TIAI July 15

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12404&hilit=undeniable+inspiration+embrace+court+realistic+DNA+opportunity<!-- l -->

The words marked are:

undeniable, inspiration, embrace, court, realistic, DNA & opportunity.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Ok so we need to hit the news somewhere with the subject of elvisandmjdotcom. Do we target TMZ ? We must act fast because this will happen this summer normally.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Ok so we need to hit the news somewhere with the subject of elvisandmjdotcom. Do we target TMZ ? We must act fast because this will happen this summer normally.

we can try targeting TMZ in their comments or TMZ live. we need a catchy headline, maybe something like:

DNA evidence submitted in court shows ELVIS PRESLEY STILL ALIVE!! visit <!-- m -->http://elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> to read about it
  • Ok so we need to hit the news somewhere with the subject of elvisandmjdotcom. Do we target TMZ ? We must act fast because this will happen this summer normally.

we can try targeting TMZ in their comments or TMZ live. we need a catchy headline, maybe something like:

DNA evidence submitted in court shows ELVIS PRESLEY STILL ALIVE!! visit <!-- m -->http://elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> to read about it

targeting tmz in their comments is a good idea !
    We can do it in the most read stories.
    Yes in the comments can be good but sometimes there are a lot of comments and I fear that ours can be lost or not taken seriously as always. Our goal is to "oblige" TMZ to make an article about it or at least put the link <!-- m -->http://elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> on their site like they did with the forum. There is a "Got a tip" section but I don't dare to send something. What do you think ?
    We can also tweet TMZ. If Harvey receives many tweets he will surely feel the need to talk about it even with some sarcasm <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Maybe it's a good idea to post the same question for TMZ Live over and over again on the same day.

We did that back in September when we needed an answer regarding MJ's legal name. Harvey wasn't there that night, but here's what Charles said:

"I'm gonna answer one more because we got this question several times. Literally someone wrote this question in about 4000 times in the last 50 minutes, so here we go: Do you guys realize that Michael Jackson's legal name is Michael JOE Jackson? Yes, we do. Thank you".

Well, 4000 time was a bit exaggerated, but we posted that very same question at least 50 times.

I think we should think about one good question involving Michael Jackson, Elvis and elvisandmj.com and flood the comments for TMZ Live with it, and get them to answer it. That would be a good start, considering all the people who are watching TMZ Live.
  • Funny choice of words... there is certainly no anagram there, unless we consider "Uri code" a hidden message (referring to Uri Geller's findings on the numerological code of 11 <!-- m -->http://www.urigeller.com/articles/11.htm<!-- m -->). But it is not consistent with the main idea of the redirect, so my guess is that TS wants us to spread the message by relating to these arguments:

"The undeniable DNA evidence submitted in court is the most valid and realistic proof that Elvis is alive. The King's hoaxed death served as inspiration to Michael Jackson and, on June 25 2009, he embraced this opportunity to make himself heard and to change the world. Discover the truth and judge for yourself the evidence presented at ElvisandMJ.com "

Also, TS makes a call to all of us to be realistic and to present this information as realistic and pragmatic as we can, in order to avoid rejection and reluctance. We should focus on these key words and on the "undeniable" arguments we have on the subject. We musn't complicate things too much, with the BAM, illuminati and hidden clues, otherwise we will lose the interest and attention of people, who are anyway skeptical to "conspiracy theories" from the start. Bombing TMZ and Harvey with evidence and accurate messages, this is the point here. Afterwards we can make a plan of attack to our local media. Bet first let's focus on TMZ, we asked for TS' help, now we have the direction. Let's follow this path and establish a "rally" for this too!

LOVE,
    Andy

• Maybe it's a good idea to post the same question for TMZ Live over and over again on the same day.

We did that back in September when we needed an answer regarding MJ's legal name. Harvey wasn't there that night, but here's what Charles said:

"I'm gonna answer one more because we got this question several times. Literally someone wrote this question in about 4000 times in the last 50 minutes, so here we go: Do you guys realize that Michael Jackson's legal name is Michael JOE Jackson? Yes, we do. Thank you".

Well, 4000 time was a bit exaggerated, but we posted that very same question at least 50 times.

I think we should think about one good question involving Michael Jackson, Elvis and elvisandmj.com and flood the comments for TMZ Live with it, and get them to answer it. That would be a good start, considering all the people who are watching TMZ Live.

Good idea, Mo! Maybe we can also bomb TMZ with our "hot tips": <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tips/?adid=hottips<!-- m -->. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

What do you think?

LOVE,
    Andy

Maybe it's a good idea to post the same question for TMZ Live over and over again on the same day.

I think it's a very good idea !
    @Sarahli i've just sent the Hot Tip in! lol

@Mo Good idea! let's do it MASS!! how bout later? at 1.30pm PT? [edit: oh they usually allow us to start submitting questions at about 12.30PT right?] I'll submit multiple questions if i have to!!

Good idea, Mo! Maybe we can also bomb TMZ with our "hot tips": <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tips/?adid=hottips<!-- m -->. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

What do you think?

LOVE,
    Andy

I think we should stick to one "action" at the time. If overwhelming TMZ Live doesn't work, then maybe we could flood their hot tips form...
  • @Sarahli i've just sent the Hot Tip in! lol

@Mo Good idea! let's do it MASS!! how bout later? at 1.30pm PT? [edit: oh they usually allow us to start submitting questions at about 12.30PT right?] I'll submit multiple questions if i have to!!

Let's not haste this, but think carefully of the right question to post. We can only do it once...

Maybe people can start posting questions in this thread, so that we can debate?
    As Mo suggests I think it's better to focus on TMZ live first and see what we can have.

@JukeBox ok <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That is a great idea!
    BUT we need to think about it a lot before taking any kind of action......
    We need to be CAREFUL......
    We are going to involve NOT only MJ fans......
    So please.. don't rush into things...

• I think we should stick to one "action" at the time. If overwhelming TMZ Live doesn't work, then maybe we could flood their hot tips form...

Yeap, you're right! We should be careful with posting attractive and accurate questions. But before taking shots at this, let's establish first our goal. We want to redirect TMZ on ElvisandMJ.com, we want to disclose the fact that Elvis is alive (through the DNA evidence), that Michael is alive or we want to show the connection between Elvis and Michael?

@ sarahli: sorry, I've seen your post on TMZ tips too late! We think alike <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOVE,
    Andy
    @ TinkerBell_777 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I think that Elvis and Michael's name have to be included together.

Now that we have established who the target is (TMZ Live) we must think about what we have to include in the questions and what we must exclude absolutely. We must focus on the evidences that we have.

For example:

Harvey what do you think about the recent story of Eliza Prestley and the DNA sample she provided showing that Elvis Prestley can be alive and that she can be her half-sibling <!-- m -->http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2009/0 ... alive.html<!-- m --> ?
    We at <!-- m -->http://elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> compared Michael Jackson's supposed death with Elvis' and we find out that there are similarities in both "deaths". DNA doesn't lie. Have you any thoughts on this ?

Don't hesitate to correct me.
  • Good ones, Sarahli! Yes, we should include both Elvis and Michael and avoid circle questions. We must force them to answer. My first shots:

Harvey, what do you think about the solid evidence brought by ElvisandMJ.com, stating that both Elvis and Michael Jackson faked their death?

If the undeniable DNA evidence reveals in court that Elvis is indeed alive, don't you think that it is extremely possible that Michael Jackson has followed the same pattern as inspiration, since he predicted to "die like Elvis"? - see ElvisandMJ.com

or a really blunt one:

"Why do you think that Elvis and MJ hoaxed their death, as discovered by ElvisandMJ.com?"

Thanks for feedback!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i hope that i can word this in a way that is not offencesive but when there is talk about elvis and michael togtether i can't help but chuckle a little . maybe at God's since of humor. one man was described as being a white man with a negro sound and the other is a black man whose skin turned white. we can say that the lord moves in mysterious ways <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    "Hi Harvey, I've read at <!-- m -->http://elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> that DNA evidence submitted in court supports strongly that Elvis Presley is still ALIVE. No mainstream media has reported this yet, do you think you could investigate this and make TMZ the first to do so?"

also guys, we have 2 days (thus and fri) for a shot at TMZ live, if not we have to wait till next monday. when should we do it?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    "The undeniable DNA evidence submitted in court is the most valid and realistic proof that Elvis is alive. The King's hoaxed death served as inspiration to Michael Jackson and, on June 25 2009, he embraced this opportunity to make himself heard and to change the world. Discover the truth and judge for yourself the evidence presented at ElvisandMJ.com "

I think you're on the right track here Andy, you've used all the words, which I think is important, otherwise why were they highlighted? If we're thinking of asking questions on TMZ live, then I hope you won't mind if I alter your idea slightly, and suggest something like:

Harvey, there's undeniable DNA evidence submitted in court, providing realistic proof that Elvis is alive! Do you think if he hoaxed his death, he may have served as inspiration to Michael Jackson, to embrace the opportunity to do the same on June 25th last year? Great comparisons at ElvisandMj.com

Still could do with being shorter and snappier I think! Let's keep thinking!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    "Hi Harvey, I've read at <!-- m -->http://elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> that DNA evidence submitted in court supports strongly that Elvis Presley is still ALIVE. No mainstream media has reported this yet, do you think you could investigate this and make TMZ the first to do so?"

Nice suggestion JukeBox, can I alter it a bit (like I just did with Andy's!)? What about:

Hi Harvey, I've read at ElvisandMJ.com that undeniable DNA evidence submitted in court supports the realistic idea that Elvis Presley hoaxed his death and is still alive and that he was the inspiration for Michael Jackson to do the same. No mainstream media has reported this yet, do you think you should embrace this opportunity to investigate this and make TMZ the first to do so?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Nice suggestion JukeBox, can I alter it a bit (like I just did with Andy's!)? What about:

Hi Harvey, I've read at ElvisandMJ.com that undeniable DNA evidence submitted in court supports the realistic idea that Elvis Presley hoaxed his death and is still alive and that he was the inspiration for Michael Jackson to do the same. No mainstream media has reported this yet, do you think you should embrace this opportunity to investigate this and make TMZ the first to do so?

Brilliant!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

thx curls and I like your revision! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> im so excited to do this!
  • I have a question that hasn't been addressed in this thread.

If TMZ is involved in the hoax and has been giving clues then why are we having to prompt them to post about the Elvis, DNA, court proceedings, links between Michael and Eivis and death hoax scenarios anyway?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I have a question that hasn't been addressed in this thread.

If TMZ is involved in the hoax and has been giving clues then why are we having to prompt them to post about the Elvis, DNA, court proceedings, links between Michael and Eivis and death hoax scenarios anyway?

Because they need an excuse to mention it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I have a question that hasn't been addressed in this thread.

Because they need an excuse to mention it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

YES, WE CAN (LIKE OBAMA SAY lol!) GIVE THEM THE EXCUSE!!!
    LET´S DO IT!!!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->