The forum and its admins

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
It has been a while since I felt the urge to post something like this, but things are getting crazy again and I think a new admin post is inevitable.

A lot of you might have seen the video posted on this forum. I locked the thread, but the video is still there for all of you to see. We have nothing to hide and the video is full of untruthfulness and has the sole purpose to bash and ridicule us. It has happened before and I am sure it will happen again.

I saw a comment that people want to be clarified as to who we are. Due to safety reasons we simply can't. People that have spoken to us know we are indeed Dutch, but that's all we can say about it. We don't use our own names or whereabouts because we get death threads and I can tell you (without going into detail) some stuff already happened in our personal lives that we can not explain but was highly uncomfortable to say the least. We don't have to know who you are, I hope you respect the fact that we don't want to say who we are, same goes for badkolo, who is under false names as well. It's for a good reason.

The poster of the video was never banned, she asked herself if we could deactivate her after the article in The Sun, so we did. There is a lot of hate towards us on the other forum, and I don't really get why. We don't bash the others and we don't allow that here. Many people say they are banned when they are not, some people were banned because they couldn't behave, not because they had a different opinion.

What is bugging me the most is that people claim we are here for our own agendas. That is simply not true. We don't earn money with this website, this website costs a lot of money. People who are familiar with owning websites know that the more traffic on your website, the higher the costs are. We don't have ads so we don't gain from that as well.

We have only one agenda and that's finding out the truth about what happened to Michael Jackson. The fact that we are not fans does not mean we don't like him. We do want to know the why and not the when, and I think we have said that many times. We have our own opinion as to why he did this, and we can voice OUR opinion as well, like everyone can, as long as people stay respectful. We too are people of flesh and bones and not made of steal. We put in a lot of time to keep this forum running and I don't expect you to kiss our feet, I am only asking to respect us just a little if it's possible.

About The Jacksonologist: she was demodded for the single reason that she was not active as a mod on this forum anymore, but being an active member on MJHD. That is fine, but i do hope you understand the fact that we need mods that are active here as well. Most of the time there was no mod online, that is why we decided to have new mods and demod a few others. If she feels like we spied on her, well I can't help that. I do visit MJHD sometimes as well and if you call that spying, that's fine.

About TS and Elvis&MJ: We believe in TS and we trust in him, simply because no one was able to debunk his posts. We do not believe Elvis is going to bam, but the story about Elvis is very similar to Mike's death and the fact that there is evidence that Elvis is still alive, underlines the fact that Mike is still alive. You are not obligated to join in the trending Twitter Rally, you are not obligated to believe it. Everyone can make up his own mind. But the fact that we are admins, doesn't mean that we are only here to lock and delete posts, we also participate in the hoax as much as we can and we have our own beliefs.

I am disgusted by the way some people think it's necessary to treat us. I do not understand why there is so much hate amongst believers and to tell you the truth, the accusations are starting to hurt. We have put so much time and effort into this website not only for us, but for you all. We could have made a blog and be done, yet we made a forum for everyone. MJHD was shut down twice and other forums didn't last long either. We wanted to make sure the info wouldn't get lost again.

If you really don't like it here, if you really hate the admins with their agendas that much, I am asking you: why are you still here? No one is keeping you here. Why not go to another forum and let it rest? Why the hate?

The video will stay here for you to check, but other posts like that will be deleted instantly. Not because we want to 'hide the truth' but to stop the lies about us. I don't allow videos bashing others, but I also don't allow videos bashing us and spreading hate.

Maybe it's because there is not enough news now, and people are again disappointed that there hasn't been a bam yet, I don't know, but it seems we are the targets again.

This post will probably be copied and pasted everywhere to make fun of, well go ahead. This is what I wanted to say and nothing more. If you want to leave, just leave, if you want to stay, stay but show some respect. If you have questions, you can always pm me. Some people do when they think something is odd and I always try to answer, if I can. You can also post questions in here, so everyone can see them and I will answer them in here. But I hope you will understand I will not answer hateful and disrespectful posts.

I really hope we can all stop hating each other and set our differences aside.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    @ the demod-ing part

I was also a mod on MJKIT and this forum and I can tell you I was demod-ed because of inactivity. After november 22 I spent months away from the hoax, I wasn't posting in any other forum, I simply decided to stay away. Then I started to visit the forum until I decided to stay again because I needed it..I'm also a member of .net and Souza is very aware of that (even though I almost never visit it nor comment) since I pm'ed her about it asking her some things and she didn't treat me different after that or been rude to me, quite the contrary..
    As long as this is about MICHAEL and we keep investigating HIS "DEATH" it's fine with me..
    We, if not most of us, knew about badloko, Amy, the old forum and so on, so why keep digging again and again? I'm not going against or supporting anyone, I just stick with my opinion..No one forces anyone to stay here, if you feel manipulated then I don't know why don't you change forum and move on? ..If you haven't already then it must be because of something.

EDIT: Oh and about the illuminati and NWO thing yes I believe it's being farfetched sometimes and taken out of context or that it hadn't much to do with Michael's hoax but it has to do with the world we live in..and Michael was very aware of it
    I came to the conclusion I don't like how Michael is being portayed and connected to the illuminati theory even though sometimes I posted on those threads because some things made sense, but after weeks of meditation I decided to stay away of them, yet what I do believe in (and not specificaly related to Michael) is the NWO conspiracy..If you don't believe in it then you are definitely missing some important stuff going on in the world
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho<!-- m -->

The forum is about his hoax and we all want the truth, at least that's why I still here..both .net and .com share a passion, which is Michael and his hoax..so stop the hating
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    All I have to say is THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE.
    WITH OUT YOU THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO FORUM FOR ALL OF US TO GO.
    Be strong and please know that I appreciate you and I am very thankful to you both.
    I do not know why anybody is against you. All I can say is I send protection your way & know that there are people like myself that are truly grateful.
    Peace & love to you both:)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This is my home and I love it. I'm not going anywhere. I don't care about or believe any of the BS. There are more constructive things to be done with our energy. People don't seem to realize that there must be certain parameters set for this site to function smoothly. What crosses those boundaries are rude and abusive behaviour .This has nothing to do with lack of freedom. It's more about safety and common curtesy and manners. That is my 2 cents worth and can we now move on and treat each other with a little kindness. Just by doing that alone, we wouldn't have these issues.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Hi Souza,
    I am amazed by how much continuous effort both you and Mo give to this forum. Although you are not fans it is evident by your example you are trying your utmost to do it "All for L.O.V.E" I also know that you did not have much rest since trying to mobilise the tweets on 5th July. I do not know where you find the energy. I did not bother to look at the offending video, because it is obviously vindictive rubbish and I do not wish to be aware of this negativity. Obviously there are many differing opinions on here and I think sometimes people write things that can seem offensive, that they would never say to anyone in person. Sometimes I also think that things can be misunderstood and offence is taken unnecessarily. Please, please do not be at all discouraged, I am sure many of us appreciate your great enthusiasm and without you and Mo the forum would not exist.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    All I have to say is THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE.
    WITH OUT YOU THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO FORUM FOR ALL OF US TO GO.
    Be strong and please know that I appreciate you and I am very thankful to you both.
    I do not know why anybody is against you. All I can say is I send protection your way & know that there are people like myself that are truly grateful.
    Peace & love to you both:)

Ditto, ditto, ditto...... I wouldn't be nearly as connected to this if it were not for this forum in particular. It's the only forum I have EVER been a part of. It really is too bad that some can't seem to behave. They are the ones missing out on a fab experience. I appreciate all this hard work and effort more than you know. I do think Michael sees the posts here....how could he not? How embarrassing would it be, to been seen as an ass by Michael? (maybe I didn't word that right lol!) You know what I mean <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Anyways, THANK YOU!!!!!! You are appreciated!!!

Blessings!
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    A BIG Thank you ... to you both for being here, with out you i would have gone crazy!

and a Big Thank you to everyone here that i have chatted to...
    and to Michael who brought us all together in the first place...

L.O.V.E is my message
  • gloveloveglovelove Posts: 192
    It has been a while since I felt the urge to post something like this, but things are getting crazy again and I think a new admin post is inevitable.

A lot of you might have seen the video posted on this forum. I locked the thread, but the video is still there for all of you to see. We have nothing to hide and the video is full of untruthfulness and has the sole purpose to bash and ridicule us. It has happened before and I am sure it will happen again.

I saw a comment that people want to be clarified as to who we are. Due to safety reasons we simply can't. People that have spoken to us know we are indeed Dutch, but that's all we can say about it. We don't use our own names or whereabouts because we get death threads and I can tell you (without going into detail) some stuff already happened in our personal lives that we can not explain but was highly uncomfortable to say the least. We don't have to know who you are, I hope you respect the fact that we don't want to say who we are, same goes for badkolo, who is under false names as well. It's for a good reason.

The poster of the video was never banned, she asked herself if we could deactivate her after the article in The Sun, so we did. There is a lot of hate towards us on the other forum, and I don't really get why. We don't bash the others and we don't allow that here. Many people say they are banned when they are not, some people were banned because they couldn't behave, not because they had a different opinion.

What is bugging me the most is that people claim we are here for our own agendas. That is simply not true. We don't earn money with this website, this website costs a lot of money. People who are familiar with owning websites know that the more traffic on your website, the higher the costs are. We don't have ads so we don't gain from that as well.

We have only one agenda and that's finding out the truth about what happened to Michael Jackson. The fact that we are not fans does not mean we don't like him. We do want to know the why and not the when, and I think we have said that many times. We have our own opinion as to why he did this, and we can voice OUR opinion as well, like everyone can, as long as people stay respectful. We too are people of flesh and bones and not made of steal. We put in a lot of time to keep this forum running and I don't expect you to kiss our feet, I am only asking to respect us just a little if it's possible.

About The Jacksonologist: she was demodded for the single reason that she was not active as a mod on this forum anymore, but being an active member on MJHD. That is fine, but i do hope you understand the fact that we need mods that are active here as well. Most of the time there was no mod online, that is why we decided to have new mods and demod a few others. If she feels like we spied on her, well I can't help that. I do visit MJHD sometimes as well and if you call that spying, that's fine.

About TS and Elvis&MJ: We believe in TS and we trust in him, simply because no one was able to debunk his posts. We do not believe Elvis is going to bam, but the story about Elvis is very similar to Mike's death and the fact that there is evidence that Elvis is still alive, underlines the fact that Mike is still alive. You are not obligated to join in the trending Twitter Rally, you are not obligated to believe it. Everyone can make up his own mind. But the fact that we are admins, doesn't mean that we are only here to lock and delete posts, we also participate in the hoax as much as we can and we have our own beliefs.

I am disgusted by the way some people think it's necessary to treat us. I do not understand why there is so much hate amongst believers and to tell you the truth, the accusations are starting to hurt. We have put so much time and effort into this website not only for us, but for you all. We could have made a blog and be done, yet we made a forum for everyone. MJHD was shut down twice and other forums didn't last long either. We wanted to make sure the info wouldn't get lost again.

If you really don't like it here, if you really hate the admins with their agendas that much, I am asking you: why are you still here? No one is keeping you here. Why not go to another forum and let it rest? Why the hate?

The video will stay here for you to check, but other posts like that will be deleted instantly. Not because we want to 'hide the truth' but to stop the lies about us. I don't allow videos bashing others, but I also don't allow videos bashing us and spreading hate.

Maybe it's because there is not enough news now, and people are again disappointed that there hasn't been a bam yet, I don't know, but it seems we are the targets again.

This post will probably be copied and pasted everywhere to make fun of, well go ahead. This is what I wanted to say and nothing more. If you want to leave, just leave, if you want to stay, stay but show some respect. If you have questions, you can always pm me. Some people do when they think something is odd and I always try to answer, if I can. You can also post questions in here, so everyone can see them and I will answer them in here. But I hope you will understand I will not answer hateful and disrespectful posts.

I really hope we can all stop hating each other and set our differences aside.

Dear Souza and all fellow members.
    Firstly I for one do certainly not hate you...Far from it..yet it has to be said that this once so lovely and pleasant forum has a completely different atmosphere now. I find it sad as it used to be a place I would come to feel better and take comfort. Now i dont like posting here because of the sarcastic remarks you are likely to recieve .Infact last week I decided to not post again but I DO FEEL THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID so here I am. Last week I had issues with one of the posts I felt one individual was being targeted and I made my feelings clear but with all honesty I do think our opinions are sometimes over rided by admin ..just recently threads are being locked constantly..even when there are valid points in the thread. I have recieved numerous emails in my inbox from fellow members expressing their feelings about the forum ..many of them agreeing that they prefer not to post because of the reaction they are likely to get. So I know I am not alone in the way I am feeling. This is not personal to Mo and Souza I am just saying what others are to scared to say. I think people have become afraid to speak up because of the negativity in here.

souza I completely understand you keeping your identities secret each and everyone of us has the right to remain secret.Noone should judge you for that whatsoever. I do believe that you have done a marvelous job in bringing this website on.I also think the members have done a wonderful job too with their amazing contributions. Mo Souza I thank you for your efforts and time you put into the site too.

you say "If you really don't like it here, if you really hate the admins with their agendas that much, I am asking you: why are you still here? No one is keeping you here. Why not go to another forum and let it rest? Why the hate" ..THE ANSWER TO THAT IS THIS..lets look at this from both sides I understand it from your side but think of it from our side us the members ...We are still here for 1 reason and 1 reason only and thats Michael..many of us have been here from day one ..we dont want to leave we want change we want less hate too.. many of us have posted and added alot to this forum and spent our time investigating we shouldnt have to leave it all behind.??.I think it would be unfair to say the negativity is one sided. Also me myself personally think that each and everyone of us as contributed in making this website as sucessful as it is many of us are dedicated to the investiagtion.
    I do think the amount of people joining the site has changed the atmosphere.

You say you are disgusted? Thats exactly how I felt last week yet my opinion didnt matter the response I recieved was just pure sarcasm and following my last post I was shocked with the amount of emails i got with other members agreeing with me. I think numbers speak volumes and just the very fact that a lot of people are not happy here anymore should be telling you something.

I also understand that this is a busy forum and I know you the admins do not have an easy job in here.Respect. I appreciate the work you have put in and I know you can not keep everyone happy but it would be a shame for this site to lose its credibility, simply because people feel they dont want to post. Us a members also have an important role. I dont think you asking us why we are still here is going to make us feel welcome and cherished. Its obvious why we are here and each and everyone of us should be valued including admin.I think we need to build bridges we are hot haters we are lovers we just need to start showing it again.

I myself dont get the ElvisMj twitter thing but contributed for the simple fact it would be a nice thing to do for the people who do believe in it. I think we all need to give and hopefully the love will start coming back

MICHAEL= L.O.V.E ..............................MAKE A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hope this doesnt offend anyone its just my opinion LOVE TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glovelove xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Thank you <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> This is kinda sad all this negativity

Why can't you act in a decent way? Honestly these people saying it's all for L.O.V.E ..ugh annoying

I don't like that other forum but do I go there to cause trouble ? they all must be 10 yrs old or something
    When you don't like something , ignore it if you want to avoid drama ..or then behave in a decent way

pEACE
  • @ Souza and Mo

You are doing a great job in running this forum and for this deserve respect. This is a short post to express my support.

I do not necessarily share all of your views but believe in people respecting each other and expressing their opinions in a constructive way.

With L.O.V.E
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    I would also like to express my gratitude for all the work you two put into this site. I sometimes stay away from the site for a while then come back, but only because it's hard on my heart. Truly though, I find it appalling that you guys would receive death threats or any sort of negative comments. Like you said, if people don't want to be on the site, they shouldn't be on it.

I want to thank you guys so much for funding and supporting such a site. I've had the chance to talk to people from all over the world, and it's been amazing. Not only that, but all of these people have felt the same pain I've felt about Michael, and are just wanting to find the truth. This site as helped me so much, and it's you two I have to thank <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    A while back, I created an account at .net after being asked many times.
    I did not like it at all. One of the first things I saw was a thread that was aimed
    At this forum, and to say the least, it was very disrespectful.

We do not create threads to hate on other hoaxers..?
    Why do they threaten the admins here?
    Most of them are VERY kind, don't get me wrong..
    But they have no right to investigate your identities.
    This is not a laughing matter either.
    If they plan on posting this elsewhere as entertainment, they should think first.
    WWMJD?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    @glovelove

I agree the amount of members as well caused the negativity. I also think it's because there is no news at the moment and no bam, what a lot of people thought would happen on June 25. That is why I don't like it when people post possible bamdates.

My negativity comes from e-mails I get from people that want me dead and men walking in my house at night when I come home, stealing my laptop and harddrive and going through my mail and personal info before threatening me. The blogs on the internet saying I am a nazi or Diane Dimond. The fact that people are still trying to get my personal info and also want to post it publicaly on the internet. They do not realize the danger of it.

I also don't get the "You are not a fan" thing. I'm not a fan, no, but I love his music and I respect the man himself. I thought that should be enough. Yet I get it thrown at me as if I am the devil himself. So I hope you understand my negativity sometimes.

About sarcasm: I am sarcastic, i do not always mean to be negative or disrespectful with that. I have explained that a lot of times and I appreciate people who ask me how I meant it before they jump to conclusions. I am also someone that likes discussions and I saw people that explained that as not able to take critisism. If that were true I wouldn't answer at all. We should keep in mind that we have almost 4000 different charachters on this board, not one of us is the same. Some people understand my comments immediately, some think I am mocking and being disrespectful. The same goes the other way around. I have trouble seeing what others mean sometimes as well.

What I don't get is the hate between the forums. I don't see why that is necessary. I myself am on good terms with one of the admins on MJHD and we discuss this matter sometimes. I read on the other forum sometimes. Why is that spying? They read here as well, is that spying? No, it's just to see if there is more info.

And of course I know the members contribute and put lots of time in it as well, you will never hear me say otherwise. This post is meant for those that bring negativity around here, who are deliberately causing trouble. Most members should not feel addressed at all and I think they know that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Hmmm it seems i've missed something - again. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Video? Members against you, guys?
    What...? Why?
    Whatever, i don't even wanna see it.
    I agree with everything what is written above, same thing here.

I've never been, and never will be on any other forum. This is the only one, and i don't even care about others.
    You two are really appriciated for your hard work,
    and I THANK you so much that neither you nor Mo are not really "fan"
    ( woaaahhh... how much i hate this word... ) because that's why both of you are down to the earth, and spreading facts, not imaginations.
    It doesn't matter who you are, and it doesn't matter who we are. All that goes for nothing.
    We're here for a reason, we're together, on the same side. And this is the relevant thing.
    So.
    Thank you again.
  • Hi,
    I have found something that I think is very relevant - it's not necessarily an easy concept but it may explain why people are SOOOO hell bent on hurting you & others with such direct threats. We all have user names to keep that security & with people doing things like this - at the moment it will stay that way.I think the majority appreciate what all of you do, so thanx to all <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Attack mode comes from the EGO-self. I try to see it as a separate self as it's easier that way. The EGO-self is the one that has taken control over us because we feel separate from life in all forms around us. It is the one that -out of FEAR - makes sure it's in total control so that it can keep the illusion that we are SAFE.
    This 'hoax' or whatever name you give it is the biggest challenge to our EGO-selves because all this new information is a threat to it's very existence & as it loses the control it re-asserts itself by pushing our own buttons to MAKE us act the way it needs us to so it can go back to thinking it's in control again & safe.
    That's why when there is a lull in new events it comes out with avengeance to control as it's when we are most vulnerable to it .Then we start to bring down the people who are bringing the message or helping with it etc because it's the message itself which is a threat - not the delivery guys! If we then bring down TS, Mods etc then it therefore eliminates the message which is the threat & we then feel that we can comfortably go back to our original habitual living patterns because THAT is where we feel comfortable and not threatened.
    This is why we are all in this situation on this planet - the Ego-self took control so we could survive & now piece by piece we realise we don't need it & it fights. Nothing stranger than the truth! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I just thought that this helped me a lot and may also help others <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . We ALL have this same problem because we are all the same, I guess the trick is knowing when it's trying to take over & when it is a justified judgement with evidence provided so that it may prove it to be causing harm to people - so far I have heard no evidence for any of this so it made me think.
    This Ego system leaves anyone who helps distribution of new info. open to every kind of abuse as it terrifies most people & they have no idea why it does - probably!
    All I know is that the world needs to come together so we need to be as loving towards eachother & ourselves as possible - it's a big challenge! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hope this helps a little x
    Peace out x
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I had seen the comments made on this forum and also saw the video before it was published here, I do not bother to comment that I found garbage and garbage must take it out of the house.
    With respect to Souza and Mo are doing a good job with the investigation of MJ and the other themes, you have my support and that of the majority of the members of the forum .. I hope so.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I would like to express my gratitude to Souza, Mo and all the MODS. I also wish that everyone could just get along, if not for our own sake, then for Michael...the man we love! I agree that everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, but please stop and think before you type your words. Some people write before they really think, in the heat of anger and that is how "wars" start. if you disagree with something, please use "respect" when you respond. You can still get your point across, but please do it nicely.We are a family here and families do have arguments, but there is a right and wrong way to do it. I know this has been a long journey for most of us here, i too have been here from the beginning.. I really hope that we can stay united and investigate with LOVE...Michael "IS" love and love is all about "respect".Remember that Michael is reading these posts, I'm sure he checks in whenever he can to see how we have progressed, to see if we are getting his "message". So please, lets just all get along and bring back the love!

Again, thank you to all of those who have dedicated their time and energy to this site. I appreciate having a "home base" so to speak and I appreciate all the "valuable" information that TS has provided for us as well.
    My love to all. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Dayna
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I feel like Bill Murray in groundhogs day, Is like the same stuff all the time. Why are people so angry, we all need to respect each other, this was part of Michael message. Souza and Mo I have nothing but love and respect for you both for all that you have done and continue to do for Michael and us. I am sad to hear that you have had threats towards you both. This is a sad sick thing for someone to do, they need Jesus. Love you all. Hugs. Thank you for everything you do. L.O.V.E. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Is love responsibility and respect? Consider the following respect makes us sensitive to the feelings of others and help us to accept them, in other words brings harmony and understanding. Love to your partner or your family harmony is important. When there is harmony love grows and understanding and understanding reign. The first step in order to understand and accept is to respect the other person, respect your preferences, your ideas. If there is no respect we will have many problems and is not suitable for any of us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I would also like to thank Mo & Souza for their time, financial investment and effort they have put in to this forum. I have been a member of numerous forums and I must say that of them all, this is the place I feel the most comfortable. Though I do not agree with all the posts or even all the opinions expressed by both members and admins, the fact that these opinions can be expressed freely and without fear is refreshing. My posts which are often "very much too long" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and sometimes of a controversial nature, at least are considered without ridicule and are not simply removed from the site, as has happened on other forums. I also feel that we on this forum do an incredible job of investigating and have found that on other sites there is little investigation actually going on. Some of these other forums seem more interested in socializing, looking at gold pants or beautiful photos of Michael. This is cool but it is not what I am interested in. I want to investigate all aspects of this adventure, understand the reasons why this has happened, help Michael return and contribute to spreading his messages. These things can not be achieved when the most active threads are not even addressing any of these issues on a forum. I would just like to add that, I am truly grateful for each and every person who contributes to this investigation and if it wasn't for ALL of you, I think I would have gone Bonkers months ago <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you Mo & Souza, all the admins and especially my fellow forum detective members!

L.O.V.E & Light
    SD
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi:

Souza and Mo I can not express enough how important it is to me and I know many others your great effort, your time and hard work. What you are doing for Michael and us is beyond all bounties of the universe. I mean over and beyond with LOTS of HARD WORK! The threats you are receiving scares me. I am worried for you both. This world is made up of many different types of people, what is sad is that there are cruel people out there. We know that, look at what people have done to Michael.

You are exactly right, the fact is many people are frustrated, no bam date, no Michael and not a lot of news lately. I try to stay focused with.... he planned this, I feel is he is still here. There are times I feel down and think maybe he didn't make it. Then I go right to TS' updates and read. Then I feel hope again. What remains important is that we find out what happened to Michael and why. You have made it possible for us to have hope and to spark the investigators in all of us. Without you and this forum where would we be? Wandering around wondering what happened to Michael and no one to express our thoughts to. As for our people being not so nice, this is very sad as we are here for Michael and Michael means LOVE. I guess sometimes not everybody can play nice in the sand box together. Everyone has there own opinions and that's ok, but express the opinion nicely is the key. We are not enemies, we are working together. Not everyone can do that. It's a learning processes for all of us. I have often said to my husband how the two of you do such a great job keeping us together and in tow. If that means stating hard facts, disagreeing or being to the point...it is what it is and you both our fantastic in my book. It's difficult to keep people in line and on track and I appreciate you both and everyone else involved here. Thank you for all you do! Take care and love to all!
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    @Souza
    I like the way you keep your cool in the face of adversity. It's true we're not all cookie-cutter personalities, each of us are unique in that respect. I enjoy the diversity here, it's what makes the forum so interesting. I'm saying a prayer for your peace and safety, and declaring "no weapon formed against you shall prosper"....they will all be duds!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Sending out a major love to you and Mo.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think Mo and Souza have been doing a great job and they deserve to voice their opinions just like the rest of us. I look forward to visiting this site, it's like a small town community! It's too bad there is anger and negativity directed at Mo and Souza and while I think everyone is entitled to their opinions, it bothers me when people are mean and rude to each other. If you think about it, I honestly believe people are meant to be loving and happy. When someone is angry or negative, they are stressed. Stress is bad for the body and causes health problems which can lead to an early death. So be happy and love each other people!
  • <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception<!-- m -->

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Deception, beguilement, deceit, bluff, mystification, and subterfuge are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true, or not the whole truth (as in half-truths or omission). Deception can involve dissimulation, propaganda, sleight of hand. It can employ distraction, camouflage or concealment. There is also self-deception.

Deception is a major relational transgression that often leads to feelings of betrayal and distrust between relational partners. Deception violates relational rules and is considered to be a negative violation of expectations. Most people expect friends, relational partners, and even strangers to be truthful most of the time. If people expected most conversations to be untruthful, talking and communicating with others would simply be unproductive and too difficult. On a given day, it is likely that most human beings will either deceive or be deceived by another person. A significant amount of deception occurs between romantic and relational partners. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Types <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Deception includes several types of communications or omissions that serve to distort or omit the complete truth. Deception itself is intentionally managing verbal and/or nonverbal messages so that the message receiver will believe in a way that the message sender knows is false. Intent is critical with regard to deception. Intent differentiates between deception and an honest mistake. The Interpersonal Deception Theory explores the interrelation between communicative context and sender and receiver cognitions and behaviors in deceptive exchanges.

The five primary forms of deception are:

lies: making up information or giving information that is the opposite or very different from the truth.

equivocations: making an indirect, ambiguous, or contradictory statement.

concealments: omitting information that is important or relevant to the given context, or engaging in behavior that helps hide relevant information.

exaggeration: overstatement or stretching the truth to a degree.

understatement: minimization or downplaying aspects of the truth.

Motives <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

There are three primary motivations for deceptions in close relationships.

Partner-focused motives: using deception to avoid hurting the partner, helping the partner to enhance or maintain his or her self-esteem, avoid worrying the partner, and protecting the partner's relationship with a third party. Partner-motivated deception can sometimes be viewed as socially polite and relationally beneficial.

Self-focused motives: using deception to enhance or protect their self-image, wanting to shield themselves from anger, embarrassment, or criticism. Self-focused deception is generally perceived as a more serious transgression than partner-focused deception because the deceiver is acting for self reasons than for the good of the relationship.

Relationship-focused motives: using deception to limit relationship harm by avoiding conflict or relational trauma. Relationally motivated deception can be beneficial to a relationship, and other times it can be harmful by further complicating matters

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

This is actually getting sad for me to watch the division amongst Michael's "fans" who claim to love him so much.

I am a person who is NON judgemental in human behavior in the sense that sometimes we don't always know or we aren't always aware of what we are doing at the moment it happens. I am guilty of that too.

But, for me knowing that this "hoax" was done out of L.O.V.E. from Michael to bring awareness to his "fans" and even Non Fans it does sadden me to see this going in this direction.

I have been a long time listener and admirer of Michael's music and I stopped paying attention to him and what his world was about during his Thriller years, due to me growing up and having obligations, LIFE duties.

When the news hit he had "died" my friend text me, and I was shocked but, it hadn't devastated me or moved me like I see how it has effected alot of people.

I watched the Memorial and yes I cried my eyes out, and yes I did think he passed. I was also in a state of my own depression (mind set) that I wasn't really paying attention with open eyes.

I simply watched The Memorial and then moved on. I did however start to slowly become curious in who was Michael, The Man.

I started to watch vids of his on youtube and started to listen to his music. I had to play catch up on current events.

I didn't know about the "hoax" until Feb.2010. I am on board NOW simply because I am AWARE of the reasons this was done.

I am NOW aware of the unlimited amount of info out there I hadn't even knew existed including the way Michael's fanatic fans behave.

He is a man who has sacrificed his life to bring joy and love and entertainment in TROUBLINGTIMES for Xscapism... If only for a moment.

I feel sad that this is a DREAM is dieing.

But I am Thankful for this opportunity to learn about The Man I never knew and I am thankful to the Admins for the forum to get to know him and all of you his "fans"

Peace
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    You guys know how I feel. I've never changed. The whole thing is nonsense and people get all wrapped up in their own bullshit they forget it's bullshit.

But the shit they say about Badkolo is a fucking crime. Good damn thing you guys locked that thread before I got home. I am fucking itching. He's the one and only person who stood up and put some fucking money where his mouth is and he gets shit on all over the fucking universe for it. Have some goddamn respect. Have some goddamn appreciation. No one know how to say thank you anymore? The whole world feels entitled to get something for nothing? I don't see anyone else stepping up and footing the goddamn bill. No, but Badkolo does for no reason other then to try and get to the bottom of this goddamn hoax and give us all a place to research and investigate and put our minds together and maybe make some goddamn sense out of this.

He gave us a playground and some are too busy pissing in the pool to maybe remove their heads from their asses and show some goddamn appreciation.

Fucking load of selfish ungrateful wretches.

Everyone who clicked and enjoyed in the last 8 months should send him a goddamn thank you card.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thankyou Mo and Souza for keeping this up and running...I don't know where you get the time or money, but thankyou. I find it a place of comfort, but sometimes it can get crazy too. We are all human, and we should all treat eachother with the same...RESPECT.

I was not a fan either, does that make me evil ????? NO
    We have a common bond.......and that is to look for the truth......

After watching every video there is about MJ, I must say, I have total respect for him and what he did for this sad and hyprocrytical world we live in......So bash me too.

God has brought me here....xoxoxo
This discussion has been closed.