chemtrails - proof

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Look at this video .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

[youtube:rd3ejx5d]

Comments

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and how exactly did the film maker catch this? Seems hinkey.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Maybe they were in another plane or something? I was wondering too though. It is kind of strange. hmm...
  • it's called CONTRAILS
    Contrails are condensation trails. Burning jet fuel creates water vapor. Under the proper conditions, this water vapor can condense into a visible trail that forms along the path of the airliner. These trails are the same as any cloud that forms under natural conditions.

Burning gasoline, diesel fuel, propane, natural gas, or any other hydrocarbon fuel also produces water vapor. This will often times produce a visible cloud during cold weather. It will usually dissipate much more quickly than contrails.
    Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.[1]

The wingtip vortices which trail from the wingtips and wing flaps of aircraft are sometimes partly visible due to condensation in the cores of the vortices. Each vortex is a mass of spinning air and the air pressure at the centre of the vortex is very low. These wingtip vortices are not the same as contrails.

Depending on atmospheric conditions, contrails may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for many hours
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Those are contrails.
    Don't get confused here. Contrails are always present when a plane is in the air.
    Depending on the amount of water in the air, height, compression and other physical factors, they are visible or not.

The video is giving the impression of something dangerous that is normal in aviation.
    This video is a proof of not all on youtube is good, correct, right or helpful.
    The contrary is the case here - this video is inventing drama where there is none.

The plane is above clouds - how precise is that if the trails were not contrails?
    Have you seen how low a plane has to fly to get to a precise target like a fire?
    Have you seen how low a plane has to fly to distribute pesticides over U.S. corn fields?

Don't believe all on youtube.
    Youtube is not the good side of life. It is a stage for many folks with an agenda.
    Be careful and ask yourself the same questions as when reading a newspaper.
    Who? Why? Is this correct? Could it really be? Does it fit into what I know?
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Look at this video .... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

[youtube:1e1wuja8]

Look my post: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=65&t=10307<!-- l -->

It's true!
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • [youtube:3kxs368i]

[youtube:3kxs368i]

• The differences between chemtrails and contrails explained:

[youtube:1qbrt8lr]
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Sorry, but this video is more targetting emotions than giving facts and thus (even the sound off) propaganda material to me. This is exactly what I was talking about in my previous post. I may be counting peas here (which I usually don't). I have seen very good quality videos with a lot of information but there are a lot of propaganda videos out there on youtube, too.
    It is this bad quality that makes conspiracy investigations look so crazy and unbelievable to people that were better be convinced than turned off. Unfortunately.
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Since 1996 have started to use chemical spray in all NATO countries: the evidences are not enough to wake up ?
    We are in poisoning.
    It's 'a vast operation of climate control.
    And certainly not for our own good or for farmers and peasants.
    We breathe the poisoned air . That is, all of us. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->