OIL SPILL - ANOTHER HOAX ?

gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I have posted on this forum previously that (1) we are not being told the truth about BP and (2) the reality of the spill was far worse than they are saying. I now retract the second part of my theory as I believe the entire story is a hoax. I stumbled upon a posting which is read aloud in the below Youtube video. For whatever reason, as the writer suggests, the story rings true for me. But beyond feeling, he makes some convincing arguments.

[youtube:4sg47k3g]

The 'disaster' in the Gulf of Mexico is beyond a false flag; it's an
illusion. What I'm about to reveal will more than likely go by the
wayside, and the charade will continue. The reason for writing this is
not for attention, games, or folly, but to expose the biggest scam in
the 21st century, and to relieve some aching hearts. There is no need
for fear as this is a staged event. I cannot reveal my sources, they
do go straight to the top, but hopefully what I write will echo inside
of each person reading this as the truth.

Comments

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Look critical at his youtube profile, he is linking to his site Collective-Thought.org
    Try a whois lookup.. he is not the smartest one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Also check the dude's comments towards others on youtube

<!-- m -->http://whois.domaintools.com/collective-thought.org<!-- m -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    He is simply reading what someone else wrote. The author is unknown and by his own admission. I posted this because it struck a chord with me and made sense of all the nonsensical things we've witnessed regarding this event since its inception. It explains why Obama seems disinterested and the head of BP takes a vacation. It explains why there is little actual oil seen. Does a dispersant really sink the oil? So much of this reminds me of the MJ hoax. At first I thought he was murdered, just as I first thought the spill was far worse than they're saying. Just like with the MJ hoax, once you see the overall plan, one can investigate to see how the pieces all fit together. They're not collecting the oil because there's not much to collect. We're not seeing much oil on the surface because there isn't any, not because the corexit sinks it.

As someone has said many times, the truth isn't waiting to be found, it's waiting to be believed.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I wouldn't be surprised:

[youtube:fbo7raer]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I wouldn't be surprised:

[youtube:2apj8rcu]

Thanks for that! I had forgotten how incredibly brilliant this movie was. I appreciate how Hollywood often reveals the truth of things by way of outrageous fictional satire.

Yes, it may be hard to beLIEve the truth when it is finally revealed.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    maybe it is something we should remember over the next couple months and see if what the guy says actually happens