You are the sun,you make us shine <3<3<3

LilouLilou Posts: 319
edited July 2010 in Messages to Michael
If i could,i would like to be a shield to protect you and push away everything can hurt you
I would like to be the umbrella which protect you against the sun and the rain
I would like to be the mask which protect you against the bacterium
I would like to be the hand wich help you during the bad days
I would like to be good words in the morning to build you a wonderful journey
I would like to be the smile at night to make you beautiful dreams

I would like to be the Earth to make you understand you are essential for us,like the water is essential for the three

there are no words sufficient to explain..no words..
i don't know you deeply..i can't say what do you like to drink in the morning <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> can't say what is your favorite joke but i know it's a true love i have for you because i don't expect something from you,you don't have any contrat with me,just a love contrat..an eternal contrat between us..

It's a true love just because i don't fear your words or your hand,and i really really REALLY think you're the only man on the Earth i trust in,i can't explain why..one day ou said "when i see children,i see the face of God" when i see your face,i see the Paradise,and i sware it's true.

We lost you one day,in the same time i lost a part of my heart,this part is with you wherever you are.
If it's true and you're not here (even if i feel you..)keep it until i will come and take back my part
If it's not..i know one day i will lose the other part of my part and this day i will have nothing but i promise you before this day,i will use my heart everyday,everyminute,everysecond of my life,and when you will take my entire heart with you,in heaven,i will not need it anymore.
Because without you.."Love is gone" <3

My mother always said to me when she saw you on TV "he has an angel on his side,i see it", my mother is not fan of you but she is a great believer..the world begins to see she has right..us,we always knew it..<3

Comments

• Very lovely, Lilou. Thank you for sharing.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Lilou so beautiful. Where ever Michael is he just has to know how much we all love him.
    You write from your heart.
    Hugs
    Nefari