Please Watch! (MJ comeback in 2011!)

snowhite159snowhite159 Posts: 60
edited January 1970 in News
Do you guys remember in This Is It when they were using the acrobatic girls and everything... This reminded me of that.... Is this the real This Is It?
He's Definaetly coming back in 2011!
WATCH!

[youtube:rdzu5yqp]

Comments

• palmprepalmpre Posts: 181
    i think his comback is next and his return os this year
  • I have a friend who works for cirque du soleil. I will ask her if this is true..
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    It definitely makes sense but I'm just wondering, how can he make his big return by making an appearance in a live performance? I mean then it's really only the "This Is It Comeback" for those people who happened to be in the audience at the time lol what about the rest of the world?

By the way, I'd just like to point out the fact that I think this would be incredibly surreal and amazing beyond description, and i WILL be seeing this no matter if i have to WALK from Minnesota to Las Vegas!
    i LOVE the footage they use of Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> swoooooooooon I could just watch that man foreverrrrrrrrr... <3 <3
  • It definitely makes sense but I'm just wondering, how can he make his big return by making an appearance in a live performance? I mean then it's really only the "This Is It Comeback" for those people who happened to be in the audience at the time lol what about the rest of the world?

By the way, I'd just like to point out the fact that I think this would be incredibly surreal and amazing beyond description, and i WILL be seeing this no matter if i have to WALK from Minnesota to Las Vegas!
    i LOVE the footage they use of Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> swoooooooooon I could just watch that man foreverrrrrrrrr... <3 <3

I just wrote an email on facebook to my friend, I am just waiting for her response. I hope she does not think I am dreaming.. I hope she knows something. I will keep you all posted. She is french and I will post what she wrote in french and I will translate in english.
    I hope we get the answer we are looking for.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8973&start=0<!-- l -->
  • Ok guys I received info from my friend cirque du soleil, this is what she posted, half french and half english; lol..

hé hé! oui toujours avec Cirque. Nous le remettons en vie. Effectivement en 2011 le spectacle MJ verra le jour. Il n'y aura pas de personnage Michael mais les artistes performeront sur la musique avec des déguisements à la Michael Jackson. Comme pour le Viva Elvis. don't worry, a lot of people still think Elvis Presley is still alive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Take care my friend..

She said, yes she still works for the cirque, and we are making him alive. Yes in 2011 there will be a show with MJ, but not with him but other singers who will perform his music and dress just like he did. It is just like VIVA Elvis. The rest you can read it in english..
    Who knows maybe he will be there in person. I will believe he will be there.

Love always....
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Ok guys I received info from my friend cirque du soleil, this is what she posted, half french and half english; lol..

hé hé! oui toujours avec Cirque. Nous le remettons en vie. Effectivement en 2011 le spectacle MJ verra le jour. Il n'y aura pas de personnage Michael mais les artistes performeront sur la musique avec des déguisements à la Michael Jackson. Comme pour le Viva Elvis. don't worry, a lot of people still think Elvis Presley is still alive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Take care my friend..

She said, yes she still works for the cirque, and we are making him alive. Yes in 2011 there will be a show with MJ, but not with him but other singers who will perform his music and dress just like he did. It is just like VIVA Elvis. The rest you can read it in english..
    Who knows maybe he will be there in person. I will believe he will be there.

Love always....

Thanks!

Just one thing. If the show will be with people performing MJ´s music, disguised as him; why do they use the REAL MJ images in their video promotion? That´s fraudulent marketing.
  • See here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8973&start=0<!-- l -->
This discussion has been closed.