TIAI July 16

JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Very interesting..
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Maybe we should ask Harve something about this case and make the comparison with Eliza's case for him tonight. Does someone have a brilliant question in mind?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I'd like to hear from Harvey what the difference in claims is between Jinky Young being Bobby Fisher's daughter, and Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson being MJ's son.

Bobby Fischer's body was dug in order to conduct a DNA test, while Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson's claim for a DNA test was rejected by the Michael Jackson estate:

'Biological Son' of Michael Jackson Rejected
    4/13/2010 9:49 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

0413-jet-michael-ex-tmz-01.jpg

One of the creditor's claims the Michael Jackson estate has rejected was filed by a 25-year-old man who says he's the biological son of the late singer.

Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson had filed a claim with the estate, but he's not asking for money -- he wants a DNA test proving he's MJ's flesh and blood.

But as we first reported, Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the estate, formally rejected a bunch of claims yesterday, including the one from P.M.M.J.J.

We're told more rejections are coming, so stay tuned.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/13/claim-of- ... on-estate/<!-- m -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I may be way off here but maybe this part means something. This seems to be one big game of chess.

"but she'll have to make a serious move (as in location) to make that happen."

Maybe we are playing the right pieces but the wrong location. As I say, I may be way off but maybe trying to get Harvey to talk about this is the wrong move. Maybe we need to do something towards TMZ but in a different way???
    I may be way off here but maybe this part means something. This seems to be one big game of chess.

Maybe we are playing the right pieces but the wrong location. As I say, I may be way off but maybe trying to get Harvey to talk about this is the wrong move. Maybe we need to do something towards TMZ but in a different way???

Like what? Hack their ftp and post an article? LOL

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I have to think about it...
  • I may be way off here but maybe this part means something. This seems to be one big game of chess.

I think this is an important phrase, "have to make a serious move ... to make that happen", together with the first 2 words: "Forget DNA"! As in forget the DNA evidence or argument? I'm still trying to figure this out...

LOVE,
    Andy
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    OMG I'm rubbish at chess!! Seriously, I'm baffled with this one.

Can I just ask something about these TIAI redirects? I notice Mo or Souza usually post them, but today's was from JukeBox. I'd always thought they were coming from TS via admin/mods. Who decides what we need to look at and focus on? Sorry if this a stupid question, but I need to know!
  • OMG I'm rubbish at chess!! Seriously, I'm baffled with this one.

Can I just ask something about these TIAI redirects? I notice Mo or Souza usually post them, but today's was from JukeBox. I'd always thought they were coming from TS via admin/mods. Who decides what we need to look at and focus on? Sorry if this a stupid question, but I need to know!

Dear curls, this is today's TIAI redirect. Indeed, this morning it was still the one of JukeBox, but in the meantime TS changed it... Remember the different time zones we belong to... Don't worry! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOVE,
    Andy
  • OMG I'm rubbish at chess!! Seriously, I'm baffled with this one.

These threads about the TIAI redirects are posted by several people. It depends on the time the new redirect is up and who sees it. It has nothing to do with admins/mods.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378

I think this is an important phrase, "have to make a serious move ... to make that happen", together with the first 2 words: "Forget DNA"! As in forget the DNA evidence or argument? I'm still trying to figure this out...

LOVE,
    Andy

yea it's funny... TS was pointing out about DNA being concrete, scientific evidence that is hard to rebuke.. even if the girl in the TMZ article is a chess genius so what? it doesn't prove 100% that she's Bobby's daughter, right? I mean, anyone could be really really good in chess.

i still don't know what we're supposed to do though...
  • I may be way off here but maybe this part means something. This seems to be one big game of chess.

LOVE,
    Andy

yea it's funny... TS was pointing out about DNA being concrete, scientific evidence that is hard to rebuke.. even if the girl in the TMZ article is a chess genius so what? it doesn't prove 100% that she's Bobby's daughter, right? I mean, anyone could be really really good in chess.

If hereditary talents would be accepted over DNA proof, then I would say Omer is the first in line to claim MJ is his dad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• yea it's funny... TS was pointing out about DNA being concrete, scientific evidence that is hard to rebuke.. even if the girl in the TMZ article is a chess genius so what? it doesn't prove 100% that she's Bobby's daughter, right? I mean, anyone could be really really good in chess.

Indeed it is very weird. However, the redirect is made towards the Bobby Fischer page on TMZ and not specifically on the first article. The category of the second article is interesting too, "You Might Want to Rethink"... Change of strategy? I'm currently studying Bobby Fischer related info on wikipedia <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer<!-- m -->. Maybe we can find something relevant. Can exhumation be a hint? I don't realize yet...

LOVE,
    Andy
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I didn't pay so much attention to the Bobby story. I looked around on the page to see what is linked. Right to the side is the link about the Mausoleum defaced.....remember the graffiti a few days ago. I clicked through......there are much clearer picks. The one that caught my eye says, " Never believe what you hear & only believe half of what you see"
    - Micheal Jackson
    Now, obviously the name stood out.....spelled Micheal (how I always have spelled Micheal before this....apparently it's Michael LOL)
    What also stands out....I think that particular graffiti message looks photo-shopped. Something about the lettering. Also, look at the side area with the tree/bush.....anything? The whole thing is off to me. I saw it the other day, but didn't say anything.
    I really think this whole defacing thing is a set up. Like the note on the flower signed "Patience". It's a very real, tangible way to get messages out.
    Maybe I'm way off...wouldn't be the first time <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Many blessings!!!

• If hereditary talents would be accepted over DNA proof, then I would say Omer is the first in line to claim MJ is his dad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hah, I thought of that too. LOL. Maybe he can file the exhumation request in court since he has the "inherited talent" proof <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOVE,
    Andy

LOVE,
    Andy

If hereditary talents would be accepted over DNA proof, then I would say Omer is the first in line to claim MJ is his dad <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah, why not Chris Brown? I don't get it. The DNA is the best proof there is, or are we missing something?

These threads about the TIAI redirects are posted by several people. It depends on the time the new redirect is up and who sees it. It has nothing to do with admins/mods.

Dear curls, this is today's TIAI redirect. Indeed, this morning it was still the one of JukeBox, but in the meantime TS changed it... Remember the different time zones we belong to... Don't worry! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOVE,
    Andy

Sorry Andy and Mo, I'm still confused. Probably my techie illiteracy coming through! Where do the threads titled 'TIAI + a date' actually originate? Today's doesn't refer back to an old post, like they usually do - it goes straight to the TMZ article. It's different from the usual ones. Please bear with me, I'm trying to learn, I think maybe I just don't understand what the technical term 'redirect' means!
    One important thing is that they dug up Bobby's body to test DNA. What came out of it ?
    If we compare this to Eliza's story the same thing can happen if Lisa Marie does not cooperate because there must be a kind of final hard evidence. Imagine if there was an exhumation of Elvis' body ? It sure would make a lot of noise ! DNA is a hard evidence it can't be dismissed.
    Maybe we should ask about Elvis+Eliza and compare with Bobby+alleged daughter's story only ? IDK...

LOVE,
    Andy

Sorry Andy and Mo, I'm still confused. Probably my techie illiteracy coming through! Where do the threads titled 'TIAI + a date' actually originate? Today's doesn't refer back to an old post, like they usually do - it goes straight to the TMZ article. It's different from the usual ones. Please bear with me, I'm trying to learn, I think maybe I just don't understand what the technical term 'redirect' means!

The redirects do not specifically refer to our posts they have already redirected to pages outside the forum (Youtube videos for example).
    To know what is the redirect of the day just enter this address <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> anyone here can do it and post it here. Hope I'm clear enough <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378

Hi curls,

we check the 'redirect' by going to this domain <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->, and TS determines which site this domain redirects to. The last couple of days, it has redirected to posts from MJDHI, but today, it redirected to the TMZ Bobby Fischer page. Anyone can post threads in this forum about the redirects. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• Sorry Andy and Mo, I'm still confused. Probably my techie illiteracy coming through! Where do the threads titled 'TIAI + a date' actually originate? Today's doesn't refer back to an old post, like they usually do - it goes straight to the TMZ article. It's different from the usual ones. Please bear with me, I'm trying to learn, I think maybe I just don't understand what the technical term 'redirect' means!

Dear curls, TS uses the TIAI site to post information and clues regarding Michael's death hoax. The difference from any other site is that TS chooses to display already existing information on the Internet to send the message. Almost every day he checks the Internet in order to find the most appropriate and relevant message for us. He redirects his site to display any other site/page that contains "the clues of the day". However, for a long time now, the conversations on this very forum proved to be more than sufficient for what TS wants to say, so he redirects towards someone's post that is consistent with the message of TS. But there were many times when TS found as adequate some other information that did not exist on this forum, but on other internet sites, such as TMZ. So when we check (daily) the redirect of <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->, we see the page TS redirected his site to (a post on this forum, a TMZ article/category, a twitter message, some other sites' relevant pages etc.). The first of the members on this forum who sees it creates a new topic on THISISALSOIT.COM thread, displaying the date of the redirect in the title and the page TS directed to in the content. TIAI does not belong to this forum or its administrators, but to TS. Luckily, this forum has been chosen as the most relevant and interactive so far.

I hope I managed to clear something for you...

LOVE,
    Andy
    AAAHHHH - NOW I UNDERSTAND!!! Thanks Andy, Sarahli and JukeBox - great explanations! Thanks for your patience with me!
  • AAAHHHH - NOW I UNDERSTAND!!! Thanks Andy, Sarahli and JukeBox - great explanations! Thanks for your patience with me!

Anytime! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Andy
    So, could this thread have any relevance to today's redirect?? I honestly don't know, but just wanted to try linking it here - with my emerging techie knowledge!

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12451#p207163<!-- l -->
  • Hi! everybody

As TS redirects tend to be opened to interpretation (No disrespect TS - <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->), I took the freedom to write a comment on the second Bobby Fisher article entitled "Bobby Fischer's Illegitimate Daughter" posted on 7/5/2010 8:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff. My comment reads as follows:

"I stumbled across this article when looking for precedents of DNA being used to prove the paternity of deceased individuals/celebrities. The Eliza Presley case to prove that Vernon Presley is her father is apparently going to court this summer and I have been wondering whether this could lead to Vernon's or even Elvis' body being exhumed. I have not seen any report of this on any many main stream media although, I believe Eliza was interviewed on Fox News.

The internet is a big place with a lot of false stories... I know! however sometime little rumours become big stories because they are true."

I intend this to be a gentle way to stir the discussion in the right direction... Support me there if you think it is worthwhile doing so.

With L.O.V.E