TIAI July 18

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12494&start=50#p208727<!-- l -->
emeraldcity wrote:
michael and elvis faked their deaths for totally different reasons so why dont we just let michael do his own thing and let elvis do his. i believe that michael wanted to ride this out solo not with a partner. if he wanted elvis involved dont you guys think that with all the slip ups jermaine has given that he would have said something and tmz would associate the two of them together on a regular basis. i just get a very uncomfortable feeling about this like someone has another motive for wanting the two cases combined and put in the media because elvis case is still in the courts and has not been proven that he is alive.

Are you aware of all the similarities in their 'deaths'? What do you believe are the reasons for this hoax?

If Michael wanted to "ride this out solo" he 1) wouldn't have given clues to all of US, 2) wouldn't have modeled EVERYTHING after Elvis in such obvious ways ("This Is It" and "This Is Elvis", the karate-like "Elvis" move he did at the 02 announcement, his shirt that was clearly designed after Elvis' shirt that he wore at his last show, the numerology, the clues we've received from Lisa Marie, etc...) and 3) he wouldn't have given us all of this information directly (posts by TS...again if you can debunk them then by all means please do).

It seems as if some people simply will not believe or participate in anything that is not spelled out. That is the beauty of having faith in something, it doesn't have to be spelled out. And in my humble opinion, I feel that things have been very close to being spelled out for us... the trouble is that people aren't allowing their minds to be opened up long enough to comprehend the information they've been given. Michael cannot show himself now and say "hey guys, do this!"...because that would ruin the point of the entire thing. TS has proven to be legit and I think that is more than enough to run with...

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've written jacilovesmichael. It's time to exercise FAITH and not expect everything to be spelled out or to make absolute sense. Certain things in life are discerned only by opening our hearts and allowing our inner intuition to grasp the message and understand the lessons it contains. To expect proof for everything takes away the magic of exploration and discovery. I love how the hoax has had so many twists and turns ... it's kept us on our toes and stopped us becoming lazy mentally. Thanks again jacilovesmichael for reminding me often it is the journey that is more important than the actual destination.

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    So I guess that means we should go ahead with the plan.....I think??? Any ideas.xoxo
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12494&start=50#p208727<!-- l -->
    emeraldcity wrote:
    michael and elvis faked their deaths for totally different reasons so why dont we just let michael do his own thing and let elvis do his. i believe that michael wanted to ride this out solo not with a partner. if he wanted elvis involved dont you guys think that with all the slip ups jermaine has given that he would have said something and tmz would associate the two of them together on a regular basis. i just get a very uncomfortable feeling about this like someone has another motive for wanting the two cases combined and put in the media because elvis case is still in the courts and has not been proven that he is alive.

Are you aware of all the similarities in their 'deaths'? What do you believe are the reasons for this hoax?

If Michael wanted to "ride this out solo" he 1) wouldn't have given clues to all of US, 2) wouldn't have modeled EVERYTHING after Elvis in such obvious ways ("This Is It" and "This Is Elvis", the karate-like "Elvis" move he did at the 02 announcement, his shirt that was clearly designed after Elvis' shirt that he wore at his last show, the numerology, the clues we've received from Lisa Marie, etc...) and 3) he wouldn't have given us all of this information directly (posts by TS...again if you can debunk them then by all means please do).

It seems as if some people simply will not believe or participate in anything that is not spelled out. That is the beauty of having faith in something, it doesn't have to be spelled out. And in my humble opinion, I feel that things have been very close to being spelled out for us... the trouble is that people aren't allowing their minds to be opened up long enough to comprehend the information they've been given. Michael cannot show himself now and say "hey guys, do this!"...because that would ruin the point of the entire thing. TS has proven to be legit and I think that is more than enough to run with...

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've written jacilovesmichael. It's time to exercise FAITH and not expect everything to be spelled out or to make absolute sense. Certain things in life are discerned only by opening our hearts and allowing our inner intuition to grasp the message and understand the lessons it contains. To expect proof for everything takes away the magic of exploration and discovery. I love how the hoax has had so many twists and turns ... it's kept us on our toes and stopped us becoming lazy mentally. Thanks again jacilovesmichael for reminding me often it is the journey that is more important than the actual destination.

I just really felt the need to comment on how eloquent I thought all these posts were....they deserve to be acknowleged as such....there is a difference between Hope and Faith....Hope is what we WISH would happen, but Faith is believing it actually WILL happen....there are some things in Life that cannot be explained with words...there are times in Life to take a Leap of Faith and trust your gut....and this is one of those times, My Friends....this is one of those times....I have absolutely no logical explanation WHATSOEVER for all that I've experienced in this past year since Michael's "Death"...my life has been completely turned upside down, but I realize now, all for the good...Michael has awakened something in my heart with the lessons of his Life and "Death"....I am not the same person I was on June 24, 2009....and I Hope that I never am....most importantly though, I have Faith that I never will be....being in tune with the Magic of Michael Jackson is a great gift....beLIEve in that gift!....Have Hope and Faith in it!....it will be worth it...my heart has convinced me of this....and I bet if you look into your heart, you will know this to be true....one of the greatest gifts I have gained is PATIENCE....for if one has Patience, the reward is so much sweeter...."I'm sizzling....... I'm bathing in the moonlight."....Remember, "The value would be so much greater..." in TII as Michael explains to his musicians the importance of TIMING...these are Michael's own words....he understood all of this so VERY well....and he is trying to teach us....we are his pupils in this Hoax...we must listen and learn....until we do, I don't think we will be ready for the rest of his Message.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    So I guess that means we should go ahead with the plan.....I think??? Any ideas.xoxo

well yea... guess we should...
  • Thanks puff and jacilovesmichael
    We should not only wait MJ to come back
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thanks TS

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• angelangel Posts: 349
    Thank you, TS, and also jacilovesmichael, emeraldcity, and heisinme09 for your beautiful, inspiring posts. I think if we keep our eyes open for the little things on this journey, we will discover the truth and develop stronger faith. There are some things we can't prove, yet our inner spirit confirms and understands.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks for giving us confirmation on direction TS. Now to come up with our plan of attack and then lets do this.
  • Thank you, thank you, THANK you TS! I would have to agree that this is "our cue" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> We are on the right path and as I said, nothing can be spelled out for us. But CAN YOU FEEL IT? I can!!
  • Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12494&start=50#p208727<!-- l -->
    emeraldcity wrote:

I just really felt the need to comment on how eloquent I thought all these posts were....they deserve to be acknowleged as such....there is a difference between Hope and Faith....Hope is what we WISH would happen, but Faith is believing it actually WILL happen....there are some things in Life that cannot be explained with words...there are times in Life to take a Leap of Faith and trust your gut....and this is one of those times, My Friends....this is one of those times....I have absolutely no logical explanation WHATSOEVER for all that I've experienced in this past year since Michael's "Death"...my life has been completely turned upside down, but I realize now, all for the good...Michael has awakened something in my heart with the lessons of his Life and "Death"....I am not the same person I was on June 24, 2009....and I Hope that I never am....most importantly though, I have Faith that I never will be....being in tune with the Magic of Michael Jackson is a great gift....beLIEve in that gift!....Have Hope and Faith in it!....it will be worth it...my heart has convinced me of this....and I bet if you look into your heart, you will know this to be true....one of the greatest gifts I have gained is PATIENCE....for if one has Patience, the reward is so much sweeter...."I'm sizzling....... I'm bathing in the moonlight."....Remember, "The value would be so much greater..." in TII as Michael explains to his musicians the importance of TIMING...these are Michael's own words....he understood all of this so VERY well....and he is trying to teach us....we are his pupils in this Hoax...we must listen and learn....until we do, I don't think we will be ready for the rest of his Message.

Thank you for sharing your heart with us. I am not the same person I was either. I almost feel as if I am MORE myself though. As if I am more in touch with the "me" I was MADE to be. It's an amazing feeling. And it's amazing to be able to share this with others who feel the same. I feel connected to you all, and I am honored to call you all friends.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Great and deep posts. We have to act now because this kind of opportunity knocks generally only once.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    jacilovesmichael , emeraldcity y heisinme09 thanks your post has motivated us to proceed, often faith is in things that do not see, but we are feeling, and it is true that many of us have changed since the day June 25, 2009. Some opportunities only come around once in life, you're right Sarahli. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Thanks to all of you that have posted such POSITIVE emotions on this thread....it is a thing of beauty to behold.....we all must grasp tightly to this feeling as the future unfolds its mysteries and Michael reveals the rest of his Great Adventure to those who are really listening to his message...it is such a comforting, warm feeling to know you've found kindred spirits...what a blessing...what a BLESSING!

"Listen With Your Heart"

Ain't L.O.V.E. Grand?
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    Thank you TS! It means so much to have confirmation that we are on the right track and not just stumbling around in the darkness. I feel honoured to be on this journey of discovery with so many beautiful people who have opened up their hearts to the true message behind the hoax. We've become a family of believers who aren't content to keep this message to ourselves - we want to share it with others out there who have hearts and minds ready to receive it. I am proud to be a small part of Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. Together we are a strong force for good and we can do anything we set out to achieve as long as we allow LOVE to guide us. Sending love and greetings to all my sisters and brothers who are sharing so much of themselves for a cause we truly believe in. Together we CAN make this world a better place. Small steps forward, that's all it takes to begin with. The rest will follow as a natural result of taking those steps in faith. Peace to all, Emerald xo