3 more Jesus and MJ parallels for whoever's interested

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
These 3 things have been on my mind for a while and its never come up for a place to put them down, so I thought I would just start a new thread. These are nothing earthshattering just some more thought provoking gems which speak deeply about Michael character and self-declared purpose for his life.

1. In the prison video of MJ singing TDRCAU he overturns the tables. It expresses his anger over the powers that be, government/illuminati/media using people for money, not really caring about them. In Matthew 21:7-16 right after he rode into Jerusalem riding a donkey and people proclaimed him King and after he kicked the people selling stuff, out of the temple he started healing people. So it shows it's not so much about what goes on in the temple, but how it's hurting people. So I will give the context verses as well.

"And brought the ass, and the colt, and put on them their clothes, and they set [him] thereon.
And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed [them] in the way.
And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this?
And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee.
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them.
And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased,
And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise? "

And here's the TDRCAU video. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97nAvTVeR6o<!-- m -->
He overturns the table at 3:46, just after making the inverted pyramid shape with his hands. There is probably a lot of other symbolism going on that could be analyzed as well. But the connection here is that --all of us are like prisoners under the slave masters of the illuminati NWO system that only wants our money and servitude, just like in the first century the religious rulers (scribes, Pharisees and Sadusees) ruled the people for their money and power of control.

Another thing I noticed viewing it now is the reference to the KKK, associated with a burning cross. 1:58, 2:03. Much of the mistreatment, lynching of blacks during the years of slavery was done with white Christian blessing, misplaced as it was. Just as Jesus despised the religious authorities of His time hurting the people with their man-made rules and regulations.

2. Michael has turned the hearts of fathers to their children. The majority of single parent families are led by the mother. Michael has chosen to raise his 3 children without their mother, perhaps to bring attention to the fathers loving and raising their children. (This is particularly true in black communities with fathers absent) When he says all the world should share their bed with children he is saying this not in the perverted sense, but in the sense that the pure love intimacy that fathers should share with their children is missing in today's world, and that's what children are crying out for, with gangs etc. Elijah is very similar to Eli. Now remember the movie ELI how his role was to restore the people's hearts and minds back to God's Word and to loving and obeying God. Remember in a previous post I told about the way they displayed the word, "bELIeve" with the ELI in red just like we have seen "beLIEve" portrayed in this hoax. I actually don't see any fulfillment written in Scripture as to specific ways John the Baptist drawing fathers to children and children to fathers. But I certainly see Jesus Himself fulfilling that with his love for children and talking about them so much (many verses about children).

3. This one concerns a painting of Michael by Kehindi Wiley. This was written under the pic. "Although the pop star passed away while the portrait was being planned, Wiley completed it, saying, “I think that his idea of collaborating with me was something that he really wanted to see through…I felt a responsibility to him to get it done.” "What's interesting about this painting is the parallel to the white horse that Jesus rides in Revelation 19:11-16.

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

The cheribs hold a crown above his head, part of his hidden clothes has blood red colour. He carries a sword on his side, and a possible rod of iron in his hand. His attire and the horse's saddle look like he's preparing for battle. The cloths around the cheribs are red for blood, and white for fine linen white and clean of the angelic army that accompanies him.

I'm not making connections that don't exist, but are there for all to see, and I believe MJ intended for us to see, and BELIEVE. Take them or leave them, they are there!!! The more I study THE MAN, the more I love him.

Comments

• I am VERY interested in what you have posted and thank you for opening up this thread because I have been thinking of ways on how I would get this info into the forum that I found yesterday. God answers thoughts, ta da here you did that for me by opening this thread.

This tweet was on July 1, it was researched but, I only saw that people posted the actual scripture and didn’t go further.
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->
    Matthew 5:5 8:44 AM Jul 1st via web

I looked up Mattew 5:5 on yahoo search and the first thing that comes up is the link below. What is interesting is when you click the link it redirects to the article on beatitudes. I only copied the first couple things there on the page.

Matthew 5:5 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Matthew 5:5 is the fifth verse of the fifth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament. It is the third verse of the Sermon on the Mount, and also third of what are known as the Beatitudes.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_5:5

In Christianity, the Beatitudes (from Latin beatus, meaning "blessed" or "happy")
    are blessings from Jesus recorded in the Sermon on the Mount in Matthew and the Sermon on the Plain in Luke.

According to The Oxford dictionary of the Christian church, The blessings in Luke refer to external situations while those in Matthew refer more to spiritual or moral qualities.

This opening of the sermon was designed to shock the audience as a deliberate inversion of standard values, but this shock value has been lost today due to the commonness of the text.

Four of the beatitudes are found in Luke's Sermon on the Plain. Luke's Sermon has four woes in addition to the four beatitudes, and Matthew uses a similar four woes elsewhere for use against the Pharisees. Biblical scholar and author Robert H. Gundry has argued that Matthew wanted to keep the eightfold structure and consequently had to create four additional sayings.

Similar sayings are also recorded in a few of the Dead Sea Scrolls and in Jewish sources predating the Christian era. According to the two-source hypothesis, the Beatitudes originate with the lost saying gospel Q. Matthew and Luke each incorporated Q into their respective stories differently. Matthew consolidates Jesus' sayings into five important scenes, of which the Sermon on the Mount is one. Luke preserves the shorter and bolder versions of the original, blessing those who are poor and hungry, while Matthew spiritualizes these blessings ("poor in spirit", "those who hunger and thirst for righteousness").

I posted the whole Sermon on the Mount on TS update 6 and when I read it I see almost everything that has been happening in this ”hoax” from the moment of the Memorial up to the anniversary starting to come to pass, this sermon starts to take on a whole nother meaning for me when I see what is happening in the fan community and this “hoax”
    Matthew 24:1-34 (Amplified Bible)

Matthew 24

1JESUS DEPARTED from the temple area and was going on His way when His disciples came up to Him to call His attention to the buildings of the temple and point them out to Him.
    2But He answered them, Do you see all these? Truly I tell you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.

3While He was seated on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately and said, Tell us, when will this take place, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end (the completion, the consummation) of the age?

4Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error].

5For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray.

6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place;

8All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

9Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

10And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred.

11And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error.

12And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity,

13But he who endures to the end will be saved.

14And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end.

15So when you see the appalling sacrilege [the abomination that astonishes and makes desolate], spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the Holy Place--let the reader take notice and ponder and consider and heed [this]

16Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains;

17Let him who is on the housetop not come down and go into the house to take anything;

18And let him who is in the field not turn back to get his overcoat.

19And alas for the women who are pregnant and for those who have nursing babies in those days!

20Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath.

21For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now--no, and never will be [again].

22And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect (God's chosen ones) those days will be shortened.

23If anyone says to you then, Behold, here is the Christ (the Messiah)! or, There He is!--do not believe it.

24For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones).

25See, I have warned you beforehand.

26So if they say to you, Behold, He is in the wilderness (desert)--do not go out there; if they tell you, Behold, He is in the secret places or inner rooms--do not believe it.

27For just as the lightning flashes from the east and shines and is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

28Wherever there is a fallen body (a corpse), there the vultures (or eagles) will flock together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not shed its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn and beat their breasts and lament in anguish, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory [in brilliancy and splendor].

31And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect (His chosen ones) from the four winds, [even] from one end of the universe to the other.

32From the fig tree learn this lesson: as soon as its young shoots become soft and tender and it puts out its leaves, you know of a surety that summer is near.

33So also when you see these signs, all taken together, coming to pass, you may know of a surety that He is near, at the very doors.

34Truly I tell you, this generation (the whole multitude of people living at the same time, in a definite, given period) will not pass away till all these things taken together take place.

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

If you can review back over some of the article headlines from TMZ you will see the references to the Sermon.
    It is all related to what you are discovering and the tweets, scripture in TS posts, redirects and even TMZ articles have been giving clues to the facts of what you are discovering.

Thank you again for starting this.
    Peace
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I'm adding 2 more that my brain has been chewing on for some time but the thoughts hadn't come together until now, sort of. And I want to say also that I know most of you are sickened by the thought that Michael might be the Messiah or is delusionally/mistakedly claiming to be. When Michael bams, and if the hoax should end up being just another promotional for a new album, just like the 20 foot statues, that lovely prankster, then I will say to him, it's his fault I believed these bizarre Messiah things because he has literally woven these claims through his life, art and words. I love and respect Michael immensely. No regular Christian does these kinds of things, apart from the odd one acting in a Jesus play. Both of these new ones come from his lyrics.

1. In his song, "Jam", he sings, <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Nation To Nation
    All The World
    Must Come Together...
    She Pray To God, To Buddha
    Then She Sings A
    Talmud Song
    Confusions Contradict
    The Self
    Do We Know Right
    From Wrong
    I Just Want You To
    Recognize Me
    In The Temple

You Can't Hurt Me
    I Found Peace
    Within Myself

This is a strange statement. The temple in the Bible is the place where God dwells. It is an earthly copy of the temple in heaven. Revelation 11:19. First God instructs Moses to build a tent-like portable temple that utterly showed the Israelites how difficult it was for ordinary individuals to come to God, first they had to sacrifice animals, they had to go through the high priest, who could only go into the holy of holies. They tied a rope around his ankle before he went in so that if he died the other priests could pull him out. David was given a plan for a permanent solid temple, but it was his son Solomon who actually had the temple built. God's presence filled the temple. It was destroyed in 586 BC. It was rebuilt again and Jesus taught in this temple. The second one was destroyed in 70 AD the the Bible precicts that a 3rd one will be built in end times, which Jews in Israel talk about building. The problem is--God has left the building. At Jesus' death the veil separating people from God was ripped from the top to the bottom. The book of Hebrews talks a lot about Jesus being the High priest we go through directly to God. Jesus said that the temple would be torn down, not one stone apon another and in 3 days it would be raised up, talking about his own life, and predicting the future destruction of the physical one as well, (70 AD).

Shortly after Jesus is born, Mary and Joseph take Him to the temple, and there Anna and Simeon, aged people that practically lived at the temple 'recognized' Jesus to be "a light to the Gentiles, and a glory for Israelites." At age 12 Jesus goes by himself to the temple and amazes the religious leaders there but they don't recognize Him. Jesus teaches daily in the temple (too many verses) and finally in Luke 19:38-47:

Saying, Blessed [be] the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out. And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things [which belong] unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes. For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side. And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not (NASV has 'did not recognize') the time of thy visitation. And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought; saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves. And he taught daily in the temple. But the chief priests and the scribes and the chief of the people sought to destroy him,..."

Jesus' brothers didn't recognize who He was until after His death and ressurrection. Neither did the religious leaders of the day or most of the people. The Matthew 24 chapter tells the same incident with the temple stones Jesus says will fall down because they didn't recognize Him, and it talks about the signs, 'Nation rising against nation' and false Christs before His awesome second coming. He referrs to Himself as the Son of Man a couple of times (MJ's use of Son of Man has alrleady been discussed) Notice the first line in the song Jam, is 'Nation to nation'. And to MJ's statement, 'I just want you to recognize me in the temple', I feel is him saying I want you to recognize my Messiahship. I am the One. He is not saying that he wants people to recognize that Michael goes to a physical temple somewhere, because he doesn't. It could be an expression of mental worship of God in the temple (all in the mind). But why recognize him worshipping God? We already know MJ loves God. Incidently the story in Luke happens immediately after the Palm Sunday story when people lay down palm branches on the road for Jesus and the donkey to walk on, and people call Him the King. Remember the palm trees around the crypt where Jermaine was speaking, and the Ascension of Jesus window was in behind.

2. In his song 'We are the world' he sings: <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

"Send them your heart
    So they know that someone cares
    And that life will be stronger and free
    As God has shown us by turning stone to bread
    And so that we all must lend a helping hand
    We are the world
    We are the children
    We are the ones who make a brighter day
    So let's start giving"

I've written about this line before, but not in this way. I must confess that way back last fall when I first heard/read the line my mind instantly went to the proof of Messiah line of thinking, but later when reading all the discussion I simply defended it as Michael's wish for it to be worded exactly the way it is said. Almost all discussion counted it as a mistake, or an implying that Satan got the upper hand in getting his demand. Lots of discussion elsewhere on the web with all of it negative and controversial, and that MJ was ignorant/foolish. Then in the Vancouver Olympics the lyrics were changed to exchange that line with something else. I believe Michael did that not to cover for his ignorance of the real interpretation of Scripture, but to draw our attention to the original line. "I sing what I mean, and if I sing it, I mean it." Recently on the facebook of J5 Enterprises, there was posted the accapella version of MJ singing that particular line and the ones just before and after. This is also bringing attention to it. I've thought long and hard over this. I'll give you the passage of Scripture where his words are taken from. Matthew 4:1-11:

"Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him. "

Notice Satan wants Jesus to proove that He is indeed God's Son (Messiah). Jesus doesn't comply but tells him that physical bread doesn't really satisfy, only God's Word does. Basically telling Satan, you don't tell me what to do, I only do what God tells me to do. Now the lyrics are that God is the one changing stones to bread, not Jesus. Earlier right after Jesus' baptism, God speaks out of heaven and says This is My Son, in whom I am well pleased. So in this lyric it is again God the Father doing the 'showing', not Jesus. We already know that Jesus was/is the Messiah. This lyric is a cryptic message saying that God is affirming Michael's status. It is not directed to Satan at all, but to us. In the first lyric proof I mentioned the Palm Sunday verses in Luke 19:40. When the people laying down the palm branches and coats for Jesus to walk on they are calling out, "Praise to the King", and the religious leaders tell Jesus to tell them to be quiet. Jesus says if they are silent, the stones will cry out". Wait! --are stones doing something here? In Luke 22:19 and elsewhere Jesus clearly calls Himself the Bread. So to sum it up, the lyrics are saying, God is showing us that He has changed stone to bread, as a proof that Michael is God's Son, another name besides Son of Man. People say oh Jesus would never do something Satan wants. When Satan came before God in the book of Job, he requested to destroy everything Job had, and God gave him permission to do it. People get these ideas that are not true in Scripture. Also in this song, the context clearly is about sharing love and caring for the world's needy, not a theological discussion on Jesus's temptation for vain glory by Satan. People's hearts of stone selfishness and greed, can be turned to love and physical bread along with God's Word for the world. (Remember the message of the movie ELI - bELIeve. Denzel Washington preserves the only Bible to a post-apocalypic end-times world.) Jesus said you cannot live on ONLY physical bread. I hope I'm not confusing in my writing, and I hope get something from this post. Again I don't mean to offend anyone. I know the orthodox Christian doctrine thoroughly, and I am not blaspheming, only giving my opinion based on my study. Thank you for at least reading it.

I may add one to this about Jesus, the corner stone, or capstone. Remember all the discussion about the Great Pyramid, missing its capstone. It's in Scripture to do with endtime fulfillment. There's enough study for books to be written. I've only scratched the surface. IMO
    Im_convincemjalive, thanks for your post. Yes I agree that prophecy in the Bible maybe is being fulfilled with some of what's been happening. I believe that the reason that the Pharisees and other religious leaders didn't recognize Jesus, even though they spent their whole time studying the Old Testament Scriptures, was that they were not meant to. Jesus and Paul both said clearly that God put a veil over their eyes so they wouldn't see, and the Gentiles could also come to faith, and other reasons. Same thing is happening today, that most of the whole world has a veil over their eyes to not recognize the Messiah when he comes.

Some who are familiar with my posts, know I've posted a lot about Jesus being black-skinned. I believe that knowing His true skin colour is an important place to start to be able to recognize Him when He comes again. I am a white woman, so I know it's hard in the beginning to realize the Sunday School pictures haven't been accurate. But when you really want to know truth, you put aside pride. Doors start opening up. God's timing is that all this information is just this generation becoming available to the world, via the internet. No accident. We're in end times, and history had to unfold as God designed.

Here's a sample video where the writer says, "The counterfeit amage of Jesus which Christians worship today is based on a Italian Ceasare Borgias who was painted by Michaelangelo around 1400.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSUS_MQiJp4<!-- m --> and a comedy Hollywood show called Good Times had an episode about Jesus being black which is excellent and well worth watching <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgJ4cAGSjIc<!-- m --> A website with tons of articles for those who want to dig for historical, archaelogical, anthropological proofs go to <!-- m -->http://www.hebrewisraelites.org<!-- m --> . If you look up this Ceasare Borgias you get lots of stuff like this one <!-- m -->http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... s%3Disch:1<!-- m --> Check it out!
  • [youtube:avoq1v8z]

[youtube:avoq1v8z]

Words escape me. Thank you Serenity's_Dream!

I believe this with all my heart. I'm so glad you are free from the restrictions of having to adhere to an established body of religious thinking and visualizing of the Christ/Messiah, with NO FEAR.

Subconsciously the world and of course Satan has always known who MJ was/is. Thus the attacks, the smears, the laughter, the lack of telling of his true worth and contribution to the world.

"It's all for LOVE." And God is love, and thus it's all for God, his father.

So many points, but I especially loved the reference to the River Jordan with baptism and recognition of God his father, and singing Mary and needing her comfort.

I'm sure there's much more to find, if this is truly a divinely-inspired event, and I'm positive it is. Wow!
  • Im_convincemjalive, thanks for your post. Yes I agree that prophecy in the Bible maybe is being fulfilled with some of what's been happening. I believe that the reason that the Pharisees and other religious leaders didn't recognize Jesus, even though they spent their whole time studying the Old Testament Scriptures, was that they were not meant to. Jesus and Paul both said clearly that God put a veil over their eyes so they wouldn't see, and the Gentiles could also come to faith, and other reasons. Same thing is happening today, that most of the whole world has a veil over their eyes to not recognize the Messiah when he comes.

Some who are familiar with my posts, know I've posted a lot about Jesus being black-skinned. I believe that knowing His true skin colour is an important place to start to be able to recognize Him when He comes again. I am a white woman, so I know it's hard in the beginning to realize the Sunday School pictures haven't been accurate. But when you really want to know truth, you put aside pride. Doors start opening up. God's timing is that all this information is just this generation becoming available to the world, via the internet. No accident. We're in end times, and history had to unfold as God designed.

Here's a sample video where the writer says, "The counterfeit amage of Jesus which Christians worship today is based on a Italian Ceasare Borgias who was painted by Michaelangelo around 1400.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSUS_MQiJp4<!-- m --> and a comedy Hollywood show called Good Times had an episode about Jesus being black which is excellent and well worth watching <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgJ4cAGSjIc<!-- m --> A website with tons of articles for those who want to dig for historical, archaelogical, anthropological proofs go to <!-- m -->http://www.hebrewisraelites.org<!-- m --> . If you look up this Ceasare Borgias you get lots of stuff like this one <!-- m -->http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... s%3Disch:1<!-- m --> Check it out!

Thanks for the info for research.
    I am going to be totally honest here, I believe Prophesy IS being FULFILLED right now, no doubt in my mind what-so-ever.
    The prophesy in Revelations, END TIMES.

It just "appears" different because of the times we live in. When someone reads the Bible (from the descriptions given the TIME period it was foretold) it "seems" like it may not be for this time/era. But if you read the Revelations and then interpret it for this TIME/era applying this century to it, it IS being fulfilled.

On the Jesus being Black:

Here is my statement I wrote to Dmovie27 in an email back in May 2010

update 2nd draft.. my theory on Prince vs MJ Tuesday, May 4, 2010 10:02 PM
    To: DMovieguy237

The Lotus flower has for thousands of years symbolized spiritual enlightenment.
    Lotuses are 5 species of water lilies, three in the genus Nymphaea and two in Nelumbo

Sesen A Lotus Flower. This is a symbol of the sun, of creation and rebirth. Because at night the flower closes and sinks underwater, at dawn it rises and opens again.

The blue lotus was native to the Nile (bible)

INFORMATION: Represented in ancient Egyptian art. The blue lotus was found scattered over Tutankhamen's body when the Pharaoh's tomb was opened in 1922. Many historians thought it was a purely symbolic flower, but there may be some reason to believe that ancient Egyptians used it to induce an ecstatic state, stimulation, and/or hallucinations, as well as being widely used as a general remedy against illness, and to this day is used as a tonic for good health, consumed as an extract.

That Info piece reminds me of MJ going to "sleep"..

I believe that the first man and woman was in egypt. The garden of Eden is in Africa, I believe based on descriptions given in the bible Jesus was actually a darker complected man with brillo type hair, (black man) so going back and seeing that everything originated in Egypt it would make sense to have to start there again. So Prince is giving clues to us to go back to the beg. and learn our history to fix the current present shit.

The above might not make sense because his part of the conversation isn't there but, it was when I was helping him with his videos and we were discussing Prince and his Rainbow album and I was giving my theories on the subject of Prince, his Rainbow album, Lotus Flower, Egypt, and how it is ALL tied into the current "hoax"

I am a white woman too but, I am NOT ignorant to the fact that Africa is OUR motherland.
    I haven't been bombarded with religious ideaology, and I determined through the help of The Holy Spirit what is TRUTH.

Also the veil covering people's eyes, I agree and it is for the purpose of weeding through who belongs to God and who belongs to Satan.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse<!-- m -->

An Apocalypse ( "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted. The term also can refer to the eschatological final battle, the Armageddon, and the idea of an end of the world. These perceptions may better be related to the phrase apokalupsis eschaton, literally "revelation at [or of] the end of the æon, or age". In Christianity The Apocalypse of John is the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Christian Bible.

End of the age
    In John's apocalypse, the Book of Revelation, he refers to the "unveiling" or "revelation" of Jesus Christ as Messiah. This term has come to mean, in common usage, the end of the world.

The simple pictures of the end of the age in the books of the Old Testament were images of the judgment of the wicked, as well as the resurrection and glorification of those who were given righteousness before God. The dead are seen in the book of Job and in some of the Psalms as being in Sheol, awaiting the final judgment. The wicked will then be consigned to eternal torment in the fires of Gehinnom, or the Lake of Fire mentioned in Revelation.

The New Testament letters written by the Apostle Paul expand on this theme of the judgment of the wicked, and the glorification of those who belong to Christ or Messiah. In his letters to the Corinthians and the Thessalonians Paul expounds further on the destiny of the righteous. He speaks of the simultaneous resurrection and rapture of those who are in Christ, (or Messiah).

Christianity had a Millennial expectation for glorification of the righteous from the time it emerged from Judaism and spread out into the world in the first century. The poetic and prophetic literature of the Hebrew Bible, particularly in Isaiah, were rich in Millennial imagery. The New Testament Congregation after Pentecost carried on with this theme. During his imprisonment by the Romans on the Island of Patmos, John described the visions he experienced, writing the Book of Revelation. Revelation chapter 20 contains several reference to a thousand year reign of Christ/Messiah upon this earth .

Modern Christian movements in the 18th and 19th Centuries were characterized by a rise of Millennialism. Christian Apocalyptic eschatology was a continuation of the same two themes referred to throughout all of scripture as "this age" and "the age to come". Evangelicals have been in the forefront popularizing the biblical prophecy of a major confrontation between good and evil at the end of this age, a coming Millennium to follow, and a final confrontation whereby the wicked are judged, the righteous are rewarded and the beginning of Eternity is viewed.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Coming<!-- m -->

The Second Coming of Christ or Parousia is the return of Jesus Christ from Heaven to Earth as expected in most Christian eschatologies. The anticipated event is predicted in biblical Messianic prophecy. These prophecies include the general resurrection of the dead, the last judgment of the living and the dead, and the full establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth (also called the Reign of God), including the Messianic Age. Views about the nature of Jesus' Second Coming vary among Christian denominations.

I am 42 and never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be living through this prophecy... but, here it is. THIS IS IT, lol

I think for alot of people it is going to be hard to digest and come to terms with the REALITY of this and who Michael is.

Peace
  • I just want to tell you MJonmind and Im_convincedmjalive how refreshing it is to see that I am not alone in this revelation. I discovered all of this last summer, I told some people and received all kinds of harassment and ridicule. I have been called crazy amongst other things but I honestly feel that the we have been given clues and these can not be so easily dismissed. as I was not aware of anything to do with scripture before June 25th nor any organized religion, I feel that this has allowed me to be open to considering this information.

Thank you again for sharing this all with me.
    I don't want to get into any argument or big theological debate, but where I'm sorry but I must disagree is in the hell and eternal judgment mentioned above. It is my own firm belief from my extensive study of Scripture that all mankind will eventually be saved, every single human ever created. The first fruits are the first resurrection (guessing 1 billion or less), and the vast harvest at the judgement aeon is the perhaps (I'm guessing) 11 or so billion who have ever lived, are the second resurrection. I'll probably offend one group or the other, but I used to be a hell believer too. Huge Bible cover-to-cover study. Way too tedious for here, but the Bible is complex, in layers, much of it cryptic and metaphorical, plus there are difficult translation issues from original languages. Here is an excellent website (somewhat lighthearted) that discusses this and other unorthodox but accurate doctrines.

<!-- m -->http://www.martinzender.com/clanging_go ... chives.htm<!-- m -->

A sample of verses are,

1 Timothy 4:10 "For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe."

Romans 11:31-33 "Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded (locks up) them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out!"

Romans 14:11 "For it is written, [As] I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

Romans 5:18 " Therefore as by the offence of one (Adam) [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one (Jesus) [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life."

I've said this on another post, never did Michael put down a person of another world faith or religion. Never did he try to convert anyone or say someone was in danger of hell fires. He truly loves all people.
  • I don't want to get into any argument or big theological debate, but where I'm sorry but I must disagree is in the hell and eternal judgment mentioned above. It is my own firm belief from my extensive study of Scripture that all mankind will eventually be saved, every single human ever created. The first fruits are the first resurrection (guessing 1 billion or less), and the vast harvest at the judgement aeon is the perhaps (I'm guessing) 11 or so billion who have ever lived, are the second resurrection. I'll probably offend one group or the other, but I used to be a hell believer too. Huge Bible cover-to-cover study. Way too tedious for here, but the Bible is complex, in layers, much of it cryptic and metaphorical, plus there are difficult translation issues from original languages. Here is an excellent website (somewhat lighthearted) that discusses this and other unorthodox but accurate doctrines.

<!-- m -->http://www.martinzender.com/clanging_go ... chives.htm<!-- m -->

A sample of verses are,

1 Timothy 4:10 "For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe."

Romans 11:31-33 "Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded (locks up) them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out!"

Romans 14:11 "For it is written, [As] I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."

Romans 5:18 " Therefore as by the offence of one (Adam) [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one (Jesus) [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life."

I've said this on another post, never did Michael put down a person of another world faith or religion. Never did he try to convert anyone or say someone was in danger of hell fires. He truly loves all people.

I don't get offended by your belief or opinion at all. I truly respect your right to it.
    I am not arguing or debating the belief you hold but, I am giving my opinion and thoughts on this subject.

I respect that you have free will to think and decide what you want to believe happens at the end of all of this madness we call life.

My thinking is this: How can we just over look the fact that in Revelations it states very clearly we will be judged.

In the Bible it states very clearly there will be a seperation of Goats and Sheep. One group belongs to The Lord and the other belongs to Satan.

This is foretold by others in earlier scripture not just in Revelations.

I agree that we are given the opportunity to change and accept the Saviour’s help and we are given a warning to change before the punishment comes. This is our warning NOW.

If we choose not to change and keep doing evil then we should expect punishment. Our actions have reactions and consequences.

We were given The lessons how to act and treat one another and the earth. We were told to love God with all our hearts, mind, and soul by Jesus when he was here the first time. We were given the blue print and Plenty of Time to get it right.
    Now it is time for Judgement. The second coming.

If a theif steals, he faces punishment from the law, (maybe jail time) but he is punished for doing wrong. It is no different when we disobey God, we face the consequences and get a spanking. LoL

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judgment_Day<!-- m -->
    The Last Judgment, Final Judgment, Day of Judgment, Judgment Day, or Day of the Lord in Christian theology, is the final and eternal judgment by God of all nations. It will take place after the resurrection of the dead and the Second Coming of Christ (Revelation 20:12–15). This belief has inspired numerous artistic depictions. There is little agreement among Christian denominations in Christian eschatology as to what happens after death and before the Last Judgment.

The doctrine and iconographic depiction of the "Last Judgment" are drawn from many passages from the apocalyptic sections of the Bible. It appears most directly in The Sheep and the Goats section of the Gospel of Matthew where the judgment is entirely based on help given or refused to "the least of these":

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and He will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left. Then the king will say to those at His right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.” ... “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.”

Then He will say to those at His left hand, “You that are accursed, depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.” ... “Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.” And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life. (Matthew 25:31-36, 40-43, 45-46 NRSV)

The doctrine is further supported by passages in Daniel, Isaiah and the Revelation of Saint John the Divine:

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. (Rev 20:11-12)

Adherents of millennialism, mostly Protestant Christians, regard the two passages as describing separate events: the "sheep and goats" judgment will determine the final status of those persons alive at the end of the Tribulation, and the "Great White Throne" judgment will be the final condemnation of the unrighteous dead at the end of all time, after the end of the world and before the beginning of the eternal period described in the final two chapters of Revelation.

Also, Matthew 3:10-12:
    Even now the axe is lying at the root of the trees; every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. ‘I baptize you with water for repentance, but one who is more powerful than I is coming after me; I am not worthy to carry his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing-floor and will gather his wheat into the granary; but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.’

Matthew 13:40-43:
    Just as the weeds are collected and burned up with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all evildoers, and they will throw them into the furnace of fire, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let anyone with ears listen!

Luke 12:4-5,49:
    ‘I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that can do nothing more. But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him! ... ‘I came to bring fire to the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelation<!-- m -->
    The Book of the Revelation of John is the last in the collection of documents which constitute the New Testament (the second of the two major divisions of the Christian Bible). It is also known as Revelation, the Book of Revelation, the Apocalypse of John, and the Apocalypse. These titles come from the Greek, apokalypsis, meaning revelation, which is the first word of the book. The word apocalypse is also used for other works of a similar nature, and the style of literature (genre) is known as apocalyptic literature.

Such literature is "marked by distinctive literary features, particularly prediction of future events and accounts of visionary experiences or journeys to heaven, often involving vivid symbolism." The Book of Revelation is the only apocalyptic document in the New Testament canon, though there are short apocalyptic passages in various places in the gospels and the epistles.

Revelation brings together the worlds of heaven, earth, and hell in a final confrontation between the forces of good and evil. Its characters and images are both real and symbolic, spiritual and material, and it is frequently difficult to know which is which. Revelation's cryptic nature has ensured that it would always be a source of controversy. Nevertheless, it has not only endured, but captured the imagination of generations of Bible students, both professionals and laypeople alike.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Testament<!-- m -->
    Gospels
    Main article: Canonical gospels
    Each of the four gospels in the New Testament narrates the life and death of Jesus of Nazareth. Since the second century, they have been referred to as "The Gospel of ..." or "The Gospel according to ..." followed by the name of the author. Whatever these admittedly early ascriptions may imply about the sources behind or the perception of these gospels, they appear to have been originally anonymous compositions.

The Gospel of Matthew, ascribed to the Apostle Matthew. This gospel begins with a genealogy of Jesus and a story of his birth that includes a visit from magi and a flight into Egypt, and it ends with the commissioning of the disciples by the resurrected Jesus.

The Gospel of Mark, ascribed to Mark the Evangelist, who (since he was not one of "The Twelve") later tradition held to have utilized the teaching of the Apostle Peter in his gospel. This gospel begins with the preaching of John the Baptist and the baptism of Jesus. Two different secondary endings were affixed to this gospel in the second century.

The Gospel of Luke, ascribed to Luke, who was also not one of "The Twelve", but was mentioned as a companion of the Apostle Paul and as a physician. This gospel begins with parallel stories of the birth and childhood of John the Baptist and Jesus and ends with appearances of the resurrected Jesus and his ascension into heaven.

The Gospel of John, ascribed to the Apostle John. This gospel begins with a philosophical prologue and ends with appearances of the resurrected Jesus.

I consider The New Testament to be The New Covenant between God and us. This is our new hand book of rules.

In the old testament it clearly shows when God was displeased with humans and how they were acting, God destroyed what he had created. Noah’s Ark and the flooding is one example.

So to say there wouldn’t be a hell for those people who choose to NOT turn from evil and turn towards Good, is strange to me especially when there is so much documentation on punishment.

The Bible clearly states that ArchAngel Michael over comes and throws The dragon aka Satan in the abyss.

Archangel Michael
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archangel_Michael<!-- m -->
    He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel, the Book of Jude and the Book of Revelation in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during his uprising. In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes" who in Daniel's vision comes to the Archangel Gabriel's aid in his contest with the angel of Persia (Dobiel). Michael is also described there as the advocate of Israel and "great prince who stands up for the children of your [Daniel's] people".

Where is the abyss? Hell…

First Satan was freed and allowed to roam.

Revelation 9
    1 THEN THE fifth angel blew [his] trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth; and to the angel was given the key of the shaft of the Abyss (the bottomless pit).

2 He opened the long shaft of the Abyss (the bottomless pit), and smoke like the smoke of a huge furnace puffed out of the long shaft, so that the sun and the atmosphere were darkened by the smoke from the long shaft.

3 Then out of the smoke locusts came forth on the earth, and such power was granted them as the power the earth's scorpions have.

4 They were told not to injure the herbage of the earth nor any green thing nor any tree, but only [to attack] such human beings as do not have the seal (mark) of God on their foreheads.

5 They were not permitted to kill them, but to torment (distress, vex) them for five months; and the pain caused them was like the torture of a scorpion when it stings a person.

Then the battle and those of us who didn’t take the mark of the beast are spared God’s wrath and judgement.

Revelation 20
    1 THEN I saw an angel descending from heaven; he was holding the key of the Abyss (the bottomless pit) and a great chain was in his hand.

2 And he gripped and overpowered the dragon, that old serpent [of primeval times], who is the devil and Satan, and [securely] bound him for a thousand years.

3 Then he hurled him into the Abyss (the bottomless pit) and closed it and sealed it above him, so that he should no longer lead astray and deceive and seduce the nations until the thousand years were at an end. After that he must be liberated for a short time.

4 Then I saw thrones, and sitting on them were those to whom authority to act as judges and to pass sentence was entrusted. Also I saw the souls of those who had been slain with axes [beheaded] for their witnessing to Jesus and [for preaching and testifying] for the Word of God, and who had refused to pay homage to the beast or his statue and had not accepted his mark or permitted it to be stamped on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived again and ruled with Christ (the Messiah) a thousand years.

5 The remainder of the dead were not restored to life again until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed (happy, to be envied) and holy (spiritually whole, of unimpaired innocence and proved virtue) is the person who takes part (shares) in the first resurrection! Over them the second death exerts no power or authority, but they shall be ministers of God and of Christ (the Messiah), and they shall rule along with Him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his place of confinement,

8 And he will go forth to deceive and seduce and lead astray the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth--Gog and Magog--to muster them for war; their number is like the sand of the sea.

9 And they swarmed up over the broad plain of the earth and encircled the fortress (camp) of God's people (the saints) and the beloved city; but fire descended from heaven and consumed them. [II Kings 1:10-12; Ezek. 38:2, 22.]

10 Then the devil who had led them astray [deceiving and seducing them] was hurled into the fiery lake of burning brimstone, where the beast and false prophet were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever (through the ages of the ages).

11 Then I saw a great white throne and the One Who was seated upon it, from Whose presence and from the sight of Whose face earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.

12 I [also] saw the dead, great and small; they stood before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life. And the dead were judged (sentenced) by what they had done [their whole way of feeling and acting, their aims and endeavors] in accordance with what was recorded in the books.

Again this is my opinion and not a debate.

Peace
    Thank you for your response. You explained well--literal King James Scripture in orthodox interpretation, exactly the belief I had for the first 40 years of my life. How I got to where I firmly believe now, was/is a long journey which I wouldn't want to get into explaining, or it's just too difficult, and not the time or place. Sorry about that. My unorthodox beliefs involve so many other subject areas, that for me when I studied them all together, came together to make up the whole. Like looking at those special artpieces with many little pictures, that you have to stare at in a certain way and suddenly another main big picture jumps out at you (Don't know what they're called. If you are not already looking outside the box and not wanting to settle for the Bible answers you've received, I wouldn't want to be trying to persuade you to think something else. I don't feel comfortable doing that. I've shared elsewhere on the site (can't seem to find it now) how 10 or more years ago I cried out in desperation to God for some answers (fasting and praying). And God (l believe) led me on this individual intensive incredible journey, ALL on the internet with my Bible on my lap, like following breadcrumbs, through many topics and fields of study, and the last one was Michael Jackson (last breadcrumb)(Normally I was an avid book reader and am a BA Bible college grad). Having tasted of this, I would never go back to my former thinking, but it does cause me to walk alone a lot in my thinking in my life. Almost leading a double life with my friends and extended family (not my husband and kids). The website I suggested above is a good place to START reexamining certain long held doctrines, only if you're interested.

It's similar in a way to the belief that MJ hoaxed his death. The outer layer of facts all shout to the majority of fans and the world that he is dead, but when you read between the lines and begin to understand the heart of Michael through his life, lyrics, videos, and death event details, we are absolutely convinced he's alive. When we try to explain it to them, it seems to fall on deaf ears because they would have had to been on the journey with us these 14 months, too.
  • MJonmind,

I appreciate your way of thinking more than I guess you realize. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Even though I use those scriptures (God's word) from the Bible as they are written, I have to interpret them through my own thinking on what they mean, and through the guidance of The Holy Spirit.

I didn't grow up in church or with a religious back ground what-so-ever.
    I have always believed in God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit.
    I am a "out of the box" thinker.

I was kicked out of my parents home when I was 15 and ended up on the streets working as a prostitute for 25 years and I have come close to death way to many times to remember, scary actually when I do remember it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I have had many friends die (murdered) due to the street life. I know there is a reason I am still alive and this is how I think, "I have a bigger purpose to do while I am here on earth", there has to be a reason why I was saved from death and my friends weren't. I am still wondering what it is.

I don't follow "legalistic" religion at all. I am more spiritual in my thinking and I explore all avenues. I am very open minded as to what you have to share.
    I only recently turned my eyes, heart, and soul (spirit) back towards God and discovery.
    I hope I explained myself well enough so you know where I am coming from.

Peace
  • This is an awesome thread. I have goosebumps and tears.

My cousin and I were just talking about how we've always felt that MJ is some kind of divine being. In fact, I began believing in God because of Michael. When I was a kid, I felt like he was just very close to God and that he was truth and love personified. He was my father figure (I didn't know my father), my best friend, my teacher (I sing and dance), and my first love. I studied him my entire life and always felt that he would recognize me if I ever saw him because of how much I loved him. It was so strong that I knew he MUST feel it too. He has always been so many things in one to me. And to feel how powerfully he affected just MY life alone is so overwhelming. I am just one person, and I know he had this role is millions if not billions of people's lives.

I can't wait to know the whole truth, but I have a strong feeling that my feelings will prove to be right all along.
    Love all your responses! God has designed and loves each of us in such a unique way, plopped us on unique paths. No clones or 100% doubles either! Well not that I know of.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Just food for thought, Michael Jackson is no where NEAR a divine being. He may be a very religious, scholarly man, but he is an all human, male, MAN. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

What I am about to say is in NO way a criticism. It is an apparently forgotten observation which anyone with SEEING eyes has made. I dare say no one has EVER observed the Lord Jesus or any angel who ever visited earth, or, any professing HOLY man, make such public humping motions, as observed in many of MJ's videos.

I am particularly, right now, thinking of what he does over and over and over, in "The Way You Make Me Feel". It is VERY clear what he wants and it is NOT to hold hands and pray <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .

He has NOTHING but carnal action on his mind, some man/woman body slamming, which, in context, and privacy, is natural, and necessary to the command to be fruitful and multiply the human race, but it NOT divine. This movement is actually not even respectful to the woman he is pursuing, when you think about it, let alone something a divine being would be caught dead doing in public...sorry MJ. It's just nasty. Don't know HOW I didn't see it a bazillion times before.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Oh, yeah...TOO fascinated with his pretty face. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

GOOD NIGHT, man <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Get a room! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

EVERYTHING has a DIVINE purpose; i.e., designed by God. But everything that makes you shout isn't Divine, and doesn't happen in church. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

There are cults who use sexual exercise in their rituals and worship, and many many humans spend too much time in clubs each day in persuit of hooking up sexually, as if it IS a divine thing, but it is only a mischievous <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> device of God to keep the world going around.

[As a side trip, consider that Adam could have killed EVE, instead of their firstborn son killing their second born son---if not for the possibility of NO SEX ever. A lovely guy actually told me once that sex is the only thing that has kept women off the food chain, all these centuries. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ]

In the bible, Jesus says to some people trying to trip Him up, 'You do ere, not knowing the Scriptures..." He then explains that angels are not here for domestic situation, marriage, kids, sex, love, procreation--they are asexual.

And, one last notation, when Jesus was ascended into the heavens, His last day here after his death and resurrection,and final instructions to his followers, an angel appears to the disciples who saw him "go up" into the clouds. It says to them, THIS is exactly how every eye will see him return. Jesus was never prophesied to be born here and grown up here,AGAIN, a second time. Especially as a king in his own right, known for HIS multi-talents, NOT Who sent him...

He came the first time as a suffering Servant, an exemplary Covenant keeping, child of Abraham, and, as the Son of God, explained He was The WAY, The TRUTH and THE LIFE.

When He appears a second time, the bible says His feet will touch down on THE very mountain he last stood upon, and He will come in TOTAL GLORY, to RULE and REIGN, and

CLEAN UP <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ...

Nothing less.

As extraordinary as Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Jackson and his life have been, it doesn't compare to the glory (and EXCITEMENT) of God, The King OF kings.

Mike

has said hundreds of times he is NOT Jesus, he is NOT God.

Keep saying that he is and you cause him to be a target of the same evil that NEVER understood the Plan of Redemption of Mankind, and have killed millions of people throughout history,

just to prevent

HIS being born once again, here.

The Second Coming is written. It WILL happen.

Evil men here STILL think they are able to prevent God taking His rightful Throne, here. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Get it right and get Michael Jackson off that hit list. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> He is a human <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> man.

He is mortal. His excitement doesn't render him bulletproof. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I so appreciate <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> that Scripture is being set out here, while we wait for <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Mike <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> to do his thing, but it scares me that people(not on this forum, that I know of, at least) want to start a religion about MJ <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

It is very dangerous to worship anyone but the one who loves you most madly and made you to discover HIS beauty and love Him the most...It drives you in a direction other than LOVE and Peace and TRUTH, and alienates you from blessing and understanding and light. There is only ONE prince of Peace. You need Him, the REAL one, to have it.

He gave us His Word, which despite man's efforts to edit and twist its Meaning, IS preserved mathematically in the original languages and IS understandable by His Own Spirit, which He also gave us, when he returned to heaven, to MAKE all things CLEAR to whosoever will ask Him.

God promised to watch over his Word. If He can't even preserve a working copy for this generation, what good is He as a supernatural being, running this thing, at ALL? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

It is a LIE <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> that there is any "new" or "secret" knowledge or revelation to be had OUTSIDE of His given Word and HOLY Spirit.

NOT the SAME spirit which deceived Eve in the garden originally, to become knowledgeable about good and evil. We GOT it all the moment she did that. We don't need any more of THAT...

Please TRY all the spirits, according to the instructions in the book of James. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Just wanted to share, it may have nothing to do with the specific subject but there are not a lot of places where we can talk about that so I put it here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .

God says that He always chooses messengers, warners, among the people to guide them and throughout history not just in a specific period of time, so that we cannot say on Judgement Day "I didn't know, nobody came to me".

Therefore I understand that in our present time there must be a messenger and to me Michael has the qualities, even if I don't fully know what his deep beliefs are, to me he represents a good guide leading us in unity under God's name whatever are our religions. Faith in God is our common point.
    All messengers and prophets were not perfect, only God is perfect. They were human beings after all, submitted to their feelings and emotions, to their physical needs.

Now not everybody believes in God that's why messengers and warners are chosen by God even not officially, it is not necessarily written in the Scriptures, to make the Word of God reverberate when it tends to be forgotten (and twisted) by the majority.

God is what unites us, God is what must unite us and I feel like it's Michael's message and that love for each other is the way. We are entering difficult times and if people are not united with our differences, we cannot win. Faith, Unity and Love in God's name is what can save us.

"There's a place in you heart and I know that it is LOVE and this place could be much brighter than tomorrow".

Love is the answer and I love all of you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . God bless you.
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    The parallels absolutely exist, whether anyone chooses to believe that or not, but a lot of them are by design. Michael told you from his own mouth that he wanted to be like God so that his blessing would be shone upon him. So, Michael perused the persona of a divine being and spread his love and message this way.

The humping? Well, that is definitely the man in Michael Jackson..lol. He never said that was divine, but I got news for you, we , as a society have made up the rules that these moves are nasty, not the bible.
    It's her, you are a very eloquent writer communicater, with a warm friendly style. I guess I'm just a little weird, the way I think, but it's just me. Images, images. Images. Well for starters, the image that most Christians have of Jesus Christ is an image based on a painter's perception back in the first millenium. The original Jesus was black-skinned. Secondly His name was not Jesus, but Yahshuah, or close to that (read my other posts.) There is much pagan elements in the Greek New Testament (translated from the original Hebrew IMO) and later Roman Catholic empire. What I have all posted about Michael, I have said are only theories based on my observations. The Jesus, most Christians seem to worship seems to be more of an imaginary plastic fairy-like mythical creature with no actual personality or human interest--this image made by man-kind who idolize. It's like the real Jesus would be someone like Pastor Joel Olsteen, no wait can't be married, so like the Pope (and the Pope doesn't hump) or does he. Just like the "Jesus" born in Bethlehem 2000 years ago and later 33 years of living on earth, was not recognized by the religious people who were waiting for His arrival, because they were expecting someone different. Yes, He (Jesus) will come in like manner as you have seen Him go up, but the story with Michael Jackson isn't finished yet. I don't mean to be argumentative, but I just like to think for myself, and do not accept ANYTHING as 100% truth until utterly convinced. History, present, future are in layers and dimentions. Sorry, I used to think the way you do, but I just can't go back there. In all respect.

Maybe God loves illusions, too! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    @It'sher,
    I honestly don't SEE where any of us said we thought Michael was God or Jesus in the flesh. Or we are trying to worship and start a Michael religion, lol

What I do see is info about comparisions and paralells between Michael and Jesus.
    What I see and read is opinions on what we may think is happening.

Michael is a chosen messenger ( which I am 100% convinced he is) so through him God can warn us about these end times and warn us of the second coming of Christ through his art, and other modes. God forgive us if we don't heed the message because Michael is a Man.

If his dance style is repulsive and naughty to some and that would make some people not believe he could be a chosen messenger, well shit look in the Old Testament and read ALL the nasty and gross incest, rape, animal, and human sacrifices going on.
    Michael's humping movements are tame compared to that.

I am not saying Michael is or isn't Jesus or God but, how would we know for sure?

Peace
  • Oh c'mon, it wasn't humping! It was crotch-grabbing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Michael explained in an interview with Oprah (1993, I believe) why he did that... That's where the music took him, he wasn't doing it consciously or because he wanted to be sexual/provocative. He said his body was an instrument of nature or something like that. I also read somewhere (a reliable source) that MJ believed that 90% of dancing was moving the waist.
    Christians have been very quick to toss out ideas that Jesus may have had a special relationship with Mary Magdalene. I'm not saying I believe everything out there, Him having a child with her. However where there's smoke there's fire, and there may be some truths there. (The truth is somewhere in the middle.)<br /><br />Theologians believe the Gospel of John was written by the disciple John because of inference only, from several verses, and I lean to the writer being Mary Magdalene. Where it says that Peter and "the disciple whom Jesus loved", ran to the tomb--it is assumed that it was Peter and John.  John 20:1-18.  It omits to say Mary ran back to the tomb, yet somehow she is there to ‘cling’ to him, so it’s some kind of mish-mash of trickery through the whole section about ‘the other disciple’.  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john 20:1-18&amp;version=KJV  However Luke 24:12 says it was only Peter and the women that went to the tomb.  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke 24:1-13&amp;version=KJV  In the passage John 19:25-27, where Jesus who is hanging on the cross, says the disciple whom Jesus loved should take his mother into his home--the gender indicated is "son"--inferring John.  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john 19:25-27&amp;version=KJV I say it’s word trickery going on here.  It is absolutely clear that in Matthew 26:56-58  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 26:56-58&amp;version=KJV ,  and Mark 14:50  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mark 14:43-54&amp;version=KJV  say ALL disciples except Peter, fled the scene and were not around the cross at all, and only the women were around the cross. At the last supper, this disciple whom Jesus loved, is described as leaning on Jesus' breast.  Peter briefly leaned on Jesus to hopefully get a whispered answer.  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=john 13:22-26&amp;version=KJV  Kind of gross for a guy, no? Not gross for a woman to be cuddling, and if Jesus was gay, then gay people would say it wasn't gross. Homosexuality was rampant in the Roman/Greek society, so it wasn't like Jesus was naive, and cuddled a man. Throughout all 4 Gospels it is discussed MANY times, that Mary Magdelene was constantly around Jesus and crazy about him. Washing His feet with her hair, and being the first to see Him after resurrection, weeping and wanting to hold him.    Jesus had cast out 7 demons from her in Mark 16:9. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mark 16:9&amp;version=KJV  Also writings not accepted into the New Testament canon, Gospel of Mary and Philip do talk about the disciples' jealousy of this Mary, and why Jesus loved her more than them and even kissing her on the mouth (I'm not saying I think they are on an equal standing with canonized books.) http://www.answering-christianity.com/jesus_kissed_mary_magdalene.htm  There is much more that could be said in deeper study, but I would not go as far as Dan Brown in the DaVincy Code, but neither do I think Jesus should be painted with such a non-sexual brush, like He was asexual or a eunich. It is a fact that the Pharisaical, Greek and Roman world tended to treat women as second class citizens, and were not comfortable with a woman writer. <br /><br />There is much more that could be said in deeper study, but I would not go as far as Dan Brown in the DaVincy Code, but neither do I think Jesus should be painted with such a non-sexual brush, like He was asexual or a eunich. It is a fact that the Pharisaical, Greek and Roman world tended to treat women as second class citizens, and were not comfortable with a woman writer. There is also much speculation on the book of Hebrews being written by Priscilla, wife of Aquilla. Read and study all angles to the theories. I put no limitations or boxes in my search for truth. Real truth should stand up to harsh scrutiny, and should include ALL the facts of reality, not just selected ones. IMO. And I do have a post on the reasons why I believe the Greek New Testament was translated from originally Hebrew, so there was some sanitizing done pertaning to Mary, and also Hellenizing, where Yahshuah was given a Greek name, Jesus (Ieseus from Zeus). Respectfully IMO.
  • i absolutely love all of the exposure that the bible is getting here. i do just have one thing to say. please be wise . if you are reading these scriptures that is wonderful but please take the time to pick up this book yourself and read it. it would also be best for you to at least read the entire chapter that verses taken from. it is just advice . i do this even when i hear a bonafide minister quote bible verses. i do not want to imply that anyone here is trying to mislead anyone else. i repeat it is just my advice.
    I absolutely 100% agree with you, entire chapters, whole books, the entire Bible has to be analyzed and meditated on in great detail to get to the complete understanding of a subject. The Berean church did well by studying the Scriptures to, "See if those things were true." Also other historical and archeological material must back up as well.
  • I absolutely 100% agree with you, entire chapters, whole books, the entire Bible has to be analyzed and meditated on in great detail to get to the complete understanding of a subject. The Berean church did well by studying the Scriptures to, "See if those things were true." Also other historical and archeological material must back up as well.

and most likely as long as we live none of us will ever 100% get it all correct either.
  • i absolutely love all of the exposure that the bible is getting here. i do just have one thing to say. please be wise . if you are reading these scriptures that is wonderful but please take the time to pick up this book yourself and read it. it would also be best for you to at least read the entire chapter that verses taken from. it is just advice . i do this even when i hear a bonafide minister quote bible verses. i do not want to imply that anyone here is trying to mislead anyone else. i repeat it is just my advice.

I get what your saying..

No worries. I have 3 Bibles in my house, yes I do read them (sometimes when my internet is down) and I am the one who posts the long version of scriptures when they are tweeted by thisisalmostit or when I am trying to get my point across. I realize the whole story needs to be analyzed to understand the message.

Peace
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Oh c'mon, it wasn't humping! It was crotch-grabbing. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Michael explained in an interview with Oprah (1993, I believe) why he did that... That's where the music took him, he wasn't doing it consciously or because he wanted to be sexual/provocative. He said his body was an instrument of nature or something like that. I also read somewhere (a reliable source) that MJ believed that 90% of dancing was moving the waist.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Um...crotch grabbing is done with a hand to the groin, and it always means one thing: "I GOT somethin right here for that" (whatever someone did or said just prior to the gesture being offered to them). It can be a rather subtle, yet satisfying response to an insult or someone somehow getting in your business. Ask a male who does it themselves--not someone copying MJ. This is one reason so many bad men wanted to kill him. It's like flipping a red flag at a bull--only worse.

Humping 101: pelvic thrusting imitating a sex act, with or without a partner. He is, hands on invisible girl hips, working good, an invisible gal, as he shadows Tatiana T.'s every step, in the video, The Way You Make Me Feel. Look at him. It is what it is, and HE knows it, even if some of y'all do not. I am not attacking him. I just said, "Get a room, dude". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Michael Jackson doesn't do ANYTHING unconciously. It is a smokescreen to misdirect you. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Yeah, my body is an instrument of nature, too. Music (especially his) makes me uncontrollably pole dance.
    Very problematic at work..let me see how far his excuse gets me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->