Jackson pictures inside the crypt during Memorial 6/25/10

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That's a lotta white roses...

White Roses

Sometimes referred to as the “flower of light” the white rose is breathtaking to behold. White roses, which are often the chosen color for bridal bouquets, symbolize spiritual love, and anticipation of happiness. They also signify humility, loyalty, purity, sincerity, unity, silence and innocent youthfulness. Some people believe white roses convey the message, “I’m worthy of your love and devotion”.
    http://www.googobits.com/articles/1332-deciphering-the-meaning-behind-rose-colors.html

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    according to something i saw the other day they are also elvis' favorite flower.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Other plants look like palms.

Because it grows without little water, and it stands where few trees survive, became Palm symbol of resurrection, perduración and rebirth. And thus the victory of Osiris - the God of goodness - on Set - evil, the drought of the desert - represented by a donkey. This is also the symbol and significance of Jesus Christ entering Jerusalem victorious on the back of a donkey. And as nuncios of Victoria, Palm, Palm in Christianity, say the resurrection of Jesus Christ at the end of the drama of the Calvario-eco Osiris in Abydos drama. In the famous scene of Pashedu, Deir Medina's Tomb soul baby sweet waters of the Nile Celeste - whose shadow is the Nile which gives fertility of Egypt - land at the foot of the Palm trees. Perhaps this "bullet" refers to the tree of the mysteries that grows strong in the heart of the disciple and true lover of wisdom. In fact Jung would be the symbol of the soul in this tree.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    That's a lotta white roses...

White Roses

Sometimes referred to as the “flower of light” the white rose is breathtaking to behold. White roses, which are often the chosen color for bridal bouquets, symbolize spiritual love, and anticipation of happiness. They also signify humility, loyalty, purity, sincerity, unity, silence and innocent youthfulness. Some people believe white roses convey the message, “I’m worthy of your love and devotion”.
    http://www.googobits.com/articles/1332-deciphering-the-meaning-behind-rose-colors.html
    Aww.. that made me almost tear up, the "I’m worthy of your love and devotion".. God, of course you are, MJ.. Don't ever think otherwise!