TIAI July 27

mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Re: TIAI 07/26
by lilwendy » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:10 am

I agree with you guys saying that "time will tell all" and also that the fact that time and all were mentioned and now this post has it in the title is key.

Here is the full post of my thoughts: <!-- m -->http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2010/07/2 ... -bon-jovi/<!-- m -->

Excerpts:

How do we know what is really true?

Well that’s a question that often comes up with regards to the Bible and God.

How do we know that the Bible is truth?

Well I know the Bible is truth because of the things written in the Bible that have come true… beyond mere chance.

Well here it seems TS wants us to know we can believe him because he highlighted time and all in the redirect (which I agree, time will tell all) but also was done before the article came out on Jon Bon Jovi with the same words and with a pic of MJ. Now statistically, could this have happened by chance or is this a case of being beyond mere chance?

So similarily, people doubt the Bible, they doubt end times, they doubt that this world will end, they doubt a second coming… they doubt a lot.

Well guess what… time will tell all in this case as well.~To die would be an awfully big adventure~

<!-- m -->http://www.lilwendy.wordpress.com<!-- m -->
lilwendy

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    @lilwendy
    great post!

@TS
    thank you
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    TS redirected to "Time, All" before the TMZ article was published.

Which would mean TS knew about Michael (or whoever, if it wasn't michael) releasing them to TMZ before TMZ showed them to the public, which ALSO means that TS knew TMZ would have the words "All Time" in the title. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Great post, lilwendy!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Not everyone follows the bible or trust it even though Michael does (in my opinion he is very aware of the "mysteries" sorrounding the bible and I can't tell if he really believes it but for sure the reason why he liked it is because of its message and moral..because he admires Jesus and he wanted to follow his steps, he wanted to literally heal the world)
    So the reason why I'm saying this is because not everyone will be convinced because of the biblical passages
    You may consider this farfetched but Michael is my "bible" & inspiration so I trust HIM..

Again, this is my opinion so there's no need to attack me because of that ;S
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I've been following these redirects for a while now... and no, Hazzely, I agree with you. I'm not a Bible reader myself. I respect people that do, but personally, it does nothing for me. Not to mention, I'm not well versed or steeped in Bible knowledge as I've seen many people display here. I understand that there is much to glean from it, but! But even if I did read it, I would take it with a grain of salt. It was written, re-written, censored and edited by man, after all (NOT to offend or disrespect anyone, but to give a different angle on it, one could even say it was the "tabloid of ancient times").
    So I just don't buy the Bible-linked-to-the-hoax thing, sorry. But that's just me. I'm gonna go about it in my own angle, and it just won't involve the Bible.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

Which would mean TS knew about Michael (or whoever, if it wasn't michael) releasing them to TMZ before TMZ showed them to the public, which ALSO means that TS knew TMZ would have the words "All Time" in the title. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Which could also mean that TS and TMZ are one and the same - and it just appears that they are 2 separate entities???? There is no need for a third person feeding information to the other two, if there is in fact just one.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153

Which could also mean that TS and TMZ are one and the same - and it just appears that they are 2 separate entities???? There is no need for a third person feeding information to the other two, if there is in fact just one.

Curls you could be right. I seem to remember a post from someone a long time ago about TS possible standing for TMZ Staff
    as the TMZ articles always have a Heading, then date and time followed by "by TMZ Staff"!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It's not the first time that TS makes a "prediction" and I already asked myself if there was a direct link between him and TMZ.

I see 3 possibilities:

1. TMZ works with TS and vice versa (they exchange info)
    2. There is a third party who brings info to TS and TMZ separately
    3. TS feeds TMZ (I don't think that TMZ feeds TS)

I personnally am more convinced about 2 or 3.

Time will tell all because people still doubt about TS being legit even with this kind of "predictions" so the last thing that will convince them it's when TS reveals himself after Michael's return.
    Note that TS is embedded and mirrored in the title THIS IS IT
    Hint on his identity ?
    Not everyone follows the bible or trust it even though Michael does (in my opinion he is very aware of the "mysteries" sorrounding the bible and I can't tell if he really believes it but for sure the reason why he liked it is because of its message and moral..because he admires Jesus and he wanted to follow his steps, he wanted to literally heal the world)
    So the reason why I'm saying this is because not everyone will be convinced because of the biblical passages
    You may consider this farfetched but Michael is my "bible" & inspiration so I trust HIM..

I respect your opinion Hazzely, I have never read the bible and don't fully understand quotes from it on this forum. However, I do believe in God and Jesus and the many "mysteries" surrounding them, but I am not overtly religious. Obviously no-one can prove that God exists but the true test of belief is about having FAITH (belief "not resting on logical proof or material evidence). If you trust Michael, perhaps you should show your belief by having some faith in TS.

I respect your opinion Hazzely, I have never read the bible and don't fully understand quotes from it on this forum. However, I do believe in God and Jesus and the many "mysteries" surrounding them, but I am not overtly religious. Obviously no-one can prove that God exists but the true test of belief is about having FAITH (belief "not resting on logical proof or material evidence). If you trust Michael, perhaps you should show your belief by having some faith in TS.

Has nothing to do, I had FAITH in TS until he came up with the EandMJ media approach
    No one proved he is linked to Michael or that Michael himself approves this ..
    I can't help it..i'm being guided by what my heart says..I'm sorry ;S

~~much love~~

Has nothing to do, I had FAITH in TS until he came up with the EandMJ media approach
    No one proved he is linked to Michael or that Michael himself approves this ..
    I can't help it..i'm being guided by what my heart says..I'm sorry ;S

~~much love~~

But that's what I'm trying to say. You say that "no-one proved he is linked to Michael or that Michael himself approves this" but FAITH is about not having the proof. I hope you can find a way of trusting in TS again.

Much love back.

Hazzely, no attacking from me! I was brought up with religion and I've studied the Bible at various times in my life and I've always ended up discounting it because it assumes a belief in God which I don't have. I accept it's full of wisdom but it requires FAITH in something I don't understand and can't see or experience for myself. I've yet to decide if this is a positive or negative side to my character!

So I agree with you that biblical passages in relation to the hoax are a big turn off for many. I generally just skip over them.

I believe in LOVE and therefore I don't consider it at all farfetched that you see Michael as your bible.

Love to you, Hazzely
  • Not everyone follows the bible or trust it even though Michael does (in my opinion he is very aware of the "mysteries" sorrounding the bible and I can't tell if he really believes it but for sure the reason why he liked it is because of its message and moral..because he admires Jesus and he wanted to follow his steps, he wanted to literally heal the world)

I've been following these redirects for a while now... and no, Hazzely, I agree with you. I'm not a Bible reader myself. I respect people that do, but personally, it does nothing for me. Not to mention, I'm not well versed or steeped in Bible knowledge as I've seen many people display here. I understand that there is much to glean from it, but! But even if I did read it, I would take it with a grain of salt. It was written, re-written, censored and edited by man, after all (NOT to offend or disrespect anyone, but to give a different angle on it, one could even say it was the "tabloid of ancient times").
    So I just don't buy the Bible-linked-to-the-hoax thing, sorry. But that's just me. I'm gonna go about it in my own angle, and it just won't involve the Bible.

Actually, I have to agree too. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> While I have a lot of faith in what TS is saying as he has proven himself pretty much reliable and on point in the hoax, I don't really read or study the Bible like I did years ago because of personal reasons. I do also think that the Bible may have been tampered with in regards to the original texts. I also don't believe in God, but I believe that Jesus was a great dude who wanted to help others (just like Michael does) and one of the reasons I admire Michael is because he wanted to be like Jesus and to follow in Jesus' footsteps. xD <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • It's not the first time that TS makes a "prediction" and I already asked myself if there was a direct link between him and TMZ.

I see 3 possibilities:

1. TMZ works with TS and vice versa (they exchange info)
    2. There is a third party who brings info to TS and TMZ separately
    3. TS feeds TMZ (I don't think that TMZ feeds TS)

I personnally am more convinced about 2 or 3.

Time will tell all because people still doubt about TS being legit even with this kind of "predictions" so the last thing that will convince them it's when TS reveals himself after Michael's return.

Wait, I thought I read TS saying he would reveal himself later this summer or this year?
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Correct me if I am wrong, lol. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    “Not everyone follows the Bible or trusts it” - Hazzely

“I would take it with a grain of salt. It was written, re-written, censored and edited by man, after all (NOT to offend or disrespect anyone, but to give a different angle on it, one could even say it was the "tabloid of ancient times")” - Delphi

Hazzely & Delphi – thank you for your honesty. It is through expressing your deep thoughts & risking offending others that 2 things happen. 1. You open the gates for dialogue and relationship and 2. You find out who is mature… hahaha just kidding.

First off, I know exactly how you feel because, even growing up a Christian, I was just the “attend church because my mamma said so” kind of Christian. I didn’t even really question if I even believed in the Bible. I too questioned the validity of the Bible because of the edits, different versions, and translation challenges that can radically change the original meaning of a text.

Delphi your “tabloid of ancient times” comment made me chuckle. LOL

However, I do want to share with you… and please don’t take this like I am trying to impose my beliefs on you, or to force you to think my way. I am merely sharing and you can take it or leave it but I would not be serving my God if I kept silent in what I do believe.

Since this can be very long in a written format, I just found a few short videos that will express why I believe what I believe. Just to be clear, it is not because of these videos, I just found some videos that would express what I had already studied.

Anyway, please take the time to watch them and know that I am open to any kind of dialogue with you both… it’s the mature mind that can hear an opposing opinion, listen, respect that opinion, and either admit their error and change or become further convicted in their own beliefs.

Is the Bible Bogus Debate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flyxydzo0Tc

Bible Answer Guys - How Do We Know the Bible is True? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeIcLEC5GG8

The Bible is confirmed by Archaeology: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gEDRiOJokY

The Bible predicts the future: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAps2CqtJpU

The Bible is confirmed through Science: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPubxIIRT3E

Has the Bible been changed or not? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGeOROJXRTA

To newoldfan you hit the nail on the head!!!! It is absolutely about faith! For those of you needing a little read on faith here you go: http://www.learnthebible.org/what-is-faith.html

But many of you already have faith… you’ve found this faith through MJ’s “death”. MJ predicted he would die… it was mentioned in many different ways (conversations, recordings, random tabloids stating it, etc.) It’s through this foretelling the future and the little evidences we see here and there that he still lives that we hang on to in faith. We believe he lives.

Well again it’s through the many predictions in the Bible that have come true and the little evidences I see in my life and the creations around me that I hang on to in faith to believe that God lives.

Lastly, the one thing that no one can argue with or change in my heart is the transformation that has happened in my life because of my belief in God. It’s that testimony that is the most powerful.

Just like when people scoff at our belief that MJ is alive, or how this hoax has changed our life, it doesn’t shake our tree in the least because we know in our heart the changes that have happened.

I truly do love you guys whatever you believe. I hope you don’t take offence to what I shared here.

All for LOVE... L.O.V.E.
    Regarding faith in God. I think that the example of Abraham is the most powerful. Because he found God first and without the need of any Divine Revelation. He just asked himself the right questions, investigated and compared everything that is on earth to come to the conclusion and firm belief that God exists, that this creation cannot be a coincidence and that a Great Intelligence has to be behind.

God has always existed while the establishment of any faith or religion is a time related event.

Compare this logic to the case of a patient and a doctor, how can one believe in a medical treatment and as a result have faith in the doctor?
    It would make better sense to have faith in the doctor first and because of that faith to follow his medication. Finding God and accepting His existence is not necessarily a matter related to any particular religious belief.

Find God first, this is my advise. It's important to first acquire a strong faith then read the Scriptures.

Now the fact that the Bible has been re-rewritten is a well known fact. Some passages have been changed, some words replaced, the interpretation twisted all that to fit the policy of the powers in place throughout history until today. But it doesn't mean that everything is wrong in the Bible, it doesn't mean that God does not exist. I myself compare what is in the Bible with what is in the Quran (Final Testament) and there are similaritites but also divergences. These contradictions are the result of the action of men on the preservation of the Bible and on the interpretation of the Scriptures in general. The truth has always been altered by men with the passing of time. But One God = One Truth. So for me only the common points are part of the truth.

Now if TS quotes the Bible it's because the Bible makes part of Michael's life (he reads it daily). This is also part of Michael's message.
    Lilwendy, you're amazing. I LOVE your posts. I'm now going to watch the videos.
    I may even start reading the bible <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, thankyou.

L.O.V.E.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Lilwendy:

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and beliefs with me. I took some time out to watch a couple of the videos and I like the arguments posed and the ideas of the Bible explained. It's very informative and I can say that I have learned a couple new things from them. I plan on watching the rest later. So for that, I thank you as well!

I think it's a matter of what type of faith an individual has. Whatever or whoever someone has faith in personally, not just when it comes to the hoax, but in whatever they do, that's their drive. Some people have faith in proof. And that's fine. Some take excerpts from the Bible and implement it into the hoax as proof, because, that is what the Bible is, for many, many people, and I won't contest that. I understand it, actually to a degree.

I find this particular topic on the Bible to be rather positive and refreshing that someone stood up and was
    mature and polite in their response and shared their knowledge with me. I couldn't appreciate it more, and that exchange of knowledge, in itself, is an act of love..

Sarahli, I admire your unwavering faith in God. I really mean that. I wanna let you know that I have faith, too. Tons of it. I may not draw it from the same source as you but it is always there, supporting us in almost everything we stand for and believe in.

Thanks for reading. Much love to you all.

~Delphi~
    Oh by the way...Why does this forum not have heart emoticons? :c Just musing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Curls you could be right. I seem to remember a post from someone a long time ago about TS possible standing for TMZ Staff
    as the TMZ articles always have a Heading, then date and time followed by "by TMZ Staff"!

I'm not sure, I originally thought that, but TS said this in Update #5c:
    By the way: even before that TMZ article on 4-4 4:00 (and far more after it), many were thinking that TIAI/TS works for TMZ—and perhaps is Harvey Levin himself. However, I am not Harvey, nor am I any other staff or employee at TMZ.

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

By the way: even before that TMZ article on 4-4 4:00 (and far more after it), many were thinking that TIAI/TS works for TMZ—and perhaps is Harvey Levin himself. However, I am not Harvey, nor am I any other staff or employee at TMZ.

Thanks for that reminder!! I need to go back and read the updates again <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Thanks for that reminder!! I need to go back and read the updates again <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

It's cool. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I'm totally with you Delphi
    Lilwendy, thanks for your words and for taking your time posting here ^^
    ~~much love to everyone~~
    th2yukta1.jpg
    Lilwendy:

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and beliefs with me. I took some time out to watch a couple of the videos and I like the arguments posed and the ideas of the Bible explained. It's very informative and I can say that I have learned a couple new things from them. I plan on watching the rest later. So for that, I thank you as well!

I think it's a matter of what type of faith an individual has. Whatever or whoever someone has faith in personally, not just when it comes to the hoax, but in whatever they do, that's their drive. Some people have faith in proof. And that's fine. Some take excerpts from the Bible and implement it into the hoax as proof, because, that is what the Bible is, for many, many people, and I won't contest that. I understand it, actually to a degree.

I find this particular topic on the Bible to be rather positive and refreshing that someone stood up and was
    mature and polite in their response and shared their knowledge with me. I couldn't appreciate it more, and that exchange of knowledge, in itself, is an act of love..

Sarahli, I admire your unwavering faith in God. I really mean that. I wanna let you know that I have faith, too. Tons of it. I may not draw it from the same source as you but it is always there, supporting us in almost everything we stand for and believe in.

~Delphi~
    Oh by the way...Why does this forum not have heart emoticons? :c Just musing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ok, thanks for that, so if that's true then TS and TMZ are 2 separate entities. (Reminds me of MJ and Janet together at that award ceremony, where he dispels the rumour that they were the same person!!)
    Ok, thanks for that, so if that's true then TS and TMZ are 2 separate entities. (Reminds me of MJ and Janet together at that award ceremony, where he dispels the rumour that they were the same person!!)

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yeah that was great!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Lilwendy:

~Delphi~

Hello Delphi

Thanks for your thoughts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . I just wanted to add something which I think is important.

My source of faith is the Creation, the Universe. When I see a little bird I see God's Creation and I believe and have faith. Sometimes I even cry because I deeply tell myself God created this little bird ! God created it ! I look at it and I don't know I'm just showered with a feeling of Love. Tha'ts my source of faith and it's never-ending. When my faith grew and developped I began to read the Quran and it became my guidance, it teaches me how to worship God for example like someone would follow the Bible. I am myself now reading the Bible to compare it with the Quran because this is God's Word.

To me there are different Scriptures because there are different nations, different times but the main message has always been the same for all mankind. There is One God/One Truth but different revelations. Finally all the paths lead to God alone and to me it's the most important. We are all on the same boat, we are all brothers and sisters in my heart.