Upcoming Trial

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
OK ......I am just wondering. We know Murray's trial will be coming up in August. What are we expecting to see? What do you guys think will happen? And also, if nothing happens then , what will many of you do? What is the next plan of action for us fans?

Do many of you feel that Murray will just walk being so that nothing has happened to him so far? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Comments

• katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    I think it's not a trial....it's simply another hearing like the last time...about his license
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i think the whole murray thing is a parody of michael's bullshit trial of 05. i mean, come on. we've had what? 3 hearings and the man still has his license to practice medicine when he was injecting a "patient" with doses of propofol? i'm sorry, but when did people of the world stop using their common sense (i'm not even talking about intelligence)? this case doesn't even make sense. it's a joke of the legal system. in my opinion, this "trial" and conviction is a play on what michael went through. A way to get justice and another thing he can point out when he comes back- we judge people before even giving them a chance. it's another trial by media, except this time, michael is molding the whole situation.

as for the court date in august, i bet it'll be 1. pushed to another day 2. allow him to keep his license again 3. never happen
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    Well, who knows but our legal system takes a very longggg time to take anybody to trial. Look at the case of that poor little girl Caylee Anthony. It will be nearly 3 years gone by before the lady goes to trial. She is, I think, at least in jail.
  • LonelynationLonelynation Posts: 277
    ^ Yep she is. What a crazy case that one is.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I don't expect anything to happen to Murray. I think it will be a hearing or the date may even be pushed back again. I know the legal system seem unfair sometimes. I was watching all the things that are occuring now with the Mel Gibson situation. It kinda irritates me how the journalist seem hesitant to admit Mel is the one saying abusive and racist comments to his girlfriend on those tapes obtain by radaronline. They keep saying that he is allegedly on the tapes. However, they were so quick to throw stones at celebs like MJ and Tupac. They were calling Tupac a rapist and he didn't even rape that girl there was no proof of rape but he was still sent to maximum security facility. Then MJ immediately assumed to be a pedofile just because he made that comment on the Bashir interview and he spent time helping kids. I really believe those two were targeted by law enforcement because they stood up against the masses and spoke out in their music. Everytime I watch Tupac Ressurection movie I feel sad for him. You can tell he was really hurt that he was labeled for a crime he didn't commit. All he wanted to do was help his community and the underdogs but he was misunderstood. I think the times Tupac did act out was due to fustration that people didn't get the message he was trying to get out.
  • I don't expect anything to happen to Murray. I think it will be a hearing or the date may even be pushed back again. I know the legal system seem unfair sometimes. I was watching all the things that are occuring now with the Mel Gibson situation. It kinda irritates me how the journalist seem hesitant to admit Mel is the one saying abusive and racist comments to his girlfriend on those tapes obtain by radaronline. They keep saying that he is allegedly on the tapes. However, they were so quick to throw stones at celebs like MJ and Tupac. They were calling Tupac a rapist and he didn't even rape that girl there was no proof of rape but he was still sent to maximum security facility. Then MJ immediately assumed to be a pedofile just because he made that comment on the Bashir interview and he spent time helping kids. I really believe those two were targeted by law enforcement because they stood up against the masses and spoke out in their music. Everytime I watch Tupac Ressurection movie I feel sad for him. You can tell he was really hurt that he was labeled for a crime he didn't commit. All he wanted to do was help his community and the underdogs but he was misunderstood. I think the times Tupac did act out was due to fustration that people didn't get the message he was trying to get out.

You are incredibly right. Tupac and Michael Jackson are fairly similar. They were both scrutinized by media, scrutinized by the law for crimes they never committed, and didn't have ideal upbringings. People forget that Tupac was also an entertainer at a young age. He was a stage actor and a dancer, although he wasn't famous for doing both of those, working is working. Tupac didn't have a father figure in his life, although Michael did, Joseph in Michael's eyes wasn't the ideal father. Tupac's mother was a Black Panther and basically gave birth to him in jail, etc. They both had rough lives for their entire life. And they both spoke about helping underprivileged children, and changing the world. And I also agree with you when you said that Tupac "acted out" due to frustration. I also believe that's the reason why you'd see Michael do some things and act out too, because he was frustrated. So again, bravo on your post.