We had him" folks, just like Maya Angelou said at the "memorial", but when we had him, we didn't make an effort to change!We said we would, but words are just that...words! Actions speak louder than words. Speaking of the memorial, go back and listen to every word spoken during that ceremony and while doing so, close your eyes and let the words you hear, be spoken through Michael, hear his voice, see if you hear his "messages" in those words, some of you may be surprised!

So I ask you this, if we had him and we didn't get it, isn't it a "possibility" that he HAD to "die" in order for us to truly get his message? And because he did "die" are we going to let that be in vain also???
So for those who believe he is gone and are seeking "JUSTICE4MJ"..would this not be "poetic" justice, to honor the man we all love, by being more open minded to all possibilities and to BELIEVE in the importance of his message and the importance of spreading his knowledge to others, in honor of him?
And to all the "believers"...Has Michael's message not reached you either? Must we continue to look for clues and wonder when he is coming back? Must we lose hope at the drop of a hat? What kind of army is that? Certainly not one of Love! Do you honestly believe that Michael did all of this, planned out every last detail, to reward us with a comeback, when we have failed so miserably at understanding what this "hoax" is all about? Do you think he had nothing better to do, then go to all this trouble,to find out we don't get the "message" and then we expect him to come back and reward us with his presence??? FOR WHAT? Failing the "Test".
I'm really afraid that we have done a great injustice to Michael, whether you "Believe", or not!
Michael does not owe us anything!!We owe him!! We need to show Michael...no..., we need to show ourselves, that Michael's life was not in vain...we need to unite all of Michael's family together once again and we need to fight for our rights as human beings, because if we don't, we are truly doomed.That is a fact!
Michael wants us to do this for ourselves..he has given us the tools and the knowledge and now it is up to us.
Michael has been a Hero to all of us for a very long time..it is time for MJ fans around the world to join their hands together and let us reunite again! Let us show Michael that we heard his Pleas for Peace, Love, Understanding and yes,Change. It is time for us to become Michael's heroes! If we fail now, we have failed the one person who has given us so much...Michael! Do you want to live with that for the rest of your lives? I don't.

I could go on and on and on, but if you don't understand by now, well I am truly sorry. I truly hope that everyone will take the time to reflect on all this, because, what harm can it do? if you still can't "connect the dots" in this wonderful adventure, let me say this, the answer has been there right in front of our eyes the whole time.As a wise man once told me, "we only see what we want to see". It is time to raise awareness to everyone and anyone who will listen!We need to open our eyes and our minds, to all possibilities...We need to Believe to Achieve! We need to raise our voices as one... for if there is no UNITY, there is no HOPE! We need to show Michael that WE CAN DO THIS!!!
L.O.V.E= look, observe verify everything
L.O.V.E= law of vibrational energy
L.O.V.E = love overcomes virtually EVERYTHING!!

Only good things will happen, when we use love to guide our way...trust me the reward will be worth it...its not too late, but it may be soon!
Trust in yourselves my MJ family...Michael got "us" to where we are right now, lets let him know that "we" can take it from here!!! sound familiar??

Thank you for taking the time to read this....lets make Michael and ourselves proud!
With the L.O.V.E
Dayna
check out this site: <!-- m -->http://misteryunfolds.wordpress.com<!-- m -->

Comments

• Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    Very...VERY well stated. I wish I had an audible applause posting capability because this post certainly deserves one! The fighting and bitterness being spewed about is so upsetting. This whole situation is becoming a circus....and NOT a pleasant one. Every single person out there who claims to have LOVED, admired and respected Michael but makes the choice to participate in this abusiveness is indeed doing the man a GREAT injustice. That behavior is diametrically opposed to EVERYTHING he ever represented and presented to the world. How in the world can any fan of Michael, the man who expressed LOVE of everyone, express such hostility to another just because they do not share your opinion? Michael is the embodiment of LOVE, UNDERSTANDING, COMPASSION, GIVING and most importantly, BELIEVING in our capability to do the same. Would Michael thrash someone for their opinion? I think not!! He would surely share and express his views.....but it would be done with LOVE! Keep Michael in your heart regardless of which "side" of his current status you believe in......but more importantly.....keep him, and everything he stands for, on your lips when you speak and in your fingers when you type. We need to LIVE his message.....not just say we understand it!!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thank you love4michael... Your support means everything!We really do need to get this message out to more people! i will be looking for lots of sites to post this message on, spreading the love always... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you for waking us up, and face the truth. Mj did alot for us, and now it is our turn to do for MJ.. Count me in.
    God Bless you! Please if anyone wants to you can copy this post and post it wherever you think MJ fans may read it...lets spread the message!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    AMEN TO THAT!
    (CLAP-CLAP & BOW)
    I´M STARTING BY MY SELF AND MAKE A TOPIC HERE A LONG TIME AGO <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=809<!-- l -->
    NOT VERY POPULAR... BUT I THINK THIS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    thank u mjj4ever777 so much, a perfect post, i do agree with you, no matter what our belief is we all are his fans, the ones who stood for him during the worst days for Michael, we supported him as one, we were so united, we were like one person, we cared for him and for one another and now it really hurts to read hateful comments written by "non-believers" to "believers" and the other way around, we all are his army of L.O.V.E and we all must stick together and follow his invaluable message, maybe together we can make a change.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    you make me cry ... thank you so much! I agree with everything you said.. your words touch my heart..
    thank you thank you! all MJ fans should read this.. and understand... it's so hard to see how others MJ "fans" fighting and shouting.. and breaking everything what Michael build.. sad then people dont understand.. and dont want to hear..
  • Thank You for this post mjj4ever you are absoluty right, it's time to stop saying it's for LOVE and start living it.
    It's time for unity.
  • UNity and Unconditional..LOve
    That is what the "MAN".was/is ..all about.
    Thanks for reminding everyone..Bless your heart.
    It is all for LOVE
  • Magnolia1791Magnolia1791 Posts: 139
    I think Michael wanted us to do this! How else should change something?!? Social awareness of an new age - ready to act...! Army of L.O.V.E.
    Thank you for listening to my heart, my loving MJ family. As i sit here I also have tears running down my cheeks, because last night I had the biggest "BAM" of all time and I know this is the only way to let Michael and his family and friends, know that we Finally understand! Can you imagine how they all must feel when they come to this site and see the "divide" among Michael's fans??? They probably think that Micahel had done all of this for nothing....So I thank everyone for seeing what really matters here...Lets do this Army of LOVE...agent MJ is waiting for us to continue our mission!

Lets open some eyes and bring all of Michaels fans together again...We can do it,we can do it. Go back to the beginning and the pieces will fall into place. It's all about awareness!

I love you all and God Bless you all...We need to be Michaels voice for him, because he can't do this , we have to do this. Make Michael proud and make yourself proud...it feels sooo good. Ok sorry I'm a little crazy right now, I have had 2 hours sleep in the last 2 days because I have been doing some heavy duty research.
    One more thing... I think it is very important that we put my post on as many sites as we can...believer sites and non believer sites...Lets post it everywhere, then when you do post it, please come back here and let me know which sites you have posted on so we can keep track and see the comments that the people post, this is the only way we will know if people are really getting the message.
    Will you guys do that please? I have already put it on the other hoax site
    michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    What a fabulous post - absolutely true in every detail. You have a gift for writing!

The lyrics for 'Cry' are incredibly pertinent for what's happening now - I don't know how intentional this was on MJ's part but I have a very deep and personal interpretation of them. Hold on!

I hope MJ doesn't give up on us when he sees how reluctant we seem to be to actually live his message of love. As you say, he owes us nothing, but we owe him everything. Thanks for spreading the love.
    Thank you for the kind words..We need to get people to now take Mjs Army of Love seriously, if you aren't a member yet please sign up!! It 's called MJ's Army of Love for a reason! We need to unite, before it is too late..and it will be too late, whether it happens tomorrow or a year from now, the end of life as we know it is going to happen!! I don't see how any of Michael's fans could argue with the fact, that Michael's message has always been the same Love , but we didn't love him enough, He had to "die" before we listened to him ! how sad is that??
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Oh, God... You are better than TS... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    My words come from the heart...I believe in the power of love sooooo much and so does Michael, that's why he has done this for us. Now it is our turn. If this message doesn't get out there...we all lose!
    I just went to the official MJFC site to try to post this there and they Banned me, before I could even sign in!! This site contacted me during the olympics, because they wanted me to be a part of some MJ thing, I said yes, gave them my email, now I know they just wanted to ban me from their site because I am a believer!...What next? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • YES YES YES this is the TRUE message....THANK YOU FOR THIS POST
    We need to find a way to come together over Michael!!! ALL of us....or else we are doing Michael a grave injustice....worse then false allegations...he believe's in us, we can't let him down..it would break his heart and the world will never have this chance again...there is/was (whatever you believe) 1 Michael Jackson and this I believe is our chance to get this right....otherwise its irriversable....LETS DO THIS PEOPLE...spreading love to you all!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Its post is telling the truth mjj4ever777. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If you look at a garden in which all plants were in the same way, the same color and perfume, would not be beautiful at all, but, rather, monotonous and boring. The garden that most pleases sight and am glad heart is that grow, one from another, different hue, shape, fragrance, being this lively contrast colour which makes it attractive and beautiful flowers. The same applies to the trees. Also is a different species of bushes planting a garden full of fruit trees is a delight. Its charm lies precisely in the diversity and variety; each flower, each tree, each fruit, not only beautiful in itself, highlights, by contrast, the qualities of others, and shows the special beauty of each and all of them. It should be between human beings!... .. .The human family diversity should be cause of love and harmony, as it is in the music where different notes melt achieving a perfect chord...
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Oh my god you spoke exactly the words I feel in my heart and soul every single day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cannot express how much I agree with you, honestly, I swear I say these things to myself in my head every single day, thank you so much for this it was much needed!!!!! Everything you said was absolutely 100% true! All MJ fans need to open our eyes and our hearts and just completely embrace Michael's words from his music and just everything he stood for! L.O.V.E It would break Michael's heart to see some of the things that are said between fans. How can we completely disregard what Michael's purpose and message was that he said so many times! He does not have a voice right now so we must be the voice for him! Whether we believe or not MJs fans are a FAMILY like no other group of people on this planet! We absolutely CANNOT become divided in this horrible way especially during a time like this! Although our beliefs may be miles apart, that has NEVER stopped Michael from uniting people from ALL AROUND THE WORLD as one big family. Nobody is going to be rewarded in any way if we let Michael's message slip away, that is how he changed this world! That's like, everything he worked for in his life, and we cant let that go to waste. We need to do this for Michael and it will pay off to all of us big time in the end. No matter where Michael is he is watching over the fans, whom I truly believe he loved us just as much if not more with every single ounce in his soul and we cant let him down!!! We have to make him proud! It's SOOOO important to this earth right now. We can change the world!!!! We CAN! And we can do it because of MICHAEL!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!
    XOXO <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <3<3<3
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thankyou for speaking up about this. I have also been trying to get that message across, but to no avail. Its a wake up call.

In my vision last night, MJ told me that he is tired of trying to fix this world by himself...

What a strange coincidence that I awake to your post.........it's all for L.O.V.E xoxo
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    im speechless, that post is soo inspirational and also a good wake up call, as some of us get caught up in wanting him to come back ( which isnt a bad thing) but sometimes we just seem to forget about what he wanted for once.

soo well written and your right believers and non-believers need to focus on what this past year has taught us.
    I'm sooo glad that people are finally waking up. Michael truly loves us and I'm hoping he is seeing these posts,so that he can see that he didn't "die" in vain. I will ask again that you take a few minutes of your time here to find places to post this message on other sites around the world, because, this is our last chance to get this right! We have spent a year on this journey so far, we have laughed together and been sad together, we have had our fun trying to solve all MJ's crazy, but genius,clues and yes, some have even swooned over him once in a while...ok, more than that, but my point is this. We have all figured out that MJ hoaxed his death, and although i'm not saying to stop looking for clues, I am asking that whenever you come on here each day, just take a few minutes to try and spread Michael's message...google some sites and post my post with our web address so that we can get more people here to sign up for the Army of Love...Please...we are all feeling the love right now, so lets educate ourselves to the best of our abilities, watch the videos that are on here, when you do you will see the link between them and Michael. I know we don't want to believe that there is all this debachery going on around us , but it is and they are killing our planet and everything on it! I don't know about you but I have 6 children and a little grandaughter and I want them to have a home here on earth, if we don't band together, now and stand up for our rights, we are robbing our future generations, of their lives! It is up to us! I just met a woman from Finland on another site where I posted and she is starting an international organization, to help those in need, she has asked me to represent Canada, when she gets the site up and running, I hope more of you will join in the cause when the site is up and running...I will keep you posted on that. So has anyone else done something today to make a change? I'd love to hear from you about it if you have. Thanks sooo much friends...I mean family...we really are a family! lets keep this thread alive ok?
    We love you MJ and we really are trying this time!!!Hope you see this!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [youtube:3rdv60g3]
  • foralltimeforalltime Posts: 67
    Thank you for listening to my heart, my loving MJ family. As i sit here I also have tears running down my cheeks, because last night I had the biggest "BAM" of all time and I know this is the only way to let Michael and his family and friends, know that we Finally understand! Can you imagine how they all must feel when they come to this site and see the "divide" among Michael's fans??? They probably think that Micahel had done all of this for nothing....So I thank everyone for seeing what really matters here...Lets do this Army of LOVE...agent MJ is waiting for us to continue our mission!

Lets open some eyes and bring all of Michaels fans together again...We can do it,we can do it. Go back to the beginning and the pieces will fall into place. It's all about awareness!

I love you all and God Bless you all...We need to be Michaels voice for him, because he can't do this , we have to do this. Make Michael proud and make yourself proud...it feels sooo good. Ok sorry I'm a little crazy right now, I have had 2 hours sleep in the last 2 days because I have been doing some heavy duty research.

I did not post for a long time, why ??? because of the reasons you wrote in the above. I felt numb because we didn't get te message and i read that there was more and more dividing among the forum members. Thank you so much for this post, together we are strong and we will succeed.