Starting the www.elvisandmj.com media rally

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI

So here's how we're gonna do it. I have altered one of the e-mail drafts a little and maybe it's a little long, but if the e-mail won't trigger enough, they won't click the links either.

The E-mail

..%5C..%5Cdocumenten%5Cvoorpagina%5Cemail.jpg

The e-mail addresses: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12707&start=0<!-- l -->

The e-mail:

Dear Madam/Sir,

I hope this e-mail reaches you in good health. The following information might at first glance make you laugh and click away like I did the first time. I do advise you however to get a cup of coffee or tea and spend a few minutes of your time reading at least this e-mail, and even the information linked in it. It will make you scratch yourself behind the ears and any good reporter will be able to make a great article with the following information.

I am writing this e-mail to you with regards to the substantial surfacing evidence that strongly suggests that Elvis Presley is still alive. In addition, interesting parallels between Elvis and Michael Jackson also suggest that the King of Pop himself did not die on June 25, 2009. Again, please read on and base your judgment on the strong scientific evidence that has already been provided in court to support the first claim and most importantly made the court RE-OPEN the Estate of Vernon Presley, for the first time ever.

A woman by the name of Eliza Presley (formerly Alice Elizabeth Tiffin) claims that Elvis is alive and has been going by the name ‘Jesse Presley’, and that she is Elvis’s half-sibling. She has also provided DNA samples confirming her claims. The DNA reports reveal that Jesse Presley is biologically related to Elvis’s cousins on both sides of the family, and because Elvis did not have any siblings (besides a stillborn twin brother), it would mean that Jesse Presley is Elvis himself. The DNA has been analyzed by various laboratories, one of them is the Paleo-DNA Laboratory in Ontario, Canada and the results were conclusive. It has also been tested by DNA Consultants, an independent laboratory in Scottsdale. The Lab owner himself, Dr. Donald Yates, testified publicly that Elvis has to be alive (please see the following article published in a Memphis Newspaper on Oct 11, 2008: {http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/oct/11/dna-lab-owner-elvis-is-not-dead} ).

DNA is a strong and undeniable evidence, which is why Eliza Presley had submitted her case in open court. In fact, the Fox 8 and Fox 13 News channels in the United States have reported about it in 2008 (please see the following videos:
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjNJCt2y7_I<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhb8jVN6Tl8<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2qdrxAFVwU<!-- m -->
Unfortunately, it appears that the mainstream media had not caught on this story, perhaps with the fear of courting controversy. Eliza’s attorney is confident in the outcome of Eliza's case, which will be brought back in court next month to be finalized. In addition to DNA evidence, there exists photographic, graphological (handwriting), and lie detecting evidence to support the claim that Elvis Presley is indeed alive, as Jesse (please do read more about it in detail in Part 6-1 at the following website: <!-- m -->http://elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> ).

If we can ascertain that Elvis Presley has indeed hoaxed his death, we may infer that Michael Jackson could also have faked his own death by studying the striking similarities between the Kings in both their lives and ‘deaths’.

Let’s have a look at a few out of many:

- One was the King of Rock, the other the King of Pop
- One lived in Graceland, the other in Neverland
- One married the daughter of the other
- Both their deaths were claimed to be drug and heart related
- They both died at home
- They were both taken by ambulance, even though already dead
- They both received CPR on the way to Hospital and were both declared dead at the hospital
- Both deaths led to an investigation into their doctors
- Their middle names were different in death than in life (Aron vs Aaron and Joe vs Joseph)
- Films were released after their deaths: This is it and This is Elvis
- Elvis started his last concert with a 2001 space Odyssey song and Michael started his last tour (HIStory) with an MJ 2040 spaceship and in both cases the sum of the day month and year of their death is equal to the year of their concert intro. (Elvis 16 + 8 + 1977 = 2001; Michael 25 + 6+ 2009 = 2040; please read Part 6-9 of <!-- m -->http://elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> for more details.)

With the pending court hearing of Eliza Presley (refer to {http://www.probatelawyerblog.com/2010/05/the-elvis-presley-conspiracy-part-iv-what-does-it-all-mean.html} for an overview of the case by probate attorney Andrew W. Mayoras, who has actually seen and read the DNA reports) potentially revealing a new truth to Elvis’ death,
I really believe that an article on the striking parallels between the 2 kings would be timely, appropriate and amazing. You could refer the readers to <!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com<!-- m -->

For more information about Michael Jackson’s hoaxed death, you may wish to read this very short recap: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php<!-- m --> (click the flag of your country to read in your own language).

Eliza Presley’s official website: <!-- m -->http://www.elizapresley.org<!-- m -->.

Thank you very much for your time.

Warmest regards,

Your name + your country

Twitter

Twitter1.png

As for Twitter it's best to use Twitlonger (<!-- m -->http://www.twitlonger.com<!-- m -->). That way you can copy the entire e-mail in your tweet plus all the receivers and you will also reach your own followers. I will put the text "IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ & RT" in front, to trigger them to open the tweet and for people to RT it.

UPDATE!! It appears that our intended recipients would only see the tweet in their @replies if their @usernames are mentioned in the first 140 characters of the twitlonger tweet.

So it should be: 1 tweet with the text "IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ & RT" first, then recipient's account (or a few, as long as it's less then 140 charachters in total), then the e-mail text. The rest with the recipients first, otherwise you will spam your followers. I tweeted 3 accounts at the time, to be safe. If you use the back-button of your browser and ctrl C/ctrl V it's 5 to 10 minutes work, could've been worse. I thought I had figured out an easier way, my bad.

The tweet list: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12708&p=212105<!-- l -->

Let's prepare the media for The Greatest Show On Earth, and their well deserved BAM <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

BAM.jpg

The more people that will visit here, understand the message and join The Army of L.O.V.E., the safer Mike's return and also of course the bigger the chance that he actually WILL return:
As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure. Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).
“However, WHEN the disciples gathered around him, he rose up and went into the city. And the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.” (Acts 14:20, NKJV). As usual, not only was the quoted verse important, but also the context (previous verse): “Then Jews from Antioch and Iconium came there; and having persuaded the multitudes, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead.”

Here again we have parallels, like with David: enemies trying to kill him, God saving him from death, yet they think that he is dead (like most think MJ is dead), and then a “resurrection” and return to public life (he rose up, etc).

Although many saw the parallels here, it seems that nobody noticed the key word “WHEN” (which is why I have emphasized it here). Do you want to see MJ return to public view? Of course, we all do! Then we need to “gather around him” by joining Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E. (see R28 & R39).
This is another one of the clues that needs little if any explanation. A picture is worth a thousand words. We need to join the Army of L.O.V.E., and give Michael our “love and support”—as well as caring for each other.

LoveSupport.jpg

Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E. <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1934<!-- l -->

Please comment in this thread if you participated, to keep track of the amount of e-mails sent. I myself will create a couple more e-mail addresses and send the e-mail multiple times.

If you don't agree, that is fine, but please use the discussion thread to comment in that case, otherwise we will again start a new discussion about this.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    BTW: For those who have doubts about TS and his intentions, I am putting all his posts into video: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12603<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Let's Go!!
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Mailed and tweeted !!!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> , you have my full support !!!

GOGOGO
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Oh my ! This is so exciting ! Let's make that change !
    Just a (stupid ?) question but what can I put in the object of the email ? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • subject line?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! if we all go together!................. vamos todos juntos <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• I just noticed that when you use Thunderbird or Eudora to send your email with, the ; that divide the email addresses have to be replaced with commas.

• Think of a subject line yourself, that way no one will notice at first sight that they are getting the same email from different people <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Praying God it reaches the hearts and give the desire to some of them to read the email entirely and talk about it !
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Please comment in this thread if you participated, to keep track of the amount of e-mails sent. I myself will create a couple more e-mail addresses and send the e-mail multiple times.

Im participating <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Edit : DONE with the emails ... twiiter ? dunno how to do with twitter ...
  • BlackRoseBlackRose Posts: 11
    i am participating but its going to take some time because yahoo wont let u send emails to too many people at once >>
  • Email: Done but some have failed and some have been returned...

Twitter: Done
  • BlackRoseBlackRose Posts: 11
    Can someone translate this for me?

L.S.
    Hartelijk dank voor uw reactie aan de KRO.
    Gezien de grote hoeveelheid mail die bij ons binnenkomt, zijn wij helaas niet in staat om iedereen persoonlijk te antwoorden. Onze welgemeende excuses hiervoor. We streven er naar dagelijks alle berichten te lezen en eventuele vragen binnen 5 werkdagen te beantwoorden. Spoedeisende zaken worden uiteraard gelijk opgepakt. Vragen en opmerkingen die betrekking hebben op de onze programma's op radio en televisie worden in ieder geval voor kennisgeving doorgestuurd naar de redacties en indien mogelijk beantwoord.
    U kunt ondertussen ook een kijkje nemen op onderstaande link.
    Staat uw vraag met bijbehorend antwoord daarbij dan krijgt u geen apart antwoord van ons:
    <!-- m -->http://www.kro.nl/overdekro/contact/vraagenantwoord/<!-- m -->
    Voor alle vragen over uw abonnement op de Mikro Gids of KRO Magazine kunt u contact opnemen met het Klant Contact Centrum.
    Telefoonnummer: 035 - 672 6880 of via e-mail. Voor Mikro Gids: <!-- e -->klantcontactcentrum@kromagazine.nl<!-- e -->
    Persberichten kunt u uitsluitend mailen naar <!-- e -->service@kro.nl<!-- e --> of <!-- e --><a href="mailto:servicelijn@kro.nl">servicelijn@kro.nl</a><!-- e --> worden niet gelezen! Wij verzoeken u dan ook om dit e-mailadres uit uw bestand te halen.

Met vriendelijk groet,

Medewerkers Servicelijn KRO
    Can someone translate this for me?

L.S.
    Hartelijk dank voor uw reactie aan de KRO.
    Gezien de grote hoeveelheid mail die bij ons binnenkomt, zijn wij helaas niet in staat om iedereen persoonlijk te antwoorden. Onze welgemeende excuses hiervoor. We streven er naar dagelijks alle berichten te lezen en eventuele vragen binnen 5 werkdagen te beantwoorden. Spoedeisende zaken worden uiteraard gelijk opgepakt. Vragen en opmerkingen die betrekking hebben op de onze programma's op radio en televisie worden in ieder geval voor kennisgeving doorgestuurd naar de redacties en indien mogelijk beantwoord.
    U kunt ondertussen ook een kijkje nemen op onderstaande link.
    Staat uw vraag met bijbehorend antwoord daarbij dan krijgt u geen apart antwoord van ons:
    <!-- m -->http://www.kro.nl/overdekro/contact/vraagenantwoord/<!-- m -->
    Voor alle vragen over uw abonnement op de Mikro Gids of KRO Magazine kunt u contact opnemen met het Klant Contact Centrum.
    Telefoonnummer: 035 - 672 6880 of via e-mail. Voor Mikro Gids: <!-- e -->klantcontactcentrum@kromagazine.nl<!-- e -->
    Persberichten kunt u uitsluitend mailen naar <!-- e -->service@kro.nl<!-- e --> of <!-- e --><a href="mailto:servicelijn@kro.nl">servicelijn@kro.nl</a><!-- e --> worden niet gelezen! Wij verzoeken u dan ook om dit e-mailadres uit uw bestand te halen.

Met vriendelijk groet,

Medewerkers Servicelijn KRO

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

They say they are busy and will try to reply within 5 working days.

Email: Done but some have failed and some have been returned...

True, there are about 25 e-mail addresses that don't work, but I really am not going to figure out which ones <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Twitlonger, he had not used, the URL is easy with the E mail is already in my twitter account <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Done! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Email: Done but some have failed and some have been returned...

Twitter: Done

Same here..
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    Done! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Sent!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

• Thank you for participating, it's really appreciated!!
  • This was a reply I received:

Dear USA TODAY Reader:

On behalf of the Editorial Board of USA TODAY, thank you for the letter
    to the editor you submitted.

Your opinion is important to us. If your letter is one of those selected
    for publication, congratulations. The competition for space is keen.

Regretfully, although we would like to publish all of the 800 to 1,000
    letters we receive weekly, we are unable to do so. If no one from USA
    TODAY has called you within two weeks, it is probable that your letter
    has not been selected. Don't give up; try again.

Those letters that are published are selected for their timeliness,
    clarity, accuracy and length, as well as for the insight and perspective
    they provide. Letters of 250 words or fewer are the most likely to be
    published.

Our goal is to put together a daily package of diverse opinions
    reflecting views from people representing all walks of life, different
    areas of the country and overseas.

Again, thank you for your interest in USA TODAY. We look forward to
    hearing from you again.

Sincerely,

Brian Gallagher
    Editor of the Editorial Page

Maybe we should have put some sort of contact information on there? I've received about 20 returned emails and auto responses. How soon should we expect some kind of response? About a week?
  • Did it.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    e-mailed & tweeted!

i have been banned from hotmail for 24 hours for sending a ton of e-mails. i guess it's a good thing i have 2 e-mail accounts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . some of the e-mails came back, but i did the entire list. My subject line was "Hot Tip: Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson Still Alive." I wanted it to look like they were getting an inside scoop and not spam. it's all for you michael!!!!!!!

okay a question about the twitter...i put the "@ at the end of the message, do those people still get it? i don't know anything about twitter, since i joined just for this cause. can someone tell me if they still get it? otherwise i can do the @" at the beginning of the message.

oh, and i got an e-mail reply from Charles Thomson:
    This is the 12th copy of this email I have received in the last hour. Could you please ask your group to stop sending it to me? I've got it now.

Charles Thomson

oops.