medical id bracelet

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't see DID, but I do see an extraordinary tantalyzing brilliant man, who seems consistent in personality throughout, and who just makes me smile and thrill whenever I watch that Oprah interview.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I know nothing of the medical bracelet and frankly have never seen MJ wearing one in pics. It is interesting to find it if so.

It is odd you should speak of mental disorders.....because like anything else it could be nothing but rumor....but I recall many years ago MJ's brothers saying something to the effect that MJ was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

This of course, is a highly serious matter and I don't say it to disrespect MJ.....I love him.....so if he had this disorder it is only fair that it is discussed compassionately.

that's interesting. i'm not a supporter of thorazine use by the way. and in most circles, thorazine is not used as much anymore but int he 70's and 80's it was highly used to treat severe and persistent disorders. i have seen people on it. do you recall where you heard this info about schizophrenia and MJ?
    to have this disorder to the degree where you need thorazine, would have made it difficult for him to have ever functioned well. certainly not at the genius level we've consistently seen MJ through his work or interviews.

in any case, i find this to be an interesting thread. i think i've seen one picture where michael had medical bracelet but i'm not sure when/where. i assumed it was for lupus. let's see if we can find any pictures at all.

as for the autopsy report, it's fake right? so maybe the person who died was allergic to thorazine but that wasn't michael.

INFO: <!-- m -->http://www.sntp.net/drugs/thorazine.htm<!-- m -->
    Psychiatric Drugs: Thorazine

"People's voices came through filtered, strange. They could not penetrate my Thorazine fog; and I could not escape my drug prison." - Janet Gotkin, testimony before the Senate Subcommittee on the Abuse and Misuse of Controlled Drugs in Institutions (1977)
    "It's very hard to describe the effects of this drug and others like it. That's why we use strange words like "zombie". But in my case the experience became sheer torture." - Wade Hudson, testimony before the Senate Subcommittee on the Abuse and Misuse of Controlled Drugs in Institutions (1977)

"Frequent Effects: sedation, drowsiness, lethargy, difficult thinking, poor concentration, nightmares, emotional dullness, depression, despair . . ." - Dr. Calagari's Psychiatric Drugs (1987)

In 1954 the neuroleptic drug, Thorazine, began flooding the state mental hospitals. The neuroleptics are synonymous with tranquilizers and antipsychotics. The neuroleptics are the drug most commonly given to schizophrenics. The psychiatrist would like us to believe that drugs such as Thorazine "cure" the patient by repairing or altering "bad" brain chemistry (whatever that means. . .). But the truth is the drug involves a strong dulling of the mind and emotional functions, and that this is what acts to inhibit or "push the symptoms into the back ground". According to Jerry Avon, M.D.:
    "My concern is that people are having their minds blunted in a way that probably does diminish their capacity to appreciate life". (Boston Globe, 1988)
    To fully understand the nature and effects of drugs such as Thorazine, it is useful to go back and see what the early research psychiatrists themselves had to say about the drug. The two pioneers of Thorazine, Delay and Deniker, said about small doses of the drug in 1952:
    "Sitting or lying, the patient is motionless in his bed, often pale and with eyelids lowered. He remains silent most of the time. If he is questioned, he answers slowly and deliberately in a monotonous and indifferent voice; he expresses himself in a few words and becomes silent".
    In 1954, Canada's Heinz Lehmann described the "emotional indifference" and specifically called it the "aim" of the treatment. Like Deniker and Delay, he found "the patients under treatment display a lack of spontaneous interest in the environment. . .". Contrary to today's psychiatric PR, the early pioneers plainly stated there was no positive cure or reduction of the patient's delusional symptoms or hallucinatory phenomena. With stronger dosages, there is a marked dulling and blunting of the patient's overall awareness, motor control and "thereness". A 1950 textbook candidly reported the "lobotomylike" impact of Thorazine, and in 1958, Noyes and Kolb summarized in Modern Clinical Psychiatry:
    "If the patient responds well to the drug, he develops and attitude of indifference both to his surroundings and to his symptoms".
    The common factor is that the drug strongly reduces awareness and interest with the result the patient doesn't lose their symptoms, they lose interest in them.
    Thorazine has been called a "chemical lobotomy" because of the similar effects it creates. Briefly, a lobotomy destroys partially or completely all functioning of the frontal lobes. The frontal lobes are unique to human beings and are the seat of the higher functions such as love, concern for others, empathy, self-insight, creativity, initiative, autonomy, rationality, abstract reasoning, judgment, future planning, foresight, will-power, determination and concentration. Without the frontal lobes it is impossible to be "human" in the fullest sense of the word; they are required for a civilized, effective, mature life. Without this "human" aspect a person is incapable of living a rewarding, happy and responsible life.

While the neuroleptics are toxic to most brain functions, disrupting nearly all of them, they have an especially well-documented impact on the dopamine neurotransmitter system. As any psychiatric textbook explains, dopamine neurotransmitters provide the major nerve pathways from the deeper brain to the frontal lobes and limbic system - the very same area attacked by surgical lobotomy. The disruption in the functioning of the frontal lobes results in the same effect - a greatly reduced person with dementia and reduction of awareness of self and the environment. They become "vegetables" - a body with very little mind or personality left.

While American psychiatrists continue to deny the obvious reality of chemical lobotomy, many European psychiatrists often acknowledge it openly, even in public and to the press. They can argue and play word games all they like - Thorazine is an extremely dangerous drug which does chemically what a lobotomy does surgically.

"The blunting of conscious motivation, and the inability to solve problems under the influence of chlorpromazine (Thorazine) resembles nothing so much as the effects of frontal lobotomy. . . Research has suggested that lobotomies and chemicals like chlorpromazine may cause their effects in the same way, by disrupting the activity of the neurochemical, dopamine. At any rate, a psychiatrist would be hard put to distinguish a lobotomized patient from one treated with chlorpromazine." - Peter Sterling, neuroanatomist, article Psychiatry's Drug Addiction, New Republic magazine (March 3, 1979)
    Like surgical lobotomy, chemical lobotomy has no specific beneficial effect on any human problem or human being. It puts a chemical clamp on the higher brain of anyone. Therefore, the drugs can be used to subdue anyone.
    In Tranquilizing of America (1979), Richard Hughes and Robert Brewin state:

"When used on a large population of institutionalized persons, as they are, they can help keep the house in order with the minimum program of activities and rehabilitation and the minimum number of attendants, aides, nurses, and doctors".
    Again, there is no hiding the obvious real purpose of the drug. It saves money for the institutions and makes the people more manageable. Neuroleptic use is not rare or unusual. In fact,
    "On many psychiatric wards the neuroleptics are given to 90 to 100 percent of the patients; in many nursing homes, to 50 percent or more of the old people; and in many institutions for persons with mental retardation, to 50 percent or more of the inmates. Neuroleptics are also used in children's facilities and in prisons." - Peter Breggin, Toxic Psychiatry
    Neuroleptics have been used in the Soviet Union to quell political dissidents. Russian poet, Olga Iofe, was imprisoned and forcibly drugged. She was singled out for "treatment" after protesting against the resurgence of Stalinism. In Soviet Psychoprisons, says political scientist Harvey Fireside, "The massive drugs she was forcibly given were, in Dr. Norman Hirt's opinion, 'in fact a chemical lobotomy', in light of reports that, on her release, Iofe 'appears to be permanently damaged, an altered person' ".
    On February 16, 1976, U.S. News and World Report quoted another Russian dissent who had been forced to take neuroleptics, in this case Haldol, "I was horrified to see how I deteriorated intellectually, morally and emotionally from day to day. My interest in political problems quickly disappeared, then my interest in scientific problems, and then my interest in my wife and children". The reader might assume he was given mega-doses of some especially deadly drug. On the contrary, "I was prescribed haloperidol (Haldol) in small doses."

The neuroleptics are also used in tranquilizing darts for subduing wild animals and in injections to permit the handling of domestic animals who become viscous. The psychiatrists continue to attempt to explain the mechanics of the neuroleptics as an alteration, for the better, of bad brain chemistry. The veterinary use of neuroleptics so undermines their antipsychotic theory that young psychiatrists are not taught about it.

Peter Breggin, M.D., psychiatrist, points out clearly that the purpose of Thorazine is to alter and disable normal brain functions. It is actually the HARM caused by the drug which produces the effect.

"The brain-disabling principle applies to all of the most potent psychiatric interventions - neuroleptics, antidepressants, lithium, electroshock, and psychosurgery. . . the major psychiatric treatments exert their primary or intended effect by disabling normal brain function. Neuroleptic lobotomy, for example, is not a side effect, but the sought-after clinical effect. Conversely, none of the major psychiatric interventions correct or improve existing brain dysfunction, such as any presumed biochemical imbalance. If the patient happens to suffer from brain dysfunction, then the psychiatric drug, electroshock, or psychosurgery will worsen or compound it."
    The psychiatrists continue to promote and attempt to educate the public into believing Thorazine and other drugs "help" correct a mental disease. This is so far from the truth. That they even believe this themselves is meaningless. Whether or not some psychiatric patients have brain diseases (which has still never been verified - it's only a theory) is irrelevant to this brain-disabling principle. Even if someday a subtle defect is found in some mental patients, it will not change the damaging effect of the current treatments in use by psychiatry. Nor will it change the fact that the current treatments worsen brain function rather than improving it. If, for example, a person's emotional upset is caused by a hormonal problem, by a viral infection, or by ingestion of a hallucinogenic drug, the impact of the neuroleptics is still that of a lobotomy. The person now has his or her original brain damage and dysfunction plus a chemical lobotomy.
    In summary, Thorazine, and all neuroleptics, cause chemical lobotomies with no specific therapeutic effect on any symptoms or problems. Their main impact is to blunt and subdue the individual. They also physically paralyze the body, acting as a chemical straightjacket. Additionally, these drugs are the cause of a plague of brain damage effecting up to half or more of long-term patients. Psychiatry refuses to accept these criticisms despite a large amount of evidence to the contrary. The psychiatric industry cannot tolerate dissemination of the truth as this strikes at the very core of their theoretical foundation (which is largely false).

As mentioned in other articles in this site, psychiatry and modern psychology have redefined the meaning of the word "psychology", and completely ignore addressing the person's actual problems they have with life and their own minds. The entire realm of personality, including thought, concentration, intention, imagination, goals, hopes, and dreams are omitted from the psychiatric approach. Dealing with these areas directly through counseling, support groups, religion or alternative methods such as meditation or visualization techniques, has been forgotten. The result is a complete attempt to control behavior ONLY, with absolutely no regard for the person themselves. It should be no surprise psychiatric methods actually inhibit and harm the basic aspects of the human personality which it's very nomenclature ignores and denies..

Psychiatry is a modern day belief system not dissimilar to the religious structures of the Spanish Inquisition. The psychiatrists are the High Priests, they tolerate no criticisms, will never alter their views despite all evidence to the contrary, and will fight relentlessly to maintain their positions of power and authority. What makes it worse though is that psychiatric theories, parading as "science", have insinuated themselves in nearly all aspects of modern society - government, law, medicine, sociology, social services, and education. Their influence is dulling the overall awareness and ability of the entire society.

(Much of the information in this article came from chapter 3 of Peter Breggin's classic expose on psychiatry, Toxic Psychiatry.)

The person who posted right after yours, said TRUTHFULLY, this was the scariest thing ...

All I can say to that is, stay out of the hospital. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> In my state, if you are admitted, you sign away your rights, as, especially, ALL intensive care patients are given anti-psychotics, and if that patient does not have a Durable Power of Attorney document on file, the "doctor" makes all decisions FOR them, as to what OTHER chemicals to infuse them with... Isn't that just lovely? Then,even WITH a DPoA, IF you are allowed to recover and go back to your life, you have to put up with hallucinations and anxiety attacks for a whole year afterward, if you are young, and if you are over 60 it is your new way of life, damaged and not knowing why...

I'm going to say this as sweetly as I am able: anyone who administers controlling drugs of slavery to ANY human being, for ANY fraction of time, deserves the ultimate (EQUAL) punishment, themselves, and the sooner the better, to prevent them from continuing in their STATE LICENSED, BOARD APPROVED, criminally destructive path.

ALL for LOVE.

These "doctors" and drug companies know EXACTLY what these chemicals do---they are NEVER innocent. Avoid them like the plague! THINK. BE FREE. LIVE ANOTHER DAY to do some good, here.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    could this be his searching in God support for his DID?

Do you mean that MJ search for god made him "lose it" or?

YES, TO LOOSE DID... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Jude
    Starting from the fact that he was under the microscope, in his case, I believe that genetical predisposition is not primary to the evolution of his answers solving the conflicts of being bigger than himself.

He shows being more vulnerable than his other brothers and sisters, so, looking from that perspective, may be his nature was easier getting affected by the responsabilities he was exposed to and the enviroment.

When the family said "He was gone", at first I understood it like "he was gone in his head, he lost it"...he is, in the moon, floating (this thought came to me when i was confused and sick..but it made sense somehow).

His brothers and sisters were not under the same size of microscope, to say they were less vulnerable is not acurate

Pls, re-read my post.
    I posted this in another interesting thread;
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12085&start=350
    Michael was bigger than life and somehow I also feel that his search for his Isis, was part of it.
    All to me points to the same conclusion. He could not accept his stardom any longer.
    Being "some one else" helped him to cop with his stressful life, in my opinion.

I am starting to think that may be what we are perceiving here are the thoughts of that magic man, Michael Jackson.

He had an extraordinary nature, I wish to have known the person behind he mask. Would have been an amazing journey to understand that genious mind.

The truth is that we don´t know who MJ really was.

We see a lovely, innocent, creative man who wanted to deliver a message, others see him from the hate and push him down.

How this thread has been developing, looks like some of us don´t want to accept that MJ could have been, or not, a person with a mental illness.

Moving one step forward, @its her mentioned the effects of drugs.
    We all know that MJ (he said it himself) was under some very powerful pain killers. Long term intake of certain medications will affect the brain as well in a negative spiral.

After reading the AR, listening to the family and what MJ said, I now understand that one must start from point cero.

Possibilities:
    -MJ was killed by a negligent doctor/ and-or, under the command of others
    -MJ was killed by the result of years of taking inadequate prescription drugs prescribed by corrupt doctors
    -MJ lost it and attempted to kill MJ-King of Pop by drinking propofol (inyecting himself sounds odd)or tried to harm himself to don´t face up the upcoming concerts
    -MJ got a heart attack (not cardiac arrest) by all the stress
    -MJ, in the need of building up another mental bridge to survive being MJ-the KOP, lost it and forgot it all
    -MJ had a brain tumor...
    -MJ was fed up with all and decided when and how MJ-the KOP died for the public eye.
    -MJ tested how much people loved him and cared, so he faked his own death and snoops here and there testing people.
    -MJ feared a lot for his life, he said that all those concerts would kill him, got suspicious, faked his death and wait for justice to be done and all the criminals around them will end up in jail.
    -MJ wants to shock the world and will come back with the J-5.
    -MJ wants to prove the media wrong and wants to win this time.
    -Mj wants a new life as MJ the person, not the artist
    -MJ really died on June 25th and we are still in denial.

What more possibilities are out there?

Limbo....I hate being in limbo....better to stop caring.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I think some things in this thread are being farfetched..

But hey, that's just my opinion..let's give the man some privacy and not speculate this kind of things, it hurts, and it might hurt him too (imagine he reads the forum..)

Peace,
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    @Jude
    Starting from the fact that he was under the microscope, in his case, I believe that genetical predisposition is not primary to the evolution of his answers solving the conflicts of being bigger than himself.

He shows being more vulnerable than his other brothers and sisters, so, looking from that perspective, may be his nature was easier getting affected by the responsabilities he was exposed to and the enviroment.

When the family said "He was gone", at first I understood it like "he was gone in his head, he lost it"...he is, in the moon, floating (this thought came to me when i was confused and sick..but it made sense somehow).

His brothers and sisters were not under the same size of microscope, to say they were less vulnerable is not acurate

Pls, re-read my post.

• It is not uncommon for individuals who suffer from Lupus and Vitiligo to wear Medical ID Bracelets. This is due to the fact that they may be taking medications to treat these disorders. Michael may also have had allergies and this would also account for the wearing of Medical ID Bracelet.

Are there any medications people with lupus should avoid?
    There are no absolute contraindications to medications for people with lupus. But, as people with lupus are usually 'allergic' people, your doctor should watch for any connection between flares & medications, especially oral contraceptives, sulfa antibiotics & penicillin.

http://www.uklupus.co.uk/new.html

There is also research that has been done that links food allergies to the increase in increased loss of pigment in the skin with Vitiligo and food allergies.

As far as mental illness goes this is pure speculation and has no factual foundation but we do KNOW that he suffered from Lupus and Vitiligo.

I suggest we stick to facts.
    True, Hazzely. It can hurt (I doubt he reads the forum)

All of our theories, investigations questions or speculations lead to the same answer. We don´t know who Michael Jackson was/ is.

• Another possibility, and this is the one that still stands out to me:

-MJ never lost it, was and is very aware of all the shit that's going on in the world and how people are screwed day after day for years already, and knew if there's anyone who can achieve a change it is him as he has millions of fans. In order to accomplish this he had to pull off something really big, so that all eyes in the entire world would be focused on him when he reveals his "trick" and people will finally listen to him.

Gema, you can't go on ignoring the overwhelming amount of evidence pointing is this direction.
    @Jude

Pls, re-read my post.

My post stars with "Starting from the fact that he was under the microscope, in his case, I believe that genetical predisposition is not primary to the evolution of his answers solving the conflicts of being bigger than himself."

I already made clear that he was exposed more than the others, plus more was expected from him.
    Still we can see how the rest of the family evolved, being also critiziced to eternity.
    Michael did show to be more sensitive than the other brothers.

Another possibility, and this is the one that still stands out to me:

-MJ never lost it, was and is very aware of all the shit that's going on in the world and how people are screwed day after day for years already, and knew if there's anyone who can achieve a change it is him as he has millions of fans. In order to accomplish this he had to pull off something really big, so that all eyes in the entire world would be focused on him when he reveals his "trick" and people will finally listen to him.

Gema, you can't go on ignoring the overwhelming amount of evidence pointing is this direction.

Oh, I don´t ignore that posibility <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but I am dubious of what he wants to expose. To me looks like he wants to expose the criminal gang that was after him not "of all the shit that's going on in the world and how people are screwed day after day".
    If that turns to be the case, I will be more than happy.
    Come on..he could have weared that bracelet because he liked it..I know people who wear it and they have no DID or any mental problem ..
    If he really had DID or any of the things you mentioned before he would have weared that bracelet always, and he didn't ..

There's no need to dig so much in this kind of things..can't we think for a moment that he could have had it because he liked it?

Peace,

overstockjeweler1943220.jpg
    It is not uncommon for individuals who suffer from Lupus and Vitiligo to wear Medical ID Bracelets. This is due to the fact that they may be taking medications to treat these disorders. Michael may also have had allergies and this would also account for the wearing of Medical ID Bracelet.

Are there any medications people with lupus should avoid?
    There are no absolute contraindications to medications for people with lupus. But, as people with lupus are usually 'allergic' people, your doctor should watch for any connection between flares & medications, especially oral contraceptives, sulfa antibiotics & penicillin.

http://www.uklupus.co.uk/new.html

There is also research that has been done that links food allergies to the increase in increased loss of pigment in the skin with Vitiligo and food allergies.

As far as mental illness goes this is pure speculation and has no factual foundation but we do KNOW that he suffered from Lupus and Vitiligo.

I suggest we stick to facts.

Good that you mention this again.
    In the AR thread was confirmed that he suffered Discoid lupus? His skin was breaking he said. Usually the inflamation is treated with cortisone.
    Did the AR mention it?
    I for one will continue to investagate this theory, if who ever refuses to believe that Michael Jackson was a normal human being suseptable to the same illnesses as everyone else, then I humbly suggest they not put themselves through all this anguish and, with all do respect, not continue with this topic.
    Come on..he could have weared that bracelet because he liked it..I know people who wear it and they have no DID or any mental problem ..
    If he really had DID or any of the things you mentioned before he would have weared that bracelet always, and he didn't ..

There's no need to dig so much in this kind of things..can't we think for a moment that he could have had it because he liked it?

Peace,

Those are used to engrave a name. Popular in Spain, btw. The perfect gift when a baby is born.
  • Occam's Razor
    The principle states that one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed. This principle is often called the principle of parsimony. It underlies all scientific modelling and theory building. It admonishes us to choose from a set of otherwise equivalent models of a given phenomenon the simplest one. In any given model, Occam's razor helps us to "shave off" those concepts, variables or constructs that are not really needed to explain the phenomenon. By doing that, developing the model will become much easier, and there is less chance of introducing inconsistencies, ambiguities and redundancies.
    http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/occamraz.html

Michael wore a Medical ID Bracelet because he suffered from Lupus & Vitiligo. This bracelet would enable anyone treating him to be aware of possible drug interactions and/or allergies, if he was unable to inform them himself.

Peace,

Those are used to engrave a name. Popular in Spain, btw. The perfect gift when a baby is born.

Yes but that doesn't mean that whoever wears this bracelet has a mental problem or DID.................
    Please, some people has it because it's nice and because they like it.. Why can't this happen in his case? Because he is MICHAEL JACKSON?

He was and still is a very lucid person...

Peace,

I think i'll stay away from this thread
    Occam's Razor
    The principle states that one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed. This principle is often called the principle of parsimony. It underlies all scientific modelling and theory building. It admonishes us to choose from a set of otherwise equivalent models of a given phenomenon the simplest one. In any given model, Occam's razor helps us to "shave off" those concepts, variables or constructs that are not really needed to explain the phenomenon. By doing that, developing the model will become much easier, and there is less chance of introducing inconsistencies, ambiguities and redundancies.

Michael wore a Medical ID Bracelet because he suffered from Lupus & Vitiligo. This bracelet would enable anyone treating him to be aware of possible to drug interactions and/or allergies, if he was unable to inform them himself.

Sounds like the mission statement for the NWO
  • Occam's Razor

Michael wore a Medical ID Bracelet because he suffered from Lupus & Vitiligo. This bracelet would enable anyone treating him to be aware of possible to drug interactions and/or allergies, if he was unable to inform them himself.

Of course it does. I have gone from being accused of being TS to being an advocate for the NWO because I am logical, scientific, read a lot and stick to the facts.

William of Ockham was an English Franciscan friar and scholastic philosopher, who is believed to have been born in Ockham, a small village in Surrey. He is considered to be one of the major figures of medieval thought. He is commonly known for Occam's razor, the methodological principle that bears his name.

In science, Occam’s razor is used as a heuristic (rule of thumb) to guide scientists in the development of theoretical models rather than as an arbiter between published models.

Heuristic (Greek: "find" or "discover") is an adjective for experience-based techniques that help in problem solving, learning and discovery. A heuristic method is used to come to a solution rapidly that is hoped to be close to the best possible answer, or 'optimal solution'. A heuristic is a "rule of thumb", an educated guess, an intuitive judgment or simply common sense. A heuristic is a general way of solving a problem. Heuristics as a noun is another name for heuristic methods.

In more precise terms, heuristics stand for strategies using readily accessible, though loosely applicable, information to control problem solving in human beings and machines.
    Occam's Razor

Of course it does. I have gone from being accused of being TS to being an advocate for the NWO because I am logical, scientific, read a lot and stick to the facts.

hey, don't get your back up girl, I never said you were NWO I was commenting on the artical ,,,sheesh
    @Hazzely
    The bracelet can be just for the sake of having it or, as @Serenity mentioned, to inform about the persons medical condition.
    Also, it can come in a pendant or batch form, staing the blood type.

I never heard of the used of an engraved bracelet for DID profiles.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you forgot to add that you have also been MJ
    @Hazzely
    The bracelet can be just for the sake of having it or, as @Serenity mentioned, to inform about the persons medical condition.
    Also, it can come in a pendant or batch form, staing the blood type.

I never heard of the used of an engraved bracelet for DID profiles.

Having said that , do we know what was written on the bracelet?
  • Of course it does. I have gone from being accused of being TS to being an advocate for the NWO because I am logical, scientific, read a lot and stick to the facts.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you forgot to add that you have also been MJ

Yes, I did . It has also been suggested that I am Michael. though I assure you I can not moonwalk, lack his glowing personality and am missing several essential parts. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->