medical id bracelet

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I remember reading that was a diabetic one. But never got clear confirmation.
    lifestar.jpg
    medical-bracelet.jpg
    Of course it does. I have gone from being accused of being TS to being an advocate for the NWO because I am logical, scientific, read a lot and stick to the facts.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you forgot to add that you have also been MJ

Yes, I did . It has also been suggested that I am Michael. though I assure you I can not moonwalk, lack his glowing personality and am missing several essential parts. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The most essencial, the visas <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Do we know , without any doubt, what was written on the medical ID bracelet?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I tend to agree with Serenity, let's stick to facts. In my first post about this bracelet, I asked if there was mention of it by either the paramedics or hospital. How did they get the allergic information? We know he wore a bracelet, it's in pictures. In fact, it's in certain pictures very prominently...the one posted here by katoooooo and the Exley picture I described from the Remembering Michael magazine. Almost like he wants people to see it.

Does anyone know if this bracelet was on Michael at the time of his, "departure"? Was there mention of it, maybe TMZ....Harvey?
    I do think Michael reads the hoax sites. Why on Earth wouldn't he? If all this is a hoax, certainly we are part of it. If he faked death for other reasons, I am sure he would want to be up on this hoax theory. It's so MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Michael, please know you have our respect. We just can't figure you out!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I am still waiting for my Coke............

Thank you all for your thoughts, theories, and determination....you're amazing!
    Many Blessings to all!
    L.O.V.E.
    A red thread
    michael_jackson_this_is_it1.jpg
    A green rubber band
    thisisit1.jpg
    None
    michael-jackson-getty-392.jpg
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    None
    michael-jackson-getty-392.jpg

i think he had the red blacelet on but the sleeves were covering it.. In other photos taken the same day we can see it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That's the red bracelet but it may be confusing because of the lights
    A green rubber band
    thisisit1.jpg

3. Again, I THINK this is the "ID bracelet"
    A red thread
    michael_jackson_this_is_it1.jpg

That's the bracelet he always wore
    picimgmichaeljacksonpre.jpg

getattachmentn.jpg

ZOOMED IN: <!-- m -->http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/up ... 318043.jpg<!-- m -->
    Sticking to the facts in this case is more like ignoring them.
    Ok so give them to me, prove me wrong what are the facts, and not your opinion

And I'll ask again, not cuz I like chewing my cabbage twice, but anyway, for certain, what was written on the bracelet?
  • Sticking to the facts in this case is more like ignoring them.

And I'll ask again, not cuz I like chewing my cabbage twice, but anyway, for certain, what was written on the bracelet?

If you can find out what exactly was written on Michael's Medical ID Bracelet, you can let us all know. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If you can find out what exactly was written on Michael's Medical ID Bracelet, you can let us all know. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I rest my case!
    now then back to what was the orignal topic, the bracelet, the allergy to a drug know to treat schizophrina, and his possible DID, that Mo and souza have mentioned.
    This could take awhile, and all who have an intrest in investigateing furthur, I commend you.
    Chlorpromazine it´s used as well for other causes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> like Porphyrias....(Cutaneous porphyria) and I Quote:
    The cutaneous, or erythropoietic, porphyrias primarily affect the skin, causing photosensitivity (photodermatitis), blisters, necrosis of the skin and gums, itching, and swelling, and increased hair growth on areas such as the forehead. Often there is no abdominal pain, distinguishing it from other porphyrias.

In some forms of porphyria, accumulated heme precursors excreted in the urine may cause various changes in color, after exposure to sunlight, to a dark reddish or dark brown color. Even a purple hue or red urine may be seen.

I rest my case!
    now then back to what was the orignal topic, the bracelet, the allergy to a drug know to treat schizophrina, and his possible DID, that Mo and souza have mentioned.
    This could take awhile, and all who have an intrest in investigateing furthur, I commend you.

Chlorpromazine it´s used as well for other causes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> like Porphyrias....(Cutaneous porphyria) and I Quote:
    The cutaneous, or erythropoietic, porphyrias primarily affect the skin, causing photosensitivity (photodermatitis), blisters, necrosis of the skin and gums, itching, and swelling, and increased hair growth on areas such as the forehead. Often there is no abdominal pain, distinguishing it from other porphyrias.

In some forms of porphyria, accumulated heme precursors excreted in the urine may cause various changes in color, after exposure to sunlight, to a dark reddish or dark brown color. Even a purple hue or red urine may be seen.

I rest my case!

Was that on his bracelet?
    Anyway Gema I'm tired of blabbin' back and forth with you, you do what you want and I'll do what I want, hows that?
  • Sticking to the facts in this case is more like ignoring them.

I rest my case!

you have nothing to base your assumption on...
    Jude,

The opening post of this thread:
    by wishingstar » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 pm
    Hey guys.....
    Something is bugging me....it is known that Michael wears a medical id bracelet.
    We can see it in various pictures...trial pics, Exley pics etc.
    I have looked around at TII pics or pictures from that time frame, I might be able to see it on a few. But not really sure........
    does anyone have or know of clear recent photos in which we can see it?
    Has far as I can tell, there is no mention of it within the paramedics report or autopsy report(did I miss it)..........wouldn't it be there? The paramedic report states he is allergic to thorizine (fyi...misspelling: should be thorazine, I think)
    Where did they get this information....Murray, Alvarez....etc? I would think they would state on the report something like:
    "....patient has medical id bracelet stating allergy to thorazine, lupus.
    ....."

Nobody knows what the medical bracelet has written on it.

The thread went on with the speculation of Michael suffering from Schizophrenia due to the supossed used to this medication which happens to be allergic from.

I just made clear that Chlorpromazine (marketed as Thorazine among others) it is used as well to treat other symptoms from other sufferings, like cutaneous (erythropoietic) porphyrias, which makes more sense than the schizo theory since it is a fact that MJ suffered a skin condition that we know as vitiligo but could have been something else since "lupus" was involved in MJ health.....also to say that porphyria affects the nerv system and other organs....so much of a coincidence.....

I am not evaluating MJ health, I am just opposing the schizo theorists.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    <!-- m -->http://badbanana.typepad.com/weblog/200 ... g_the.html<!-- m -->
    check the advertising out...
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Jude,

The opening post of this thread:
    by wishingstar » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 pm
    Hey guys.....
    Something is bugging me....it is known that Michael wears a medical id bracelet.
    We can see it in various pictures...trial pics, Exley pics etc.
    I have looked around at TII pics or pictures from that time frame, I might be able to see it on a few. But not really sure........
    does anyone have or know of clear recent photos in which we can see it?
    Has far as I can tell, there is no mention of it within the paramedics report or autopsy report(did I miss it)..........wouldn't it be there? The paramedic report states he is allergic to thorizine (fyi...misspelling: should be thorazine, I think)
    Where did they get this information....Murray, Alvarez....etc? I would think they would state on the report something like:
    "....patient has medical id bracelet stating allergy to thorazine, lupus.
    ....."

Nobody knows what the medical bracelet has written on it.

The thread went on with the speculation of Michael suffering from Schizophrenia due to the supossed used to this medication which happens to be allergic from.

I just made clear that Chlorpromazine (marketed as Thorazine among others) it is used as well to treat other symptoms from other sufferings, like cutaneous (erythropoietic) porphyrias, which makes more sense than the schizo theory sinc it is a fact that MJ suffered a skin condition that we know as vitiligo but could have been something else since "lupus" was involved in MJ health.....alo to say that porphyria affects the nerv system and other organs....so much of a coincidence.....

I am not evaluating MJ health, I am just opposing the schizo theorists.

and what facts do you have to denounce the schizo theory, listen I take a antidepressant to controle my menopause,at the same time tho it keeps my mood stable, it was;nt origanaly perscribed for depression, but with menopause depression is a common side effect.
    Get what I'm saying?
    Either you are depressed or you are not, Jude. Independently of what it´s triggering it, enviroment or hormons.

I never ever had the chance to talk face to face to MJ, observe him in his enviroment or listen to his "delutions" or the way he conceives the world, his true fears or perceptions of reality. By that, I cannot say if MJ was or not Schizo, so I hope that rule applies to all of the readers, also the pro-schizo theorists.
    Either you are depressed or you are not, Jude. Independently of what it´s triggering it, enviroment or hormons.

I never ever had the chance to talk face to face to MJ, observe him in his enviroment or listen to his "delutions" or the way he conceives the world, his true fears or perceptions of reality. By that, I cannot say if MJ was or not Schizo, so I hope that rule applies to all of the readers, also the pro-schizo theorists.

Never once said he was schizo, reread the posts, I said its worth investagating, and if you fear the outcome of it, if something comes up that COULD support the theory, then I can only say that you may be in denial and closed minded to the suggestion.
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

Michael Jackson in May 1984.Michael Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American musician and entertainer who spent over forty years in the public eye, first as a child star with The Jackson 5, and later as a solo artist.

Starting in the mid-1980s it became clear that Jackson's appearance was changing dramatically. His skin tone became lighter, his nose and facial shape changed, and he lost weight. The lighter skin tone was initially caused by vitiligo and lupus — with which Jackson was diagnosed in 1986—and his use of make-up to cover the blotched skin.[1] Surgeons speculated he also had a rhinoplasty, a forehead lift, cheekbone surgery, and altered his lips.[2] Those close to the singer say that, by 1990, he had undergone around ten procedures.

Jackson and some of his siblings said they had been physically and emotionally abused by their father, and in 2003, his father admitted whipping Jackson as a child.[3] Jackson rarely spoke about it, but when he did, he became very emotional and said he would vomit before meeting his father. Mental health experts said he had the mind of a regressed ten-year-old, while other physicians said he suffered from body dysmorphic disorder. Dr. Deepak Chopra, a friend of Jackson's for 20 years, said: "What became his compulsion with cosmetic surgery was an expression of self-mutilation, a total lack of respect for himself."[4]

At some point during the 1990s, it appeared that Jackson became dependent on prescription drugs, mainly painkillers and strong sedatives, and his health deteriorated dramatically. He went into rehabilitation in 1993 with the help of Elizabeth Taylor and Elton John,[5] but the addiction remained. He died of cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009.

Never once said he was schizo, reread the posts, I said its worth investagating, and if you fear the outcome of it, if something comes up that COULD support the theory, then I can only say that you may be in denial and closed minded to the suggestion.

Yeah, should be you the one to judge me.....
    Jude, you are contradicting yourself.

I made my point clear and said all I had to say.