edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• It's the update #4b but the words marked are: Army Love MediaTweetMar11
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    So the words are: army, love, mediatweet

That won't answer our questions anyway ;S
    It doesn't explain the EandMj thing..

EDIT: why is Mar11 marked also? That's when he created that thread

I think we have to dig into this thread and not only focus on the highlighted words..relate the redirect somehow to the content.. I dk I'll take a look now and see what can i make of it.. ;S
  • Mar 11th:

schermata20100721a09213.png
    Ok I think i got what this redirect means

TS marked "army, love, mediatweetmar11"

Jacksons tweeted this on Mar 12
    adasj.png

So TS is basically saying Jacksons tweeted that on Mar 12, one day after the update because of him? That the Jacksons said that refering somehow to TS? That TS had something to do with that tweet?

Still doesn't explain what has this to do with EandMJ
    Mar 11th:

Awh, u were faster ;D
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    EDIT: why is Mar11 marked also? That's when he created that thread
    Mar 11th:

schermata20100721a09213.png

+ ARMY OF L.O.V.E.

i think... we need to stand together on this... <3 u guys.
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    it was always better than eandmj thing ... and since ppl are “waging war” against that, nothing could be more obvious than to spread the ''Greatest Proof Hoax'' (imo)

*random*
    <!-- m -->http://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2009 ... certs.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/686697<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/10355780029<!-- m -->
    To me it says Mar12 because of different time zones
    So..what is this supposed to be? You went from EandMj to this.. what exactly should the media be aware of? Are you still trying to get EandMJ to the press or..? I think the media is already aware of the army of love Michael has..so what exactly are you trying to say?

Jumping like this from a subject to another is messed up..this is totally confusing
    sorry another thought came into my mind. the 'Army of L.O.V.E.' term was first created by TS, wasn't it? (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1934&start=0<!-- l --> on Dec 22nd) Please correct me if I am wrong.

Then Jermaine uses that phrase too? Plus on the same day TS posts Update #4b? another affirmation that the family agrees with TS.. or that they share the same ideas about things.

From what I gather, the media thing about Elvisandmj.com is extremely important, since it is pointed to again and again so persistently.
    sorry another thought came into my mind. the 'Army of L.O.V.E.' term was first created by TS, wasn't it? (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1934&start=0<!-- l --> on Dec 22nd) Please correct me if I am wrong.

Then Jermaine uses that phrase too? Plus on the same day TS posts Update #4b? another affirmation that the family agrees with TS.. or that they share the same ideas about things.

From what I gather, the media thing about Elvisandmj.com is extremely important, since it is pointed to again and again so persistently.

It wasn't created by TS, it was created by Michael time ago
    And the L.o.v.e spelled like that because of Michael (again) in TII
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i meant to put the highlighted words, im sorry, it wont let me edit it though. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

i see.. i thought TS created it because I searched 'Army of' on this forum and the earliest appears to be from TS's topic. of course this doesn't prove TS created it. out of love may i ask if you happen to know where Michael mentioned it?

I think TS redirected to Update #4b also to remind us about the importance of being an army.. standing together, that's how we're going to overcome NWO. and everything in that update explained the hoax in such detail... this is what made me trust TS, without a doubt he has inside information, without a doubt that MJ trusts and works with this guy. i hope people who've lost their trust in TS would regain it after rereading #4b...

i see.. i thought TS created it because I searched 'Army of' on this forum and the earliest appears to be from TS's topic. of course this doesn't prove TS created it. out of love may i ask if you happen to know where Michael mentioned it?

I think TS redirected to Update #4b also to remind us about the importance of being an army.. standing together, that's how we're going to overcome NWO. and everything in that update explained the hoax in such detail... this is what made me trust TS, without a doubt he has inside information, without a doubt that MJ trusts and works with this guy. i hope people who've lost their trust in TS would regain it after rereading #4b...

Aintnosunshine created this thread "Origin of "Michael`s army of love" ... where it began": <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=12598<!-- l -->

I'll quote the last part
    “It was YOU on a worldwide basis, who supported me as my army, my soldiers of love.”

“People used to ask me, like, you always talk about ‘Heal the World’, why do you need all these soldiers on the stage?’ I said, ‘They’re soldiers of love.’”

You were always there, you were always loyal, and I love you forever for this. I really do.”
  • sorry another thought came into my mind. the 'Army of L.O.V.E.' term was first created by TS, wasn't it? (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1934&start=0<!-- l --> on Dec 22nd) Please correct me if I am wrong.

[youtube:1ynmopn4]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

[youtube:1r3bob9k]

Yes , Army of L.O.V.E. was created by Michael, used by TS in relation to the hoax, and then Jermaine uses it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    & i didnt realize Jermaine posted it the same day TS posted update #4d <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

thx for the vid puff <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • sorry another thought came into my mind. the 'Army of L.O.V.E.' term was first created by TS, wasn't it? (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1934&start=0<!-- l --> on Dec 22nd) Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, JukeBox, I think you've got the point here. I also truly understand the skeptical position of Hazzely and the others who don't support the ElvisandMJ campaign, afterall everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and judge for themselves. Moreover, if you come to think about it, in an initial phase, every argument on Michael's hoaxed death can be easily rejected and dismissed after its association to Elvis, because unfortunatelly the majority of people include the "Elvis is still alive" phrase among the naive, utopic, surrealistic and conspiracy-prone beliefs manifested by people who cannot accept their idol's death.

However, since we have already accepted the guidance, redirects and support of TS, I think we should try to give him credit in this hoax until the end or at least until the situation gets really fishy. On the other hand, imagine if we listen to TS and keep on insisting over the parallel between Michael and Elvis on their hoaxed deaths. Even if initially our message can be compromised due to this comparison to Elvis, if, by any chance ("God willing"), Elvis proves to be alive - with "undeniable evidence in court", this could represent our strongest argument for showing the world that Michael is alive too, with increasing authority of the message. A post-demonstration parallel would be useless, the impact would be much lower than a continuous highlight of the similarities in uncertain times. Maybe TS really knows the true depth of this hoax and, if he wanted only to manipulate us for his own goals, he wouldn't have insisted so much on a matter which obviously raises controversy and debates (hopefully not division, but this is a "test" afterall).

LOVE,
    Andy
    @Hazzely Thank you for providing the thread.
    @Puff Thank you for providing the video.

@TinkerBell_777 Andy I agree with you. Everyone's opinion is borne out of love and I understand that and think it is something beautiful. i can only say i trust TS and will take a leap of faith in this issue.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    It's the update #4b but the words marked are: Army Love MediaTweetMar11

Sorry, I can only see the words 'army' and 'love' highlighted. Where is 'MediaTweetMar11'?
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323

Sorry, I can only see the words 'army' and 'love' highlighted. Where is 'MediaTweetMar11'?

At the end of the URL for the redirect.
  • he made some good points in his speech, and he has some great shoulders <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    Today :

7/21/2010
    7 (July)
    21 (day) = 21/3 = 7
    2010 (year) = 21/3 = 7
    = 7 7 7

or

7 (July)
    21 (day) = 7x3
    2010 (year) = 21 = 7x3
    = 7/777/777 = seven of 7 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

ok I'm officially crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Today :

7/21/2010
    7 (July)
    21 (day) = 21/3 = 7
    2010 (year) = 21/3 = 7
    = 7 7 7

or

7 (July)
    21 (day) = 7x3
    2010 (year) = 21 = 7x3

lol interesting!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Today :

7/21/2010
    7 (July)
    21 (day) = 21/3 = 7
    2010 (year) = 21/3 = 7
    = 7 7 7

or

7 (July)
    21 (day) = 7x3
    2010 (year) = 21 = 7x3

You aren't crazy. I was thinking that too with today's date, so I thought the redirect was appropriate because of all the 7's.

I think it's clear that TS supports us going to the media. We already have some media attention, so any more attention isn't going to hurt anything. The entire thing is "hard to believe", so I don't understand how some people think this will be bad for the hoax.

I understand the confusion about Elvis, I really do. But I also know that this is 2010 and most people simply don't care what happened with Elvis because it was so long ago. But that doesn't change how many people still do care about what happened to him. Trust me, just ask my grandparents! haha. So all I meanis we can't keep arguing about the importance of Elvis because we don't know as much as we know about MJ (since we've been investigating for over a year). However if this DNA evidence confirms Elvis is alive, then I don't see what problem there is. I do understand that it has yet to be confirmed and some people don't want to buy into it until then - totally get that and I don't blame you. But this is when we need to give TS the benefit of the doubt and have a little faith. Everything else TS has claimed/predicted so far has ended up being true. For me, that has enabled a level of trust to be built. I trust that this is the right thing to do. But I do think we're going to have to wait until the DNA is confirmed in order to get more people on board. I would suggest that those feeling the need to go to the media follow their gut instinct and do it. Perhaps we can personalize each draft that goes out so that it is signed by each individual as a "hoax investigator" and not necessarily representing our entire website. I also think once this DNA is confirmed, the media will be more likely to report the facts. Right now they can take any information and turn it into whatever they want, and I believe that's why some people are worried. But I don't think we're going to get any big media involved until that happens anyway as many sources won't report opinions and theories at all. But smaller sources might...and perhaps the people who read those sources will be more open minded than the general public who relies on "mainstream" media for their information. That way we can reach more people before either "BAM" - the goal is to have as many people as possible know and understand what is going on before the big BAM so that it is taken seriously and so that everyone in the world knows at least one hoax follower that can answer questions...

sidenote - Do we know when exactly this Eliza thing is supposed to be wrapped up? That would be good to know.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

At the end of the URL for the redirect.

Thanks, I see it now!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    MJJSmile not crazy, this redirection may have to do with today's date, we must be united! We are the army of love, are the inverted pyramid!. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I believe in TS, especially after what he wrote LMP day June 26, 2009 in his myspace page <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->