Murray and Colony Capital Connection

nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
I don't know if there is another thread or mention of this anywhere else and just lock or delete this if there is but I was poking around on a few other forums and saw someone's post that mentioned they were sort of investigating on their own into Murray's past and they typed that Colony Capital, that bought Neverland, held the note to Murray's house or something of the sort. IMO this would sort of tie the old Michael is Murray theory together in a round about way if you think about it that way. Does anyone know more about this? And where is this house of Murray's that is being referenced here?

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This has got me scratching my head. We just seem to go around and around. If Murray is married to a doctor as I have read, I would not think they would be short of a dollar. So is he with his wife, the baby mother, or a man by himself out on the prowl at strip joints. I feel like a contestant on a game show. Let me see. I'll talk box 3. No wait none of the above. Maybe murray isn't murray. Maybe murray is an actor. Or does he own a circus. That's it I'll be needing that straight jacket now thanks.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe Colonial Capital are covering all of his court costs.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Compliments of the King himself....RK, is there anymore room in your straight-jacket for me too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I always keep a spare for such a time as this.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

ok i know this is all messed up but i am having technical problems.so let me try and explain this mess. first i went to check out colony capital and it said something about them trying to purchase marimax from disney. it also said something about this harvey weinstien trying to get it also. then we have the thing about robl lowe trying to get it from the other day.anyway when i was on the page about the wienstien guy i noticed an article about the father being kidnapped. now this is where it gets nuts. months ago ( i told jill about this earlier) i had been getting ready to go to bed and off handedly ask for an idication for God about this whole deal as to whether or not i was wasting my time. anyway as i was wakeing up at one point during the night for some reason all i heard was the word kidnapped. later on i was watching one of the luna67 things and she was telling about micheal connecting with marvel. at one point they started to head down a long hallway and micheal says where are we going and the guy says i'm kidnapping you, i'm going to kidnap you something like that.

so anyway if you can even follow this mess that is why it is here . may be nothing but my continual slide from sanity to insanity i don't know <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    side note: when i first went to the colony capital site it let me read the article . once i went from there to the page about the brothers wanting to purchase it also to the kidnapping thing the colony capital wouldn't let you read the artical without signing in. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I can't think straight enough for this tangled web at present. I must come back to it when I have a little more clarity. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Harvey Weinstein did not buy Miramax.
    It was sold to Ron Tutor, Colony Capital, Morgan Creek and David Bergstein.
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/disney-sells-miramax-for-675-million-report-2010-07-08
    This is public information from the Clark County Recorder's Office. The bottom line is the property went into default on 07/23/09. The house was not saved by Colony Capital or anyone else. Dr. Murray did own another property in the same development but it was sold in 2006 to a Las Vegas Dermatologist.
    http://www.sdparanormal.com/articles/article/7414210/139723.htm
  • Now Tutor, who is chairman and CEO of Tutor Perini construction, has committed to personally investing about $200 million in partnership with Colony Capital and others to purchase Miramax Films from Disney for more than $650 million.

n an exclusive interview with THR, Tutor unleashed a bombshell: There will be no role in the new theatrical distribution company for the controversial David Bergstein, with whom Tutor has been investing in movies and movie companies for the past seven years.

When news of the bid broke in March, it was Bergstein who was seen as bidding, with Tutor again his silent partner. As opposition mounted to their involvement, Bergstein shifted to adviser. In mid-June, Bergstein's role was quietly diminished again when Tutor brought into the deal as a partner his friend of two decades, Thomas Barrack Jr.

Barrack is the CEO of Colony Capital, a well-heeled investment firm he founded in 1991, most famous in Hollywood until now as a lender to Michael Jackson and later to photographer Annie Leibovitz.

<!-- m -->http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/con ... 343b4240bb<!-- m -->
    it was actually the part about the old man being kidnapped by his employees that caught my attention. i'm kinda weird that way <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->