I'm SienaJackson, true Michael Fand and Grobanite

SienaJacksonSienaJackson Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I have loved Michael everysince I was 12, and now I love Josh Groban and Frodo too, I will confess I am a bona fide photoshop addict and I put me in w/ Michael, Josh, Frodo, and anyone else I love, and I do not mean any harm by it at all, I just do it out of love and admiration for them. I edit my teeth back in so I don't look as bad as I do in real life and I am a camera-ham too, I take pix of me all the time to play w/ them. I will post more later but it is way late and I ain't laid down to sleep yet, wasn't tired enough. Nice to be here, will update. Oh yeah I write poetry for MJ, Josh, Frodo, love, life, whatever moves me, and I make jewelry and other crafts which I will share. I am a member of MJFC too.

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome Siena, maybe we could do with someone like you on this forum....it would be a great help if you could work out if some of the recent pics of MJ are photoshopped or not.......would really love to see your work.. Things can sometimes get a little bit messy around here, but I think that many of us are just getting frustrated after all this time..

I look forward to your contributions to this site.......xoxoxoxo
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi Siena welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome Siena <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I've tried to photoshop me & michael, im horrible at it though <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Hey Siena <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm really interested in ur work and I wuld LOVE for you to show sum <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> Only if u wanna tho <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I think we wuld need your help more than anything around here dealing with sum of these pics lols <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Welcome again can't wait 2 see ur future posts <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Peace&L.O.V.E
    -Jesse