TIAI July 14

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12289#p205874<!-- l -->

To spread the message that Michael hoaxed his death, just as Elvis did is an interesting challenge as most people just cannot see much further than their current reality; so what do we need to do?

1. Target different audience in different ways
Believers in either Elvis or MJ faked death through messages/links on existing members websites
MJ Fans through friendly messages left on forums/websites/you tube...etc
Broader audience through news articles (targetted publications) - TMZ does come to mind as a prime target as this site is already on the Blogroll.

[youtube:rz6mjygw]

2.Use different communication media to best suit the audience
The ones discussed in 1) above + facebook + twitter + personal contacts + Local pamphlets + Tee Shirts ( 2 Kings for a BAM ... read more at <!-- m -->http://www.ElvisandMJ.com<!-- m -->) ....etc

3.Adapt the message to suit the audience
For Example, non believers need to be educated and gradually brought in - <!-- m -->http://www.ElvisAndMJ.com<!-- m --> would be too much initially and achieve very little I believe.
in the ideal world, spreading the message would be much easier if we had a "breaking news" to share! Something preferably MJ related that nobody could refute. (Mike, a bit of help? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> TS, a bit of help? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Those are my thoughts on this late evening.... and for sure the Army of Love would need to be mobilised to do all of this.

With L.O.V.E

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i'm just throwing it out there, but what if all the people who joined twitter for the #elvisandmjdotcom twitterathon friended TMZ, harvey, perez hilton and all the major news sites? then we can maybe begin a second campaign where the focus isn't to get #elvisandmjdotcom as a trending topic, but to get others to see it. i mean, if we have a couple hundred people tweeting the same thing to harvey at the same time, wouldn't he be bombarded? and if (like we believe) he is in on the hoax, michael would give him the go ahead to retweet it. i mean, he could make it seem like a joke, but wouldn't the point be to get the message out? we just need people to look at it, to allow the thought to enter their brain, to wake them up.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    i'm just throwing it out there, but what if all the people who joined twitter for the #elvisandmjdotcom twitterathon friended TMZ, harvey, perez hilton and all the major news sites? then we can maybe begin a second campaign where the focus isn't to get #elvisandmjdotcom as a trending topic, but to get others to see it. i mean, if we have a couple hundred people tweeting the same thing to harvey at the same time, wouldn't he be bombarded? and if (like we believe) he is in on the hoax, michael would give him the go ahead to retweet it. i mean, he could make it seem like a joke, but wouldn't the point be to get the message out? we just need people to look at it, to allow the thought to enter their brain, to wake them up.

I think that's a good idea! it worked with eliza presley.. should we compile a list of twitter users to 'bombard'?

I have another idea for the Youtube platform... Youtube allows users to rate a comment thumbs up or thumbs down, and usually a couple of comments with the most number of thumbs ups are featured at the top of the comments section. I was thinking someone could leave a comment about Elvisandmj.com and we get many believers to thumbs up the comment so its featured at the top.We could probably start with the MJ videos first, then Elvis videos, and then subsequently unrelated videos, e.g. viral videos or those featured as Most Popular of the week, to get other people's attention.

what do you guys think?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Not all not believers are obstinate, there is one that follows me in twitter and me sending a message saying that we all must be joined, it is not important what every the one who creates.. but two did not follow me the only thing that they said is that they did not agree with me... little by little, it is not easy.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Alot more people are following me now, since the twitterthon...I also twittered to all the celebraties I am following, including Harvey.

I think this redirect is suggesting we go for Harvey Levin...and TMZ.

Youtube and Facebook are great places to start with as the exposure is massive....xoxoxo

These are just some examples of how we can make a video, but use a different message to suggest they are still alive......

[youtube:fiahizh5]
    [youtube:fiahizh5]
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    Hi guys.. I just wanted to state an opinion as I tried to ignore it a lot o times so plz spare the bash. I respect your opinions and never ever tried to oppose them harshly. These again are just my personal views and I don't expect anyone to share them unless they do by their choice.
    I have been in this forum since the beginning and hae posted a lot but with the last few redirects, I feel like who ever this TS is- is a very smart person and has very wisely chosen us to not only talk about Elvis but spread his death was a hoax too.
    A- this is an mj hoax site
    B- a lot of us joined it coz we love mj or wanted to know the truth
    C- I don't know much about Elvis or his death as I know about mJ only coz I wasn't there when he 'died' so basically everything that's been put on here about Elvis is somebody's words whimsy my ability to research.
    D- I love this site coz no matter how many clues we get about mj from each other or through media, we analyze it based on what we can find so when I have to prove to others that rlvis's death was a hoax as well,I need to be sure about it myself bt honestly one hoax investigation is enough so
    I'm sorry but I personally will not participate in Elvis hoax spread the news event.
    For me the link to his death is enough as a clue just like we havercvd clues from about everyone else.
    That's all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Bt I'm not here to stop you
  • teerockjelliteerockjelli Posts: 205
    Hi guys.. I just wanted to state an opinion as I tried to ignore it a lot o times so plz spare the bash. I respect your opinions and never ever tried to oppose them harshly. These again are just my personal views and I don't expect anyone to share them unless they do by their choice.
    I have been in this forum since the beginning and hae posted a lot but with the last few redirects, I feel like who ever this TS is- is a very smart person and has very wisely chosen us to not only talk about Elvis but spread his death was a hoax too.
    A- this is an mj hoax site
    B- a lot of us joined it coz we love mj or wanted to know the truth
    C- I don't know much about Elvis or his death as I know about mJ only coz I wasn't there when he 'died' so basically everything that's been put on here about Elvis is somebody's words whimsy my ability to research.
    D- I love this site coz no matter how many clues we get about mj from each other or through media, we analyze it based on what we can find so when I have to prove to others that rlvis's death was a hoax as well,I need to be sure about it myself bt honestly one hoax investigation is enough so
    I'm sorry but I personally will not participate in Elvis hoax spread the news event.
    For me the link to his death is enough as a clue just like we havercvd clues from about everyone else.
    That's all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Bt I'm not here to stop you

LOL I feel the same... at this point I'm like "WTF is this?" now I just want to see what happens from here <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I think it's because of the redirect....it seems to imply that we go to a higher level with this information of MJ hoax death, and that if we mention Elvis, it will help get the attention of the Elvis fans as well, which are many, believe me.........so I too am slightly confused, but these are just small steps towards finding the truth.........and to let others know what we know...it's all for L.O.V.E xoxoxo

(or people will call us lunatic fans in denial again) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I agree that it's another step to finding truth about mj's disappearance but I don't think proving elvis's death is a hoax too to people will help us in any way. Infact I already had a friend who when read this was mockin me for showing her this site- she's a non believer unfortunately but she's like you guys think Elvis is alive too now? Then she laughed.
    The point is, there are many many Elvis fans still out there and I don't want to offend anyone (no intensions at all) but Elvis thing happened a while ago..a very while ago. However I have seen videos on YouTube where people have proofs or clues about him not being dead. But that was while a ago too. No one in the real world- outside this forum here talks about Elvis being alive anymore, except for the die hard fans who will always believe just like us.
    But now suddenly someone wants this out, well why not go public themselves then expecting the already  so called 'illusional' fans to spread the word? Why does this TS think people will believe us when we can't even make them believe in something we worked on for a year. And people really wonder why the twitter rallies aren't working??
    I personally believe we are being used and like I said before, this is an mj hoax site. That's all
    I obviously say this with respect to all
    Anyway my point to state my opinion was that I love this site and it's people and I have a feeling we are being used as a shoulder to fire the gun. I am sorry but felt defensive about our mj hoax website. I will not participate in the Elvis thing but goodluck to everyone who choses to <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'll see you all on other topics
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    Let's do it =)

I say we make a top comment everyday on either Shaytard's videos, Shane Dawson's, Charles Trippy's , etc... the ones that do the daily vlogs; we should make a top comment on whatever the daily vlog for that day is (or the most recent video on their Vlog channel) and vary it up: one day we'll do Shay's video, the next we do Charles'. Their audiences are not only large, but young and therefore open-minded too. The only problem I foresee is how exactly do we get everyone to thumb up a comment on such a fast-moving comment section? I don't think we can directly link to a YouTube comment (though i may be mistaken).

Also, the top comment should include a link to a video; the viewer is on youtube, therefore they'll want to see a video - not read text. I suggest linking them to one of the video's summarizing the inconsistencies (I'm thinking someone should put our "hoax recap" newbie guide into video form if we haven't done so already). YouTube doesn't allow posting full URL's in the comment section; what it does allow is the "watch?v=PIg0zkIb36o" part of the URL that people can copy and paste into their address bar. We might also want to include the hashtag in the youtube comment so people that do use twitter recognize that we're using a hashtag and then out of curiosity they may type it into twitter or wthashtag.com

For example, Let's say we're leaving the comment on Shay's vlogs, we (the person leaving the comment) could say:
      "Shay, you've gotta see this!!! ""watch?v=PIg0zkIb36o" - makes you think doesn't it?"

If others see the comment and see how so many have thumbed it up, they might check it out. Plus, it sounds personalized so other people won't think it's spam. Of course, we - well whoever is in charge of posting the comment - can not copy and paste the same message onto every video (or use it ever again actually) because it CAN and WILL be reported as spam. And it should be posted by different user names so people who follow all of these vloggers don't get suspicious when they see the same person as a top comment everywhere.

Regarding Elvis videos: I have visited several and I often see that the mere mention of Michael's name is met with a lot of racist and dirty remarks; they don't want you to compare Elvis to Michael at all. Open conversation with them seems highly improbable, so the "top comment" is a very a good idea to deal with them. Whatever top comment we use for the Elvis videos needs to be carefully worded so as not to offend them. For them, I suppose linking to ElvisAndMj.com (along with #elvisandmjdotcom) is the way to go?

I'll definitely be tweeting TMZ, perezhiltion, etc...

Aside from TMZ (@TMZ , @HarveyLevinTMZ , @TMZonline <-- not sure about that last one) and Perez Hilton (@PerezHilton) I'd like to recommend some other notable people:
      [li]
    Jimmy Fallon (@jimmyfallon) - Aside from the 2,000,000+ followers he has, he also has his own Late Night talk show so he might even make a joke about it, who knows!
    [/li]
    [li]Quest (@questlove) - he tweets often, has more than a million followers, he's the drummer for "The Roots" and an MJ fan.
    [/li]
    [li]Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) - lol, for the reasons I mentioned before. He was bold enough to tweet about the illuminati. He might tweet about Elvis and MJ =)
    [/li]
    [li]Dane Cook (@danecook) Maybe I'm underestimating him, but I don't think he could resist making a joke about this. [/li]

The tweets for them should probably mention one inconsistency (or something vague that will spark their curiosity) along with a link to the video summarizing all of the inconsistencies (whatever video we decide on/make), and should perhaps include the hashtags #justsayin and #mj. Nothing too obvious that may scream "beLIEvers" at them.

Sample Tweet:
      @questlove Quest, why is the media ignoring this? (URL to the video) they need to learn a thing or two about journalism #justsayin
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I wish all these brilliant ideas weren't so 'techie'!!

I'm one 'of a certain age', (a bit older than MJ, let's put it that way!), and posting on a forum such as this is about as far as my expertise goes!

I want to do my bit but I am very lacking in skills in this department, and I've never even heard of most of the 'well known' people mentioned!
  • Whether you're an Elvis fan or whether or not you care about his death, it doesn't change the probability that Michael is a fan of his and that Michael learned a lot from the 'death' of Elvis. That is undeniable. And try telling an Elvis fan or and Elvis hoaxer that you don't care and you'll be put in your place real fast JUST like MJ fans/hoaxers. It doesn't matter what WE personally think, Michael created this hoax and if Elvis was an inspiration for him then we must embrace that no matter what we believe and no matter what we are comfortable with.

I have been telling my Grandma about the MJ hoax for the past year. She's always a good listener no matter what. But she didn't really start to HEAR my message until I shared all of the Elvis information with her. She loves Elvis like I love MJ. Once I shared everything with her, she started asking lots of questions regarding both their deaths, and she started listening intently on the possible reasons I gave her for MJ to hoax his death.

I realize this is just ONE encounter, just ONE person that has been reached. But if everyONE of us had just ONE conversation like the ones I've been having with my grandmother, then maybe we could make a significant difference in awareness around the world.

My advice for the younger generations here and especially Americans - talk to your elders, especially grandparents! Talk to them about the death of Elvis, try to get a feel for how they already view his death, and go from there. My grandma has always "had a feeling" that Elvis didn't really die, but she never researched it due to lack of resources or a lack of understanding available resources. Some older people aren't as technology savvy as we are, so have a computer on hand to pull up demonstration tools like this website and videos/pictures. When I showed my grandma the picture of "Jesse" - Elvis' new identity - She began to cry before I even explained the photo. She knew it was him and was all ears after that. Some people do not have access to the information we do, so we must share it with them!

I think this is something we can all do. Different audiences need different approaches, that is for sure. Do it all with love and you can't go wrong.
  • I wish all these brilliant ideas weren't so 'techie'!!

I'm one 'of a certain age', (a bit older than MJ, let's put it that way!), and posting on a forum such as this is about as far as my expertise goes!

I want to do my bit but I am very lacking in skills in this department, and I've never even heard of most of the 'well known' people mentioned!

Read my post, perhaps you have some friends who also aren't very skilled with technology? Just sitting down and having conversation with people can go a long way! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

Read my post, perhaps you have some friends who also aren't very skilled with technology? Just sitting down and having conversation with people can go a long way! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thanks! Of course I can do my bit in a personal, one on one way. And I can try and learn the 'other stuff'!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I think that we must believe in the truth and fight for it no matter what remarks we can have in return. The truth will speak for itself sooner or later and then people will realize that they were wrong and God willing they will maybe begin to question themselves. All we have to do is tell what we believe is the truth, stay polite and leave. Our mission is only to spread the message not force people to believe. They must realize by themselves after all.

We must as an army of LOVE find a way to "use the medias against themselves", to reveal their true nature and their real role in our societies, to show people how medias are corrupt because this is the major problem that we have as the powers in place don't allow the truth to be told and own major medias outlets at the same time.

I see the medias as a deep anesthetic that neutralize all critical thinking and reasoning. It's like the whole population was under slow perfusion (IV) and the drug administered is made of lies and half truths. With such a treatment it's not surpising to see the reactions we had to cope with all along this journey. And it's not just about Elvis or Michael but for subjects such as 9/11 or the Illuminati as well.

Now we may be a kind of "cure", the soldiers of LOVE. Like a vaccine we must inject posts and comments on famous blogs to spread the message and if possible make a "breaking news" !
  • sk2001 - I agree with you. I look at the purpose of the website and think that we have lost our focus. I have no proof, but my gut feeling tells me that whoever this TS person is, is using us for their own agenda. It's hard enough to prove credibility with the Michael Jackson hoax, now we've added Elvis into the mix? Maybe we should just focus on one thing and let the other one play it out. They may or may not be connected, but I very seriously doubt that "tweeting" is going to convince anyone. If we lose whatever credibility we have, we've lost a lot.

But like you, to each his own. For myself, I know that when I lose focus, I lose valuable time and resources that could be spent on whatever my original goal is....in business, they call that getting into the weeds.

No bashing please.

"If everyone's thinking the same thing, no one's thinking." Benjamin Franklin

Peace, love and recycle.
    Thanks Rita.. I'm glad you understand . My comments are not supposed to let anyone down but it's just getting easier to lose credibility. First we lost it over 'the sun article' situation that made us look like idiots. Although Souza and mo's intensions were so good. So if we link elvis to this now, many will roll eyes at us even more. O well. Like I said, goodluk to those who want to go that route. Hope you achieve your goals <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I don't think I can convince people of 2 hoaxes personally.

sk2001 - I agree with you. I look at the purpose of the website and think that we have lost our focus. I have no proof, but my gut feeling tells me that whoever this TS person is, is using us for their own agenda. It's hard enough to prove credibility with the Michael Jackson hoax, now we've added Elvis into the mix? Maybe we should just focus on one thing and let the other one play it out. They may or may not be connected, but I very seriously doubt that "tweeting" is going to convince anyone. If we lose whatever credibility we have, we've lost a lot.

But like you, to each his own. For myself, I know that when I lose focus, I lose valuable time and resources that could be spent on whatever my original goal is....in business, they call that getting into the weeds.

No bashing please.

Peace, love and recycle.
  • Thanks Rita.. I'm glad you understand . My comments are supposed to let anyone down but it's just getting easier to lose credibility. First we lost it over 'the sun article' situation that made us look like idiots. Although Souza and mo's intensions were so good. So if we link elvis to this now, many will roll eyes at us even more. O well. Like I said, goodluk to those who want to go that route. Hope you achieve your goals <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I don't think I can convince people of 2 hoaxes personally.

sk2001 - I agree with you. I look at the purpose of the website and think that we have lost our focus. I have no proof, but my gut feeling tells me that whoever this TS person is, is using us for their own agenda. It's hard enough to prove credibility with the Michael Jackson hoax, now we've added Elvis into the mix? Maybe we should just focus on one thing and let the other one play it out. They may or may not be connected, but I very seriously doubt that "tweeting" is going to convince anyone. If we lose whatever credibility we have, we've lost a lot.

No bashing please.

Peace, love and recycle.

I get where you're coming from. But you don't have to convince anyone of anything. If the majority of people knew about this elvis case with eliza then they may think different.The problem is that there is very little media coverage on this, that is why it's important for us to get people to read about it. The point is that there are so many people that will be reached by the revelation that Elvis did not die. And it's a completely different senerio, Elvis didn't fake his death just to fool the world, he literally took on a new identity for spiritual reasons. And the fact that it's in court should be "realistic" enough for people to take notice. It's the idea that turns people away, not the actual information. People roll their eyes before even reading, so it's our goal to just get people to read...the information itself will do the convincing.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    There are enough evidences to show that Elvis can really be alive and something is going to happen soon about the subject with the DNA and Lisa Marie who will probably be asked to give a DNA sample to complete the tests and avoid an exhumation. So it's really an opportunity for us to talk about Elvis before this happens.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

we are in the same boat. did you see where they put the life jackets? all i can find are the heavy ones with the long sleeves and lots of buckles <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I think this is something we can all do. Different audiences need different approaches, that is for sure. Do it all with love and you can't go wrong.
    @JacilovesMichael - Totally agree with you, People need to do what they are comfortable with and use what ever medium they feel is best to communicate with their audience. There are so many different ways to communicate, individually or as "an army of L.O.V.E"!

There are enough evidences to show that Elvis can really be alive and something is going to happen soon about the subject with the DNA and Lisa Marie who will probably be asked to give a DNA sample to complete the tests and avoid an exhumation. So it's really an opportunity for us to talk about Elvis before this happens.
    @ Sarahli
    I agree that Elvis may be alive though I have NOT done any indepth research on the matter. A "double" bam would be such an amazing news that I guess TMZ wouldn't want to miss it!
    It would be the scoop of the scoops! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Any news going through TMZ is likely to reach Millions and spread the message much faster, I guess this is why TS is pointing towards TMZ and TMZ "special relationship" with the Hoax. It may be about preparing the audience for the BAM, getting the attention, getting people to think and find out more about Why Mike faked his death before he "Bams"... I would call this Readiness for the BAM! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    LOl Where did they get taht "old" Elvis impersonator in that vid? Hahahahahahhahaha...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think I'm finally getting it or maybe I'm slow, what TS is doing with the MJ/Elvis connection. For a whole year MJ's been trying with great gruesome detail and elaborate sinister plot to convince the whole world that he is dead/murdered. In a way he's set us up to be divided into two opposing sides - for or against a hoax, because of such clear proofs for each side. It may be a stalemate up to this point. But if Elvis could be proved to be alive by DNA evidence that would give us some edge, and draw much more world attention. Thousands of forums have been battling out MJ's moral integrity all this year, that he's innocent of charges, and it appears they have made a huge impact that way. So now it's part 2, the second half, again all internet and fan based. Hopefully TMZ and the family will be overtly giving evidence he's alive. Throw Elvis into the mix just to make the white world sit up and take notice as well, and it's going to be a challenge because race is involved. This is one ultimate challenge about us being MJ's army of love. Maybe it's we who have to come up with creative plans of strategy to get the message out, before he Bams. Twitter is a little beyond me. This is interactive entertainment, ARG, alternative reality GAME!! Mostly what we see on TV now is all kinds of reality shows--this year has been the best Reality show bar none.
  • Hello,

I've been following the mj death hoax and this site for a while now, but i've just registered <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . I was thinking maybe to get some more from tmz about the hoax, we could go onto the tmz site and crank the "mj: RIP or still alive" poll up to 100% (i think its at 98% now). I know this article was posted a while ago, but its just an idea to get tmz to notice and talk about it again and then possibly there will be more media coverage on the case. Let me know what you think. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    I don't usually comment very often, but have been following the redirects for a long while. We do seem to be getting off track. If Elvis faked his death we know it was to retire. Michael on the other hand has no such agenda. Michael's life was in DANGER, why? because of the message that he carried in his music and in the life that he lead. This thing goes way deeper that just wanting to shock the media and get even with the world for how he was treated. In fact Michael never has had a get even attitiude at all. There is no "just wait and see" There is no returning to the stage to shock the world. There is evil that wanted to take Michael out. If you haven't seen my YT channel, I will attach it at the bottom. Michael has had one agenda his whole life. To bring LOVE and Salvation back into the world, and to help Children and the less fortunate...... Daniel 12: 1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Michael's influence was massive, If he had gotten out on tour with the passion that he had built up inside over the years off stage he would have blown the lid off the agenda of our governments and the people that control them. There were people that knew what Michael was capable of and what a massive influence he is. He may have been quite and humble but the man is a genius with a depth on one knows. He knew the evil that exists. They couldn't take him down with child abuse charges so they had to go after him directly. Was Michael going to sit by and let this happen, absolutely NOT. What he has done can NOT compare to Elvis in any way.

Michael will deliver his message when he is made known to the world, but it will not be in a jump out in your face manner. There would be pandemonium, and chaos, and danger. Murry's trial is going to expose some very serious issues. But the rabbit hole so to speak goes SO much deeper. Michael knows it is not just about him. The things that happened to him were so extreme for one human being, but look at how he carried himself. Who of us could be thrown into a toliet with poop all over the walls and left for 45 mins and when ask how it was, just answer “it’s fine I’m OK” Only a man that walks and talks with God can endure the things that Michael Joe Jackson has had to endure and keep the beautiful nature that he has.

So when he does make himself known, his agenda will be to bring an awakening to the world of the devastation of the human spirit, not just the planet. Take a look at “Reflections on the Dance” I will post the link below, with my YT Link. Michael is very spiritual and has a close personal relationship with Jesus Christ if you listen to him over the years he has said it many times. That is what is driving him now and keeping him strong. But we need to not focus so much on making the media aware that he is alive, because we already know what they are capable of doing with that kind of information, we need to focus on the people around us. Like starting a wild fire. If you just convince on individual, you never know how far they will reach and so on and so forth.

Michael said we need to spread the message of Love, not alert the media. It is done one person at a time. To who so ever will. Michael’s reveal will be like Kenny said, piece by piece. We just have to prepare and be ready to stand with him and know what the focus is about when he is revealed. Elvis has no agenda. We need to stay focused on the truth of Michael’s purpose. Bam is not reference to his come back, it is reference as to how the truth and magnitude of the revelation he has will affect the world. Michael was always tied to a contract when performing. He could never really speak from his heart and mind. Everything was censored. He told one on of the dancers on the last day of the film, “This is my show and I am going to do it my way” This was stated in a news article from the dancer’s hometown where they had interviewed him.

IF TS wants us to be aware of Elvis, it is only in the respect of the fact that it is not impossible to fake a death because it has been done, but that is not what we should be committed to. It’s all for L.O.V.E.
    This statement is made with the greatest of LOVE and RESPECT for everyone. Please just keep a prayerful mind. Here are the links to some valuable information. Much LOVE to all….. Victoria

<!-- m -->http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/The-Man.html<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/navibl<!-- m -->