TIAI July 17

nevernevernevernevernevernever Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in TIAI
http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=12447&start=25#p207836
I'm in too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think it makes sense that Elvis should be the focus first as there is DNA evidence as well as it going to court this summer, I believe. There is proof that most people will accept if they give it a chance and find out. It's already been in the news in 2008, so this is a logical place to start the reveal of many hidden truths.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjNJCt2y7_I<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhb8jVN6 ... re=related<!-- m -->

However mad we may sound to people, they will eventually see that their belief of what's 'crazy' has served as nothing but a blindfold. We are together on this great adventure and our unity will keep us strong, we are among the few who have been honoured with insight and knowledge, now we must use it wisely and unconditionally and most importantly with love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i agree.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ok, so this is clarification that we should be keeping the focus on Elvis.

We keep hearing that Eliza's case is going to court 'this summer'. Is there any indication anywhere of when exactly? I thought court dates were set months in advance. (Huh, they are in Murray's case anyway!)

(Hesitant, almost scared to say this, but I have a recurrent feeling that LMP is going to have to be brought into this. I think she's a big player in both hoaxes.)
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I agree.....Elvis was the first to do it,and he still has a huge fan base. It wouldn't hurt to shake them up a bit.....xoxox
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    First of all, Thank you TS for redirecting to my reply, you have put a smile on my face this morning <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Secondly, maybe it would be good to find out something about the court case this summer and if it is infact going to happen as I can't remember where I heard this from, maybe we could ask Uncle Harve about this and if it is going to happen then are TMZ going to cover it.

Maybe Eliza could enlighten us, I don't have time to look into this today, but worth finding out if we can.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    i think we need to spread the video links around to be more convincing that this Elvis/Eliza DNA issue has already been in the news. Let's start to do it vigorously in Twitter & Facebook & forums, sites etc.

These are the shortened URLs for the videos so u can type more on twitter:

<!-- m -->http://youtu.be/vjNJCt2y7_I<!-- m --> (for first video)

<!-- m -->http://youtu.be/Xhb8jVN6Tl8<!-- m --> (second video)

the second video link that Believe 777 provided is a lil more detailed than the 1st so i guess i'll be spreading that around in Twitter.

I'm not that familiar with Facebook but I've seen videos that have gone viral on it. How does it work? Does one person upload the video to a video page and others just click 'share', right?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This mentions how to find out more about the case....at the end of the video. xox

[youtube:1251w643]
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    I agree.....Elvis was the first to do it,and he still has a huge fan base. It wouldn't hurt to shake them up a bit.....xoxox

but wouldn't most of them be older and not savvy to all of this on line stuff? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> like myself. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thanks Believe 777 and TS for this redirect. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

We indeed have a strong case with hard DNA evidence with Elvis/Eliza' story that is going to hit the news. So this is a big opportunity we have to spread the message about both Elvis and Michael. I think that Elvis' story should be used as a "fish-hook" to slowly bring people to think again about Michael's "death" too.
    We must emphasize the fact that there is scientific proof in this case, that it is not a joke because it went in front of a court.

@curls
    Yes I think too that Lisa Marie will play a big role in this too because I don't think that an exhumation of Elvis or Vernon Prestley will be welcomed by the family or the fans. She surely will be asked to co-operate by giving a DNA sample to avoid it.
  • I agree~
    First Elvis,then Michael
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I agree with everything you have said so far, the case of Elvis is our excuse to talk with more strength of the case of Michael, maybe we could join the Elvis fans and use what we already know, as said Believe 777 a single strand of fiber not only bear the weight of a person, just join it and interwoven to get tough tissue that is the Union ...

Now I remember a topic that dabatio in this forum about who is the true LMP .. can dispel many doubts.
  • Whilst I totally agree that, on the basis of the rational given by TS to evidence MJ faking his death, Elvis being alive is the clue that would certainly call for the MJ Hoax to be unveiled; I feel a need to increase my confidence in the facts stated by "Eliza Presley" before committing myself fully to the cause (and this with due respect to "Eliza Presley" who I have no reason to dis-respect). There are 3 areas, I currently feel uncomfortable with, I have listed those as questions below:

1.Why is "Eliza Presley" biological mother (Florence Sharp Clark) denying having had a relationship with either Vernon or Elvis?
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/oct/07/mom-daughter-not-sister-of-elvis/

2. Has a date for the hearing in Shelby County Chancery Court been set? I have not found any reference to a date, just filing info related to August/September 2009 in the Menphis daily news, I was unable to get any relevant information from the County Court website.
    http://memphisdailynews.com/Notices.aspx?noticesDate=9/4/2009#court

3. Are there any legal minutes from previous court hearings that stipulate that the DNA evidences were accepted? (The DNA sample provided would, I guess, need to be certified to belong to the individuals referred to in the claim)
    Again, I have failed in getting satisfactory evidences other than various websites "story telling".

What to other members think?

With L.O.V.E
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If the DNA test results in! 99.9%! probability that Eliza is the sister of Elvis, because Mrs. Florence Clark refuses to acknowledge this?. I will not say in the matter.
  • Ok, so this is clarification that we should be keeping the focus on Elvis.

We keep hearing that Eliza's case is going to court 'this summer'. Is there any indication anywhere of when exactly? I thought court dates were set months in advance. (Huh, they are in Murray's case anyway!)

(Hesitant, almost scared to say this, but I have a recurrent feeling that LMP is going to have to be brought into this. I think she's a big player in both hoaxes.)

I know what you mean about Lisa Marie. In fact, it would probably be a good idea for us to try contacting her. Afterall she already let us know that she's willing to help by the sunflower thing she did. She reached SO many people with her blog. Perhaps we should think of ways to try and involve her. For example, if she gets enough mail/tweets/whatever... she would then have an excuse to address the topic whether it be directly or indirectly. She can't really just pop in on her own without seeming obvious, especially after the sunflower blog, she's done enough on her own now we just need to prompt her. What do you all think of this? Waste of time? Worth a shot? So much is in our hands, I think every possibility is worth considering.