The Late Show With Ian Collins Interviews MJDHI

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News

We were contacted last week by Talksport (UK) with the request if they could interview us. In their radio show they talk a lot about conspiracies and they talk a lot about the Bilderberg Group, so this was a good show to be on. They wanted to talk to just one person because otherwise it could be confusing for the listeners, that's why you will only hear me.

They cut out my swearing (I said WTF <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) so there is a small cut in the audio. It went by way too fast, I wanted to mention <!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com<!-- m -->, but before I got the chance I was already off the air.

The station was really interested (I had them on the phone before for a while a few days earlier) and I think their listeners are people who might be sincerely interested. The traffic of the website made a jump after the airing, so big chance we have a few new believers. I know not everyone will agree, but I think it's a good thing the media takes notice and becomes interested in the story.

Forgive me if I forgot to mention anything important, it was over before I knew it.

[youtube:3nd0jus0]
[youtube:3nd0jus0]

Great tweet from Ian today:

collinslateshowtweet.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    WOW SOUZA! THS IS GREAT! I CAN´T LISTEN NOW BUT I´LL DO IT LATER... GO GIRL! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    great job Souza <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    This was way better than "The sun"'s article..much better. A LOT BETTER
    At least he's not making fun of us, believers, and he's been nice.
    I'm sure he would love to know more about this but the time was so limited you could only focus on the main things..and it was great.
    Glad you didn't talk about the illuminatis and stuff like that out of nowhere because that would have been a huge mistake..for sure they would have taken us for lunatics, plus I think they wouldn't even understand the connection between that and the hoax.
    For once, I think having contacted this man was a good thing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Well done! I've only listened to Part I, the second part won't load for me. I'm assuming there is a second part. I'll try again later.

Thank you for doing this!
  • Souza you did wonderful! Great information, you kept it to the point and definitely made your case. Thank you so much for doing this. It's also nice to finally hear your voice <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Good Job Souza. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I've yet to hear the interview,
    But the station and show seems like the right choice this time around.
    Thanks for broadening the spectrum of believers.
    We really need fresh minds.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Good job.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Wow Souza, so he's a believer? what are the 2 videos he referenced? I want to see them.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Wow Souza, so he's a believer? what are the 2 videos he referenced? I want to see them.

Oh, old stuff... Dave Dave and some other hoax video from August last year I think. You should be able to find them on his twitter page.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just listened Souza! Well done! So frustrating trying to convince somebody totally green of something when it's thousands of details that add up to proof, no biggies that stand on their own, but at least he was open and not scoffing. Nice to hear a real voice from this forum, and with a lovely Dutch accent (I'm Canadian)! It's so awkward though when people ask the why and when questions about the hoax and return, because it's those very questions we've agonized over here, and have come painfully to accept that we wouldn't be privy to those answers--yet. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Nice to hear a real voice from this forum, and with a lovely Dutch accent (I'm Canadian)!

Yeah, we Dutchies don't have the most charming accent. I rehearsed a French one, but I couldn't pull it off <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    I've listened to Talksport since its inception when it was Talk Radio and I think Ian Collins does a great job on there. He's very rational and his conspiracy discussions are always worth a listen. Souza, you also did a fine job so thank you for that. I think it would have been better for the host to have had accurate details regarding the charge of Involuntary Manslaughter rather than Murder.
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    well done souza, wish we could have heard the comments from the listeners <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> love your accent <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I've listened to Talksport since it's inception when it was Talk Radio and I think Ian Collins does a great job on there. He's very rational and his conspiracy discussions are always worth a listen. Souza, you also did a fine job so thank you for that. I think it would have been better for the host to have had accurate details regarding the charge of Involuntary Manslaughter rather than Murder.

I hadn't spoken with Ian beforehand, but to someone else there. He had read up, I have no clue how up-to-date Ian was, but clearly less then the guy I talked to earlier. It's not that important though, it's important that it's out there.

• mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    ~Souza~, I agree to an extent but from Conrad Murray's point of view, I would think he would want the correct level of charge to be known.
    ~Souza~, I agree to an extent but from Conrad Murray's point of view, I would think he would want the correct level of charge to be known.

I don't think the doc will be worried <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! Yes! very good job, and if it is good start listening to the voices of us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Well done Souza <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    Great Job Souza, thank you for doing this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Great Job Souza !!

Thank you <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Nicely explained, Souza!
    and thanks! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

P.S. Lovely accent!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    Good job Souza. You got his message across and that is whats important.Thank you.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    Great job Souza! Was actually kinda funny hearing your voice after all these months!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    How big is his following over in the UK?