Cold Blooded Murder

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi......I just find it (as many of us do) soooo odd. that MJ supposedly "DIED" from Propofol Intoxication? And forgive me if we have touched on this but....has there been any other celebrity that have died from such a thing?

I mean yeah I know people die from drug overdoses all the time but has anyone died from PROPOFOL INTOXICATION anyone on the planet:? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Because to me and I have been thinking of this a lot as I am sure we all have! I wonder if MURRAY and some other MEN could have possible HELD MJ DOWN AND FORECABLY INJECTED HIM WITH A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF PROPOFOL> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ? Is this a possibility I mean especially with Oxman saying the amounts that were found in MJ;s system like stomach, behind the eye sockets ect....

I find it puzzling that this case seems to be just dragging and dragging! What the hell are they waiting for? Seriously! SOMEBODY is dragging their feet big time. I dont know if its LAPD, or who? YOur thoughts are welcome,

SOrry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> just bummed out over all of this I even think that I have developed Insomnia since June of last year. Thanks.

Comments

• lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    you know.. if i believed everything i read.. i would seriously be in the loony bin..

1. if murray overdosed MJ to the extent of it being in his eyes.. in my personal opinion he would be in jail or in custody!!

2. using a substance in unorthodox settings.. is it legal!! I DON'T KNOW!!

3. murder.. if you feared for your life or even if you didn't being such a star would you let your life be so vunerable!! with any DR... best friend or a friend!! I DON'T THINK SO.. IMO

MURDER!! i have no idea.. who could even get close to do this!! your talking the most famous guy on this earth.. i think if MURDER was the case.. i think it would have been simpler.. please excuse this but

CAR BOMB.. OR SHOT.. for example

just as an example.. look at JFK.. JON LENNON.. its easy if you really wanted it done.. another example

AN OBSESSED FAN (or are they really)

OMG its michael jackson i love you please have your picture with me.. then BAM GONE.. as simple as that!!
  • you know.. if i believed everything i read.. i would seriously be in the loony bin..

1. if murray overdosed MJ to the extent of it being in his eyes.. in my personal opinion he would be in jail or in custody!!

3. murder.. if you feared for your life or even if you didn't being such a star would you let your life be so vunerable!! with any DR... best friend or a friend!! I DON'T THINK SO.. IMO

MURDER!! i have no idea.. who could even get close to do this!! your talking the most famous guy on this earth.. i think if MURDER was the case.. i think it would have been simpler.. please excuse this but

just as an example.. look at JFK.. JON LENNON.. its easy if you really wanted it done.. another example

OMG its michael jackson i love you please have your picture with me.. then BAM GONE.. as simple as that!!

Unless....they wanted all this controversy...all the mistery..to keep he money coming...this is it - not just a rehearsal but a subject of discussion for years to come " was he sick?" " he was thin" " he wasn't thin"...
    I read somewhere that his estate make 2 bil $ in the last year...and that's just his estate...
    There's a lot of money involved...not to mention the battle for his catalog. And who's gonna fight for his estate? His family?! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> They don;t even have a say in it,,, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

PS. I still believe he's alive but I'm haven;t ruled out an elaborate murder plot just yet. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> People will do anything for money. And as smart as MJ is...he is still after all just ONE man.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    PROPOFOL INTOXICATION ....and anagram I thought about long ago was:

Taxi Icon on it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The film's dénouement reveals Bickle recuperating. He has received a handwritten letter from Iris's parents who thank him for saving their daughter, and the media hail him as a hero. Bickle returns to his job, and encounters Betsy as a fare. She discusses his newfound fame, but he denies being a hero. He drops her off without charging her. As he drives away, he hears a small, piercing noise which prompts him to stare at an unseen object in his taxi's rearview mirror.
  • Michael has spoken to his mother and sister that he had a feeling someone would kill him. As we all know that Michael is a very very very intelligent man, if he was aware he wouldn't stay put without doing anything to save his life. He would have involved the FBI police somehow to protect him. It is remotely impossible a man with that itenlligence, not help himself escape from the people who wanted to harm him. I strongly believe he is alive, and some one else died in his place, maybe with substance of propofol. Someone that looks just like him. His suppose death is so confusing, so many clues.. . Michael was not murdered, he may have been in danger, but I am so sure he is so resilient that he is somewhere very safe.
    We all love you Michael.. LOVE ALWAYS
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Michael likes to be the first in everything......oh by the way...he's not dead. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Hi......I just find it (as many of us do) soooo odd. that MJ supposedly "DIED" from Propofol Intoxication? And forgive me if we have touched on this but....has there been any other celebrity that have died from such a thing?

I mean yeah I know people die from drug overdoses all the time but has anyone died from PROPOFOL INTOXICATION anyone on the planet:? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Because to me and I have been thinking of this a lot as I am sure we all have! I wonder if MURRAY and some other MEN could have possible HELD MJ DOWN AND FORECABLY INJECTED HIM WITH A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF PROPOFOL> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ? Is this a possibility I mean especially with Oxman saying the amounts that were found in MJ;s system like stomach, behind the eye sockets ect....

The irony in the autopsy report that does not describe propofol in stomach or eye lid. Page 17- Gastrointestinal System observation, page 22 Gross Description does not indicate propofol, page 35 again describes stomach without any propofol, page 36 indicates stomach with hemorrhage- litle blood, no where indication propofol in the eye and NO INDICATION OF ANY FOUND LISTED DRUGS IN THE DECEASED SYSTEM!.
    Sorry tried to attach autopsy report, file is too big. You can find in Autopsy thread and read.
    ;)
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Gee thanks! Autopsy report a Huge Fake <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Wheww now I feel a little better and maybe I will stop having nightmares of MJ being held down and given Propofol against his will. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Hi......I just find it (as many of us do) soooo odd. that MJ supposedly "DIED" from Propofol Intoxication? And forgive me if we have touched on this but....has there been any other celebrity that have died from such a thing?

The irony in the autopsy report that does not describe propofol in stomach or eye lid. Page 17- Gastrointestinal System observation, page 22 Gross Description does not indicate propofol, page 35 again describes stomach without any propofol, page 36 indicates stomach with hemorrhage- litle blood, no where indication propofol in the eye and NO INDICATION OF ANY FOUND LISTED DRUGS IN THE DECEASED SYSTEM!.
    Sorry tried to attach autopsy report, file is too big. You can find in Autopsy thread and read.
    ;)

I am sorry but you are mistaken the Stomach contents have propofol.

The eyes show no Propofol but the Stomach has both Propofol and Lidocaine in the stomach contents.
    Eyes - Page 15

• you know.. if i believed everything i read.. i would seriously be in the loony bin..

Unless....they wanted all this controversy...all the mistery..to keep he money coming...this is it - not just a rehearsal but a subject of discussion for years to come " was he sick?" " he was thin" " he wasn't thin"...
    I read somewhere that his estate make 2 bil $ in the last year...and that's just his estate...
    There's a lot of money involved...not to mention the battle for his catalog. And who's gonna fight for his estate? His family?! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> They don;t even have a say in it,,, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

PS. I still believe he's alive but I'm haven;t ruled out an elaborate murder plot just yet. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> People will do anything for money. And as smart as MJ is...he is still after all just ONE man.

I think more likely that it happened, when I see all the evils that surrounded his life and career, there are at least two decades. I think Mike was so fragile, vulnerable, in recent years, which could not avoid what was bad happen to him, but he knew all the time. It's painful, hard to believe, I have no words to describe what I feel.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Question: Where is the information about Propofol in the eyes for Joe's lawsuit coming from when it is not in the official Autopsy?

It was stated in the Official Auopsy Report. Look at your last attachment. "Vitreous Humour" is the substance inside the eye balls. So, there was Propofol in the patient eyes.

;)

Obviously Propofol is not "visible". If present in patient's blood, drugs are gonna be mentioned in "Toxicology Findings", not in the Macroscopical/Microscopical descriptions like in the pages you're pointing out.
    Question: How is Propofol & Lidocaine in the Stomach Contents. These are both injectable, was MJ drinking them? Could they have been poured on/in the samples?

From the AR: there was "Transmural haemorrhage of stomach" consequence of the resuscitative efforts (Page 12. For better description Page 35).

The blood (with the drug in it) from the stomach walls got mixed with the stomach contents, therefore the stomach contents are Positive for the drugs (Propofol and Lidocaine). Not 100% sure on this one, because I don't know if you can find such amount of drugs from the blood of a mucosa haemorrhage.
    Cannot edit my post anymore, but I just wanted to add that Mucosa Haemorrages are just tiny bleedings, that's why I'm not sure if you can find the amount of drugs stated in the AR from such a tiny bleeding.
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    My opinion:

With respect to Propofol they said they found the amount of a bigger surgery.
    This cannot lead to intoxication!

So they assume that the death was caused by the so-called "benzodiazepine effect". However, the media always mentions propofol intoxication.

I never heard of such a form of drug abuse before. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    Oxman also stated that the ambulance MJ could have been fake ...

So this guy is adding things to the confusion and since it is a lawyer I can only assume that he does this intentionally.
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    In this scenario It's impossible that Michael had Propofol in his stomach only if he had drinking it... but Murray told that he gave him only 25 ml of Propofol, in this case...well it's just a small dose to put someone to sleep for hours... Oh came on...how stupid they thought we are <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • It was stated in the Official Auopsy Report. Look at your last attachment. "Vitreous Humour" is the substance inside the eye balls. So, there was Propofol in the patient eyes.

ok ty for that information I missed it.

I find it extremely curious that Lidocaine, a local anaesthetic, which can be used at an injection site, to numb an area, was found in the stomach contents, all the other tissue and fluid samples and in the IV tubing. Lidocaine is supposed to be injected directly into a part of the body to numb that area, not injected into an IV.

If it was injected directly into the IV what would be the effects on the body?
    How much of this anaesthetic, was injected into the body, for it to be showing up in all of these samples, through out the body?

GENERIC NAME: LIDOCAINE - INJECTION (LOCAL)
    BRAND NAME(S): Xylocaine

USES: Injectable lidocaine is used to numb an area before surgery or before another medical procedure.

HOW TO USE: This medication is injected into the body (e.g., into a muscle or under the skin) as directed by your doctor. The dosage and location of the injection depends on your condition and response to the drug. Before using, check this product visually for particles or discoloration. If either is present, do not use the liquid. Learn all preparation and usage instructions in the product package. If any of the information is unclear, consult your doctor or pharmacist. Learn how to store and discard needles and medical supplies safely. Consult your pharmacist.

SIDE EFFECTS: Nausea may occur. If this effect persists or worsens, contact your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: drowsiness, mental/mood changes, ringing in the ears, dizziness, vision changes, tremors, numbness, headache, backache. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these highly unlikely but very serious side effects occur: fever, unusually fast or slow pulse, trouble breathing, seizures, chest pain. An allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, trouble breathing. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

DRUG INTERACTIONS: This drug is not recommended for use with: dofetilide, arbutamine, pimozide, halofantrine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription drugs you may use, especially: other anesthetics (e.g., bupivacaine), procainamide, tocainide, cimetidine, beta- blockers (e.g., propranolol, atenolol, metoprolol), amiodarone, mexilitine, succinylcholine, vasopressor drugs (e.g., dobutamine), ergot-type oxytocic (e.g., ergonovine). Tell your doctor if you take drugs that cause drowsiness such as: medicine for sleep, sedatives, tranquilizers, anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., diazepam), narcotic pain relievers (e.g., codeine), psychiatric medicines (e.g., phenothiazines or tricyclics), anti- seizure drugs (e.g., carbamazepine), muscle relaxants, antihistamines that cause drowsiness (e.g., diphenhydramine). Check the labels on all your medicines (e.g., cough-and-cold products) because they may contain drowsiness-causing ingredients. Ask your pharmacist about the safe use of those products. This product can interfere with certain lab tests. Inform laboratory personnel that you are using this medication. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval
    http://www.medicinenet.com/lidocaine-injection_local/page2.htm
    My opinion:

With respect to Propofol they said they found the amount of a bigger surgery.
    This cannot lead to intoxication!

The Report states:

"The levels of Propofol found on Toxicology exame are similar to those found during general anesthesia for major surgery (intra-abdominal) with propofol infusions after a bolus induction. During major surgery, a patient with these blood levels of propofol would be intubated and ventilated by an anesthesiologist, and any cardiovascular depression would be noted and treated.

Anesthesiologist would also comment on the presence of other sedative drugs in the toxicology screen. Lorazepam, a long-acting benzodiazepine, is present at a pharmacologically significant level and would have accentuated the respiratory and cardiovascular depression from Propofol."

So they assume that the death was caused by the so-called "benzodiazepine effect". However, the media always mentions propofol intoxication.

This patient did dead because cardiorrespiratory depression effect of Propofol, increased by BDZ's effect, administered in a non-hospital setting.

No, patients don't die because the anesthesia for major surgery, if there's a correct medical indication, and you've got the equipment to control dosage/monitoring-resuscitate the patient.
    It was stated in the Official Auopsy Report. Look at your last attachment. "Vitreous Humour" is the substance inside the eye balls. So, there was Propofol in the patient eyes.

ok ty for that information I missed it.

I find it extremely curious that Lidocaine, a local anaesthetic, which can be used at an injection site, to numb an area, was found in the stomach contents, all the other tissue and fluid samples and in the IV tubing. Lidocaine is supposed to be injected directly into a part of the body to numb that area, not injected into an IV.

If it was injected directly into the IV what would be the effects on the body?
    How much of this anaesthetic, was injected into the body, for it to be showing up in all of these samples, through out the body?

You're welcome.

Look, this is Official FDA Info

"Attention should be paid to minimize pain on administration of Propofol injectable emulsion. Transient local pain can be minimized if the larger veins of the forearm or antecubital fossa are used. Pain during intravenous injection may also be reduced by prior injection of I.V. lidocaine (1 mL of a 1% solution). Pain on injection occurred frequently in pediatric patients (45%) when a small vein of the hand was utilized without lidocaine pretreatment. With lidocaine pretreatment or when antecubital veins were utilized, pain was minimal (incidence less than 10%) and well-tolerated. There have been reports in the literature indicating that the addition of lidocaine to Propofol in quantities greater than 20 mg lidocaine/200 mg Propofol results in instability of the emulsion which is associated with increases in globule sizes over time and (in rat studies) a reduction in anesthetic potency. Therefore, it is recommended that lidocaine be administered prior to Propofol administration or that it be added to Propofol immediately before administration and in quantities not exceeding 20 mg lidocaine/200 mg Propofol.
  • Propofol Side Effects - for the Professional
    Cardiovascular:
    Arrhythmia, Atrial Fibrillation, Atrioventricular Heart Block, Bigeminy, Bleeding, Bundle Branch Block, Cardiac Arrest, ECG Abnormal, Edema, Extrasystole, Heart Block, Hypertension, Myocardial Infarction, Myocardial Ischemia, Premature Ventricular Contractions, ST Segment Depression, Supraventricular Tachycardia, Tachycardia, Ventricular Fibrillation
    http://www.drugs.com/sfx/propofol-side-effects.html

Ventricular fibrillation
    Ventricular fibrillation (V-fib or VF) is a condition in which there is uncoordinated contraction of the cardiac muscle of the ventricles in the heart, making them quiver rather than contract properly. While there is activity, perhaps best described as "writhing like a can filled with worms" it is undetectable by palpation (feeling) at major pulse points of the carotid and femoral arteries especially by the lay person. Such an arrhythmia is only confirmed by ECG/EKG. Ventricular fibrillation is a medical emergency that requires prompt BLS/ACLS interventions because should the arrhythmia continue for more than a few seconds, it will likely degenerate further into asystole (a flat ECG with no rhythm- which is usually not responsive to therapy unless there is still some residual fine VF rhythm left or the patient is otherwise lucky and is treated very quickly); after this, within minutes blood circulation will cease, and sudden cardiac death (SCD) may occur in a matter of minutes and/or the patient could sustain irreversible brain damage and possibly be left brain dead (death often occurs if normal sinus rhythm is not restored within 90 seconds of the onset of VF, especially if it has degenerated further into asystole).
    Ventricular fibrillation is a cause of cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death. The ventricular muscle twitches randomly, rather than contracting in a coordinated fashion (from the apex of the heart to the outflow of the ventricles), and so the ventricles fail to pump blood into the arteries and into systemic circulation.
    Ventricular fibrillation is a sudden lethal arrhythmia responsible for many deaths in the Western world, mostly brought on by ischaemic heart disease. Despite much work, the underlying nature of fibrillation is not completely understood. Most episodes of fibrillation occur in diseased hearts, but others occur in so-called normal hearts. Much work still has to be done to elucidate the mechanisms of ventricular fibrillation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventricular_fibrillation

Antiarrhythmic agent
    Antiarrhythmic agents are a group of pharmaceuticals that are used to suppress fast rhythms of the heart (cardiac arrhythmias), such as atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, ventricular tachycardia, and ventricular fibrillation.
    While the use of antiarrhythmic agents to suppress atrial arrhythmias (atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter) is still in practice, it is unclear whether suppression of atrial arrhythmias will prolong life.
    In the past, it was believed that following myocardial infarction (heart attack), suppression of ventricular arrhythmias would prolong life. However, large clinical trials such as CAST and CAPS found that suppression of these arrhythmias would ironically increase mortality, which may happen due to the proarrhythmic effect these drugs may have.
    In individuals with atrial fibrillation, antiarrhythmics are still used to suppress arrhythmias. This is often done to relieve the symptoms that may be associated with the loss of the atrial component to ventricular filling (atrial kick) that is due to atrial fibrillation or flutter.
    In individuals with ventricular arrhythmias, antiarrhythmic agents are often still in use to suppress arrhythmias. In this case, the patient may have frequent arrhythmic events or be at high risk for ventricular arrhythmias. Antiarrhythmic agents may be considered the first-line therapy in the prevention of sudden death in certain forms of structural heart disease, and failure of these agents to suppress arrhythmias may lead to implantation of an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD).
    Many attempts have been made to classify antiarrhythmic agents. The problem arises from the fact that many of the antiarrhythmic agents have multiple modes of action, making any classification imprecise.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiarrhythmic_agents

The Comparative Antiarrhythmic Actions of Lidocaine and its Quarternary Derivative, Methyl Lidocaine
    Lidocaine has proved to be an effective antiarrhythmic agent in the management of ventricular arrhythmias subsequent to acute myocardial infarction. Lidocaine's short duration of action and its propensity for producing central nervous system (CNS) stimulation suggest that a safer and more effective therapeutic agent, based on a modification of the lidocaine structure, might be found. The quaternary ammonium compound, methyl lidocaine, was synthesized and its actions in experimentally-induced arrhythmias were studied and compared to those of lidocaine. The antiarrhythmic effects of lidocaine and methyl lidocaine were examined in the anesthetized dog against ouabain-induced ventricular tachycardia and in conscious animals with ventricular tachycardia 48 hours after two-stage ligation of the anterior descending coronary artery. Both pharmacological agents were capable of reversing digitalis-induced arrhythmias and restoring normal sinus rhythm in animals 48 hours after surgical ligation of the anterior descending coronary artery, but methyl lidocaine remained effective for a significantly longer period and its continual administration was not associated with signs of CNS toxicity. In experiments designed to determine the electrical fibrillation threshold, both drugs were able to reduce the vulnerability to ventricular fibrillation but the time course of action for each drug differed. Lidocaine had an immediate effect of increasing the ventricular fibrillation threshold whereas the peak effect of methyl lidocaine was delayed and the increase in the fibrillation threshold lasted longer. This study concludes that the quaternary derivative of lidocaine, methyl lidocaine, possesses antiarrhythmic properties similar to those of lidocaine, but differs in its duration of action and lack of overt stimulatory effects upon the central nervous system.
    http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/content/short/49/2/264

BUT

Overdosage of Lidocaine
    If not treated immediately, both convulsions and cardiovascular depression can result in hypoxia, acidosis, bradycardia, arrhythmias and cardiac arrest. If cardiac arrest should occur, standard cardiopulmonary resuscitative measures should be instituted.
    http://www.drugs.com/pro/lidocaine-injection.html

So, I am a bit confused Lidocaine can cause a Cardiac arrest but it can also be used to treat Ventricular fibrillation which can also cause a cardiac arrest...
    So, I am a bit confused Lidocaine can cause a Cardiac arrest but it can also be used to treat Ventricular fibrillation which can also cause a cardiac arrest...

Correct, like overdosage of many other drugs. In the correct dose, Lidocaine IS an Antiarrythmic drug.

Murray said (affidavit) he used Lidocaine to dilute Propofol.
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222
    Question: Where is the information about Propofol in the eyes for Joe's lawsuit coming from when it is not in the official Autopsy?

I know the word Vitreous HUMOUR is being used here as a medical term for the clear gel that fills the space between the lens and the retina of the eyeball in humans and other vertebrates, but in the context of this being a hoax, surely it has to raise a smile folks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->