Hello from Cyprus

irina29irina29 Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everybody
My name is Irina and I am living in Cyprus for last 7 years. I registered here quite a long time ago, but felt uncomfortable to wright because of my English. I am mother of triplets and huge fun of Michael ))).
L.O.V.E to everybody and Keep The Faith
I think everything will come in the right time, so I keep waiting <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi Irina welcome to the forum please don't feel uncomfortable to post here because of your english. It's a wonderful thing that there are so many people here from different countries. Also you have triplets that's wonderful. Blessings to you and your family.
  • irina29irina29 Posts: 9
    oh, Ava Marie
    Thank you so much for so nice words ))
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hi and Welcome to your new family....Wow triplets. I only have one boy and he is a handful.. Don't worry about your English. The Hoax forum has people from all over the world and nobody checks your grammer here....I still don't understand half of the things written here.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm from Australia. Michael brings us all together and that is what we all have in common..... its all for L.O.V.E xoxox
  • irina29irina29 Posts: 9
    2good2btrue Thanks a lot.
    We actually was planning to have one child and God gave us THREE <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , I am still in shock <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . It is very difficult time for me now, because they are too small and I am alone all day with them, but I believe it will be easier when they grow up little bit.
    I am very, very happy to be mother and to have so gorgeous children
    L.O.V.E