TIAI July 22

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Goes here:

<!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV<!-- m -->

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    29- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

31- What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    28- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

31- What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

I THINK..

the first passage literally means to work together, as in the Army of L.O.V.E. working together as soldiers of L.O.V.E. against NWO <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Second passage; God is of course with the Army of L.O.V.E. or should I say we're with God. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sorry if im wrong, its just my opinion/theory, <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Everything is possible if God is on our side. We are fighting for God's cause he will protect us. We must not fear. Thanks TS for this.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Everything is possible if God is on our side. We are fighting for God's cause he will protect us. We must not fear. Thanks TS for this.

That's what I got out of it as well.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This appointment should be recorded in our minds and hearts. So we would always have peace we so wish, it would not have fear nothing or nobody. It is the reaffirmation of divine justice. They can do us harm, but as God is with us as we with him, all at the end takes his fair and just dimension.
  • Everything is possible if God is on our side. We are fighting for God's cause he will protect us. We must not fear. Thanks TS for this.

"Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside
    Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side "

Speechless, MJ

Andy
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i am going to pray for God to help each and every person connected with this for his wisdom and decernment . i am asking those who will agree to join me . we are at a place where it is crucial that we have this as far as i am concerned. thank you Father God in advance for you hand in this matter.
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    <!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV<!-- m -->

This redirect today, just makes my heart sing. I am so happy that these kinds of things are brought to the attention of the beLIEvers. If God be for us, who shall be against us. I thought of this so many times, when people wondered how Michael survived during the trials. Infact how did he survive his whole life, with the persecution that he endured.

Michael stated so many times that he drew his strength from God, and his wanting to be like Jesus. Our Lord and Saviour endured so much persecution in his life on this earth. So it stands to reason when Mihcael refused to submit to the evil in the industry, and made known that his music and direction came from God, that he would endure the attacks on him charater and his person.

I pray that everone can feel the same uplift and inspiration from today's redirect. This adventure is led by God and Michael is the instrument as he has said so many times. All things will work to the good, because we do Love God and we stand strong unwaviering with Michael in this great Army of LOVE, to conquer the enemy.

Many Blessings in Christ Jesus
    Victoria
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    i am going to pray for God to help each and every person connected with this for his wisdom and decernment . i am asking those who will agree to join me . we are at a place where it is crucial that we have this as far as i am concerned. thank you Father God in advance for you hand in this matter.

AMEN! Yes yes! You are right! We are at a critical point... in the hoax as well as in the grand scheme of things in world history, in revelation, in end times... these are very critical times. Thank you for your post Suspicious Mind!
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    I Love this world and do not want to see it continue heading down the path of destruction and murder that we are living now in our present time. People need to realize we are not different because of skin color or because we speak different languages. We are in fact all related because we are all GODS children.I have believed this for a long time and when the time comes I do not want to be on the sidelines,I want to be right by Gods side! I believe the time is nearing also,my only question is how will everyone know that exact moment to stand up! I am already standing,but very few are standing with me that I know personally,but One thing is for sure the Army of L.O.V.E is Standing and TS is schooling us.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If terror2k9, TS seems to be a teacher <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i am going to pray for God to help each and every person connected with this for his wisdom and decernment . i am asking those who will agree to join me . we are at a place where it is crucial that we have this as far as i am concerned. thank you Father God in advance for you hand in this matter.

AMEN! Yes yes! You are right! We are at a critical point... in the hoax as well as in the grand scheme of things in world history, in revelation, in end times... these are very critical times. Thank you for your post Suspicious Mind!

In absolute agreement! We are here for a reason and let's pray for God to give us all wisdom, and guide us through, in doing what is right for Mike and for the World.

With L.O.V.E
  • I think the passage 8:29 is also important, for two reasons principally, firstly 8:29 is the date of the birthday of MJ, and the text of the passage is also significant itself..

Romans 8:29 (King James Version)

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Amen...I agree. I pray each night that god will watch over us on this journey...there is a deeper purpose to this hoax and with everything happening in the world right now, we need God's guidance to help us. My heart tells me we are doing the right thing as long as we do it with love.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I think the passage 8:29 is also important, for two reasons principally, firstly 8:29 is the date of the birthday of MJ, and the text of the passage is also significant itself..

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

EDITED:

NVM it says 8:28 not 8:29 so my theory was not on the right track since 8:29 was not the original redirect ;X
  • I think the passage 8:29 is also important, for two reasons principally, firstly 8:29 is the date of the birthday of MJ, and the text of the passage is also significant itself..

EDITED:

NVM it says 8:28 not 8:29 so my theory was not on the right track since 8:29 was not the original redirect ;X

i´m sorry Hazzely but i don´t understand what you mean.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I think the passage 8:29 is also important, for two reasons principally, firstly 8:29 is the date of the birthday of MJ, and the text of the passage is also significant itself..

EDITED:

i´m sorry Hazzely but i don´t understand what you mean.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I edited the post because
    NVM it says 8:28 not 8:29 so my theory was not on the right track since 8:29 was not the original redirect
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hazzily if you are saying you had something for 8;28 but discovered it didn't match the date i would really like to see anyway.(just for curiosity)
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    God bless you, TS. We have security in this knowledge that the promises and purposes of God will not fail. I am also encouraged by another scripture where by faith Abraham "calleth those things which be not as though they were". (Rom.4:17) I thank God now for what will be accomplished through Him and ask Him to continue guiding us into His perfect will.
  • Let us pray for guidance in this world. I pray to GOD for patience and to keep my faith in all of this and with all that is going on right now. I joined this site months ago, and my faith keeps on being stronger thanks to all of you that each and everyday come to this site, and sometimes I may think that unfortunately MJ is gonne, and I get soo sad, but then I come back here and Wait for TS words and your posts and gain a strengh. Guys, it is not just about MJ the artist, but MJ the Human, the Angel face, the messenger who is delivering a message to all of us to walk on this earth in peace and to fight for our tru freedom from our oppressors ( Government, NWO) One of the best Human beings that have ever walked on this earth, and it is not fair that he cannot be with us right now. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

But Michael, that is why you have raised this BIG ARMY OF L.O.V.E and Im right here waiting for yor orders. Also, I am right here as well waiting for GOD's command, to be right front and center to fight along with him when the time comes.

Thanks again to all of you Hoax Believers, Souza, MO, TS, Let's keep the faith going. I know we are so close... LOVE YOU ALL
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    terror2k9 I believe the time is nearing also,my only question is how will everyone know that exact moment to stand up!

We won't know the exact time, but we will know the season. There are signs all around of bible prophesy being fullfilled. We just have to be readsy at all time. The bible says we are given signs in the stars and in the heavens. We have to Watch and Pray always. L.O.V.E.
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    We won't know the exact time, but we will know the season. There are signs all around of bible prophesy being fullfilled. We just have to be ready at all times. The bible says we are given signs in the stars and in the heavens. We have to Watch and Pray always. L.O.V.E.

Alot of people are living their lives looking straight ahead or down at the ground,or looking down on people,I live my life constantly looking to the stars and the heavens and asking God for forgiveness,thank you for your message I agree many people cannot see the prophecies that are coming true,for you know very well know that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. L.O.V.E to All,
    lets make that change.
  • Amen to this redirect....this is why I believe in Michael and God and my fellow hoaxers give me faith in humanity....we will survive...by the grace of God, we will be free