TIAI July 19

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12494&start=50#p208896<!-- l -->
Well, yesterday I was one of those who could not support #elvisandmjdotcom. After reading today all the pros and cons once again, I'm the other opinion.
I notice in my personal environment, how difficult it is to sensitize people to the Hoax. I fail all the time... How can I convince someone under these conditions of Michael's message?!?
I realize that we have reached a point from which we need to act when we really want to mobilize many more people for our real mission.
Many thanks to Mo and Souza, who made clear once again what #elvisandmjdotcom is all about. I finally understood!
And, yes, we can get the attention of the people only when we start to talk about Elvis and all the parallel to Michael's Hoax. And, yes, I think by now that Michael trusted us to find the best possible solution to the mobilization of the masses. And the media are now even the biggest "megaphone", we can use to cry out what we have to say! We must not forget that Michael also knew to use the media very clever for his purposes (despite all the difficulties with them).
I can only ask all doubters to think about #elvisandmjdotcom a second time. Most of us are here as Soldiers of the Army of L.O.V.E. We share the common task, to change the world. Let's try it!

We have nothing to lose, but new believer to win!

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Magnolia1791, what you say is true, I think it all has happened to us when we speak of deception with our friends and family, do not believe, they say it's crazy, it's impossible. This is the way to attract the attention of unbelievers, and I hope that people do not want to participate as well and decide to think, respecting all opinions.

And once again thanks to TS. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Happy to see that some posts have been useful <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . Thank you Magnolia for saying it so well.

TS, I fear that a lot of people will not be convinced even with the redirects. When it comes to going to the medias I don't know but a kind of gap creates itself between us. How can we convince people that it's a right thing to do and most of all that Michael wants us to do it ? We can talk about it for hours and write thousands of posts I fear that nothing will change the mind of people who hate the medias (for a good reason) and are reluctant to use them because it would be like "feeding" them.

Do we go ahead or still try to convince people ? Because I fear that if we do it without their "agreement" the gap will get bigger.

I proposed a vote to know if there were more pros than cons and that we would better act according to the result of this vote. If you think it's a good idea please redirect to my post. God bless you.
    If Sarahli is true, many people are not confident of getting information to the media, may not rely on TS, much less in the media .. I do not trust them, they are back to ethics, but as the Magnolia can be used intelligently as did Michael, or whatever is doing it, isn't final game to be in social media, What we are is you to do with the media, use them for Our benefit. the idea of voting is good because that way we will know the opinion of all. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    If Sarahli is true, many people are not confident of getting information to the media, may not rely on TS, much less in the media .. I do not trust them, they are back to ethics, but as the Magnolia can be used intelligently as did Michael, or whatever is doing it, isn't final game to be in social media, What we are is you to do with the media, use them for Our benefit. the idea of voting is good because that way we will know the opinion of all. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks Paula for supporting the idea of a vote. Now I don't know if people will want to do it. I feel that people are not interested in doing any action...there are not many answers to this redirect <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Hope tomorrow will bring brighter days. God bless you Paula.
    God blesses his you Sarahli
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    @Magnolia1791,
    How did I know your post would be today's redirect? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks for taking a second look at things. Flexibility is an admirable quality in today's world and reflects confidence and maturity. Love and Blessings to you.
    Thanks also, TS...I am still keeping the faith.
  • I don't mean to be negative but I thought our mission was to investigate Michael's supposed death? If our mission is to get the media to pay attention to Elvis and MJ's as a double hoax, then I will probably need to rethink my stay here.

I am sorry but I just don't understand TIAI's turn like this and it has me no longer believing he is worth following. I stopped following thisisalmostit a few weeks ago for the same reasons. If I am proven wrong, I will be the first to admit it. I just don't think I am. Just my honest opinion. Thanks.
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/10355780029<!-- m -->
    Army of L.O.V.E vs The Media!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

Thank you! Come on friends...the mere mention of the "army of love" and the "media" in the same tweet, speaks volumes to me! We are not here to just investigate Michael's "death", we are here to spread Love and Michael's message to the masses! Don't give up...please!
    Ok so no voting <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .