TIAI July 26

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12739&hilit=time+all#p212846<!-- l -->

The words marked are: Time; All
Hazzely wrote:

Mo that's why I said they're playing their own imaginary role in the hoax. Isn't it obvious they know about us?
They're just like any other tabloid. They are taking advantage of us and of the fact we follow them because we think they're in the hoax..everything they are going to say most of you will see it as "clue" or whatever you want to call that like it happened with that propofol story from the other day and the nazi one from today (among others) even though their purposes seem so evil to me.
And If you want to see everything I say as an "assumption" then do so, I'm using my common sense and giving my opinion (just like anyone else here) and I don't see why you keep picking on me everytime I say something. I guess it has to be because I didn't like the idea of taking ElvisandMj to the media and didn't shut up.

I'm here for Michael not to fight with anyone..I just voiced my opinion and you jumped at me.
Time will say it all I guess

I hope this won't turn into a "mo arguing with hazzely" thread because if so I will just stay away from it since I'm not looking for any drama.

Comments

• newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    If you scroll down the entire thread, the words 'time' and 'all' are marked several times. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • The first thought that crossed my mind when I read this re-direct were the words in the song "Cry" and particularly the sentence "if we all cry at the same time tonight".

You can change the world (I can’t do it by myself)
    You can touch the sky (It’s gonna take somebody’s help)
    You’re the chosen one (I’m gonna need some kind of sign)
    If we all cry at the same time tonight

I guess TS message is that we need to unite to have an impact on... the hoax (Mike's Return)... on the world.

With L.O.V.E

• Marked words: Time, all.

My first thought is that it's about timing. Certain events have to be timed, in order for following events to run smoothly. In example: Eliza's court case needs media attention before it's taking place, so that the media will be on top of it. Once it's proven in court that Vernon is indeed Eliza's father, the MJ hoax is really not too far fetched anymore for the media to report about it en masse.

I'll give today's redirect some more thought while drinking my wake up coffee...
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm having big problems understanding these recent redirects. They are getting more and more cryptic and as such can mean whatever we want them to mean, or indeed nothing at all.

Soldiers, to use the Army analogy, have precise orders when they are called to act. They are not given vague, confusing hints as to what their leaders want them to do. The battle would be a disaster (a 'Fatal Failure' maybe) if individual soldiers were left guessing, to read the minds of their leaders and interpret orders however they saw fit.

My life has effectively been put on hold since I came upon this site, and started trying to find out what happened to MJ. He has taken over my whole existence and I'm not sure that's healthy! I'm getting fidgetty and uncomfortable. I'd like to think I'm a reasonably intelligent person but my mind cannot compare to his! If he is behind all this, then I can't keep up. If he's not then someone's playing cruel mind games with me.

For what it's worth, my immediate thought on 'time' and 'all', was the English pub landlord's call of 'Time, gentlemen please' when it's closing time!
    Michael recorded a song "for All Time"

[youtube:22eqvtec]

Michael Jackson - For All Time

Sun comes up on this new morning
    Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
    And if these words couldn't keep you happy
    I'd do anything

And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
    With a tender touch, you know so well
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
    Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?

And maybe the walls will tumble
    And the sun may refuse to shine
    But when I say, I love you
    Baby you gotta know
    That's for all time
    Baby you gotta know
    That's for all time

Moon shines down on this good evening
    One warm kiss in the cold night air
    For this good love I'm receiving
    I'd go anywhere
    Just as long as you were there

And maybe the walls will tumble
    When I say, I love you
    Baby you gotta know
    That's for all time
    Baby you gotta know
    That's for all time

Oh, then on these quiet days
    Where souls embrace
    So silently
    Oh, the rain may wash away
    All these words that young lovers say

And maybe the walls will crumble
    But when I say, I need you
    Baby you gotta know
    That's for all time
    Baby you gotta know
    That's for all time
    Say that you'll never go
    That's for all time
    Baby you gotta know
    That's for all time
    Baby you gotta know
    That's for all time
    Baby you gotta know
    That's for all time

The lyrics could be relevant, they're open to interpretation.....

Alternatively, it could be that timing is everything.....the timing of the hoax and how the events are played out. There is a logical sequence to everything in this hoax. Trust in TS and the redirects and clues that are being given to us.

Or, that time is of the essence. We don't have long (only 4 years remember, which is now only 2 ½ years)....Michael needs us NOW....we just need to get on with it.
    I'm having big problems understanding these recent redirects. They are getting more and more cryptic and as such can mean whatever we want them to mean, or indeed nothing at all.

Soldiers, to use the Army analogy, have precise orders when they are called to act. They are not given vague, confusing hints as to what their leaders want them to do. The battle would be a disaster (a 'Fatal Failure' maybe) if individual soldiers were left guessing, to read the minds of their leaders and interpret orders however they saw fit.

My life has effectively been put on hold since I came upon this site, and started trying to find out what happened to MJ. He has taken over my whole existence and I'm not sure that's healthy! I'm getting fidgetty and uncomfortable. I'd like to think I'm a reasonably intelligent person but my mind cannot compare to his! If he is behind all this, then I can't keep up. If he's not then someone's playing cruel mind games with me.

For what it's worth, my immediate thought on 'time' and 'all', was the English pub landlord's call of 'Time, gentlemen please' when it's closing time!

I sympathise with you totally. It does take over your life. I work from home and I spend far too much time browsing this forum. I pick up my phone to look at the new re-direct whilst I'm having my early morning cuppa before I've even got up!! I haven't done any work yet and it's 11.40 already <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

There have been many times when I've felt that I've had enough, I just don't "get it". There are way too many unanswered questions and radically different theories. There have been many times when I've said to myself "that's it", I have to forget about Michael Jackson and the forum and get on with my life.

But, inexplicably, I'm drawn back time and time again. I wasn't a Michael Jackson fan before he "died" but now I am completely and utterly in awe of him. I can't believe I am going to say this but I feel as though I have been "called" to participate in this, whatever it turns out to be and I know I'm not alone in thinking this way. So, I would say just keep soldiering on through the ups and downs.

I think this is a different kind of army. One where we have to think and work it out for ourselves (with some direction <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) and then take action. I suppose you could look upon it as a kind of training for what's ahead. I really do believe that we have some serious battles ahead of us and the way we act and interact now is vital preparation for how we are going to fight those battles.

For what it's worth, maybe you have something with the "Time, gentlemen please" theory. Perhaps TS is saying time-out, lets put a stop to the bickering and disagreements over the ElivsandMJ media invasion. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Soldiers, to use the Army analogy, have precise orders when they are called to act. They are not given vague, confusing hints as to what their leaders want them to do. The battle would be a disaster (a 'Fatal Failure' maybe) if individual soldiers were left guessing, to read the minds of their leaders and interpret orders however they saw fit.
    Right !
    Time , All ...i'm cluless.

by the way ,
    And If you want to see everything I say as an "assumption" then do so, I'm using my common sense and giving my opinion (just like anyone else here) .

I really love Hazzely's posts. I think he/she is rational in what he/she writes in this forum and this is the way that Hazzely is. IMO, in spite of disagreement,we need like this kind of person here where the passion is often dominant, and which may lead us, sometimes, to deception.

Remember : "Difference of opinion leads to enquiry, and enquiry to truth" -Thomas Jefferson -

Peace and L.O.V.E
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It maybe means that we don't have all the time regarding the media mission we are working on. That time is running out and that most probably if not enough people participate the result will not be the one we expect or at least hope for...No BAM in perspective and even if Michael can readjust things maybe not to that extent.

Perhaps something else has to be done to boost this action ? I feel like it's not working... Target TMZ again maybe ? Now that we've sent enough emails in redactions all over the world maybe that TMZ can have to green light to talk about it ? Just thinking out loud here.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I sympathise with you totally. It does take over your life. I work from home and I spend far too much time browsing this forum. I pick up my phone to look at the new re-direct whilst I'm having my early morning cuppa before I've even got up!! I haven't done any work yet and it's 11.40 already <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

There have been many times when I've felt that I've had enough, I just don't "get it". There are way too many unanswered questions and radically different theories. There have been many times when I've said to myself "that's it", I have to forget about Michael Jackson and the forum and get on with my life.

But, inexplicably, I'm drawn back time and time again. I wasn't a Michael Jackson fan before he "died" but now I am completely and utterly in awe of him. I can't believe I am going to say this but I feel as though I have been "called" to participate in this, whatever it turns out to be and I know I'm not alone in thinking this way. So, I would say just keep soldiering on through the ups and downs.

I think this is a different kind of army. One where we have to think and work it out for ourselves (with some direction <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) and then take action. I suppose you could look upon it as a kind of training for what's ahead. I really do believe that we have some serious battles ahead of us and the way we act and interact now is vital preparation for how we are going to fight those battles.

For what it's worth, maybe you have something with the "Time, gentlemen please" theory. Perhaps TS is saying time-out, lets put a stop to the bickering and disagreements over the ElivsandMJ media invasion. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I feel the same way. I grew up with Michael and always loved his beautiful voice. I feel I have been called too.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    After rereading every post again in that redirect, I am coming away with the view that the moment of time we are living in is about to affect all of us. We can bicker, debate and take sides but the world as we have known it is racing toward catastrophic change. This time it will affect all of us. And here we are wasting precious time bickering over something like whether I will or I won't send some emails. It saddens me that we could not be united in this.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    if you're lost you can look--and you will find me
    time after time
    if you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting
    time after time

[youtube:3d1hkx8z]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If we do this all together with the time we will see the results.
    As for TMZ, I not exactly if they play with us, but what is strange is the treatment that they give him to everything related to Michael, and the family does not say anything. On June 25, 2009 also Farrah Fawcett dies, a few months despues Brittany Murphy, mas recent his husband and TMZ almost does not speak about them, it happens to them to do graceful videoes, clearly they if estan dead men. Good and that to say of the rally of news that I publish last June 25, which to my way of seeing looks like a script that already was prepared, I if I think that "someone" feeds TMZ.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    If you scroll down the entire thread, the words 'time' and 'all' are marked several times. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    interesting.

maybe it was just hazzely's turn <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    interesting.

maybe it was just hazzely's turn <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

or maybe when the time has come to move we will all know it
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    You made a good point of TMZ's attitude toward Farrah and Brittany. Could it be they are skeptical about Michael's death?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

True, we can think and work things out for ourselves, and be satisfied in our own minds, but how are we ever going to reach agreement as a group when in all honesty everything is so open to almost any interpretation? On the one hand we've learnt to distrust and question everything in the media, then the most ambiguous trashy articles are seen as important directions. People are always going to reach different conclusions in this situation. Maybe it actually doesn't matter what conclusions we come to. Perhaps it's just the act of thinking for ourselves that's important because the bottom line is none of us really knows anything for certain, everything is merely individual speculation.

I'm sorry, but I really feel I could spend forever thinking and trying to work out for myself, the meaning of the two words 'time' and 'all' , and I'd never be able to come up with an informed and reasonable opinion because it's just not enough information!

But I did enjoy listening to 'For All Time' again, so thanks for posting that!
  • I'm having big problems understanding these recent redirects. They are getting more and more cryptic and as such can mean whatever we want them to mean, or indeed nothing at all.

i totally agree
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I thought it over and I guess all TS is trying to say is whether you believe it or not, all will come out eventually. I think he just wanted to highlight the sentence 'Time will say it all I guess' in Hazzely's post.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I thought it over and I guess all TS is trying to say is whether you believe it or not, all will come out eventually. I think he just wanted to highlight the sentence 'Time will say it all I guess' in Hazzely's post.

I agree, this does make sense.
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Maybe TS is saying it's Time we All get it together. There has been many differences in opinions which I think is a good thing, it makes people think, share and voice their thoughts, but now it's time to unite and become one again and move on. I guess it's Time we All do this, I also think for such a large group, despite differences here and there, we do pretty well. Take care, Love to All!
    Maybe TS is saying it's Time we All get it together. There has been many differences in opinions which I think is a good thing, it makes people think, share and voice their thoughts, but now it's time to unite and become one again and move on. I guess it's Time we All do this, I also think for such a large group, despite differences here and there, we do pretty well. Take care, Love to All!

That would make sense as well. I wish it was that easy...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    .. so complicated <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hey wait a minute....

We didn't have any MJ news on TMZ today, but we had this post where Mike was mentioned as well, while the pics with Mike are not new or secret at all, so that didn't make sense. But 'all' and 'time' are both mentioned in the title of the post:

Bon Jovi -- Most Boobiful Photoshoot of All Time
    7/26/2010 12:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Jon Bon Jovi never wanted the world to see these incredibly awesome photos of him and half-naked women from the '80s -- but they're coming out now ... and TMZ has this peek inside the vault.

0725-bonjovi-gallery-launch-3.jpg

According to a new book -- "Sex, Drugs and Bon Jovi" -- the bodacious pics of the band cavorting with topless women on a bed are from a 1985 photoshoot that was deemed way too risqué for the public. So, the sexy snapshots never saw the light of day ... until now.

The guy who wrote the book -- Bon Jovi's tour manager at the time -- claims Jon went ballistic trying to keep the photos under wraps ... because he was afraid they'd ruin his reputation. It's unclear if he was more worried about the bedroom shots or the pose with Michael Jackson.

No need to fear, Jon. The pics just prove what everyone already assumed -- being a rock star is AWESOME.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/26/jon-bon-j ... -pictures/<!-- m -->

Maybe TS's way to try and show once again he does have a connection to the hoax and TMZ.

I don't have doubts TS, but since some still think TMZ is the devil, I'm not sure this will have the desired effect <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• lynnandsofeelynnandsofee Posts: 243
    I think what is so upsetting for me is after more than a year, all the clues? all the opinions, all the digging, all the hopes....not one thing can be labeled to be true and accurate. Its all guessing on our part. Yes many many things don't add up or make sence, but none of our answers to those things can we actually say is concrete evidence that he is alive. I feel like I'm just fooling myself, and wasting a whole lot of time trying to understand. I don't want to feel this way, but after 13 months of this, I feel like we should have more than what we have to say YES..he is alive, and we don't. Just on and on with the same things that don't materalize into any kind of REAL truth. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    That's it. Not so cryptic at all TS. I know I should be nicer, but JBJ is the biggest boob on that bed.