Forum acting weird all day HELP!!!!!

Ok if this goes through it will be my 10th attempt..
It has taken me 4 hours to get on here today, Its not my computer or my connection as its only this site that im having problems with.
Keeps kicking offline saying the server cannot connect to this website...
The website would not even load at all for me until this afternoon.
Now i am on but when i try to post a topic it wont connect again.
Anyway i cannot open or post any topics so will not be on for the rest of the day.. Was wondering is it just me?? Surely not because i can get on to any other site no problems...
Ok hopefully it will be fixed soon i need my hoaxing fix <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• No you're not alone. Me too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I can't get to connect to the forum. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    No you're not alone. Me too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I can't get to connect to the forum. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Ok im glad im not alone then... Its so annoying its taken me all day to connect been trying since 9am its now 2pm!!!
    I hope it doesnt last too long..
  • The host is experiencing server trouble. I have already contacted them, and they are doing everything to fix the problems.

I'm sorry, I know it's annoying, I've been using quite some 'French' words already...
  • No you're not alone. Me too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I can't get to connect to the forum. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Ok im glad im not alone then... Its so annoying its taken me all day to connect been trying since 9am its now 2pm!!!
    I hope it doesnt last too long..

Aww that's too long. I can't get connected for just at least 30 mintues. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    The host is experiencing server trouble. I have already contacted them, and they are doing everything to fix the problems.

I'm sorry, I know it's annoying, I've been using quite some 'French' words already...

Thanks alot MO and thanks for a speedy response.. Seems to be ok at the moment if i get kicked off and just hit the back button it keeps me here, instead of reloading the page..
  • Thanks Mo. Hope it'll get fixed soon. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
This discussion has been closed.