I Found THE best Double!!

frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Well.. Here he is:
DOUBLE (this Double is a white man. Mj is black(genetic)) Black men DON'T have straight hair on CHEST. I mean, a black man/woman can change hair style on the HEAD. But a black man (MJ) can not have straight CHEST HAIR!! he is BLACK!

2qnystd.jpg

IF MJ had chest hair, then it should have look like this (just an example):

Comments

• newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    Well.. Here he is:
    DOUBLE (this Double is a white man. Mj is black(genetic)) Black man DON'T have straight hair on CHEST. I mean, a black man/woman can change hair style on the HEAD. But a black man (MJ) can not have straight CHEST HAIR!! he is BLACK!

2qnystd.jpg

Also, I've never seen hair on MJ's chest before. In all the video clips and concerts where he shows his chest (you know, where he rips his shirt off <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->) there's no hair!!
  • SandySandy Posts: 55
    This man IS Michael, of course. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Shaving is a term for you. Isn't it?
    And yes. I seen pictures of Michael before with hair on his chest.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153

Oh! I really don't like sarcasm.

Yes I know the term shaving. If he's concsious of his body hair and shaves why wouldn't he do it for all his photo
    shoots/appearances including this one....?
    Could you provide some links to the photos with chest hair?
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    can you post them please?
  • Actually it doesn´t look very straight to me.. the hair. Not curly as well, but sth in between...
    I also saw a pic where MJ had chest hair.. well, maybe he didnt shave it when he wasn´t on a foto shoot or show?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    LOL
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I don't think the poster said black men don't have chest hair, I think they said the chest hair on black men would look slightly different to that of white men. Also, I have seen pics of MJ with chest hair before but I was dubious as to whether or not it was actually MJ.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    For example...

<!-- m -->http://www.gallery.steady-laughing.com/ ... ge_id=3833<!-- m -->

That very same chest hair, if you ask me.
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Hmmmm I think it is Mike <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I like this pic I have seen other pics from this day and and seems like its him. That's a close shot however dang <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!
    U can kinda see sum chest hair if u look close enough on this pic <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i297169111_78641_4.jpg
  • Well.. Here he is:
    DOUBLE (this Double is a white man. Mj is black(genetic)) Black men DON'T have straight hair on CHEST. I mean, a black man/woman can change hair style on the HEAD. But a black man (MJ) can not have straight CHEST HAIR!! he is BLACK!

2qnystd.jpg

That is Michael in the picture.
    Michael has Native American genes as well as Black. His Great Great Grandfather was full blooded Native American.

Natives, North American
    Native Americans have in common (though with considerable variation)—Mongolic features, coarse, straight black hair, dark eyes, sparse body hair, and a skin color ranging from yellow-brown to reddish brown.
    http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/society/A0834982.html

This can account for variation in Michael as well as why Blanket has straight hair and a lighter complexion also depending on the nationality of his mother and the genetic material he received from her. It all comes down to genetics.

Edit: forgot the link.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Well that certainly looks like MJ but is the chest hair photoshopped on? Just asking.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Well.. Here he is:

2qnystd.jpg

Hm, it may be so that he's got Native American in him, but you've got a point there, Frogh- I think that someone whose natural hair looks like this: 1977MichaelJackson.jpg would have chest hair like the one on the bottom, not long and wavy like the top pic.. Hmm..
  • As a black man myself. We can grow hair in many different ways. This chest hair argument is just irrelevant. Others grow hair in completely different ways. Some may have the curly chest hair, others may not. I know some black people who just have slightly straighter hair than others, not straight like a white persons. The black people with the slightly straighter hair were normally the ones who can grow a HUGE afro. Not all black people's hairs are the same lol.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Not to change the subject.......but.......
    Where is this picture from? I have seen this jacket/shirt with the pyramids. Supposedly, there were prayer beads on the bed. It's an interesting picture itself. Is it shopped or cropped from another. Just curious.......

Have an awesome day!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    mike and his man-made sweater. btw, i was married to an african american, he has pretty straight chest hair, too. and he sported a huge fro in the 70s. also native americans and caucasian in that family. means all hair possible.
    and mike's chest hair is not long and wavy, it's just 'hairs crossing'.

the jacket is a balmain, i believe he got into those between 2008 and 2009, also because their military collection is from the 2009 season. he picked quite a few jackets from that collection, like the ones with the pointy shoulders and that one with the studs. so i would date the pic there somewhere.

no double, it's mike. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• More pictures of Michael wearing the same jacket.

michael-jackson-in-balmain-jeans-jessie-jt-6.jpg

michael-jackson-in-balmain-jeans-jessie-jt-7.jpg

michael_jackson_givenchy.jpg&t=1
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ooh errr ...tabloidburn, the jacket seems to have disappeared from your pic!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

Yeah, me too....
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    mike and his man-made sweater. btw, i was married to an african american, he has pretty straight chest hair, too. and he sported a huge fro in the 70s. also native americans and caucasian in that family. means all hair possible.

the jacket is a balmain, i believe he got into those between 2008 and 2009, also because their military collection is from the 2009 season. he picked quite a few jackets from that collection, like the ones with the pointy shoulders and that one with the studs. so i would date the pic there somewhere.

I'm sooooooo sorry but I HAVE to say this about that beautiful picture: OH-MY-GOD!!!!
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Just look for pics where you can see his brothers' or his father's chest hair & see what theirs look like. IMO I think analyzing his chest hair is just silly though, just like the people who made up those stories of him having every single chest hair & facial hair implanted, lol WTH? I've seen African American men who have long wavy chest hair like that & some who don't have any at all. It just depends.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Um.. since when do white men have straight chest hair???? All the white men i know have curly chest hair. Ive never seen straight chest hair.

And i agree with an earlier poster.. find pics of his father and his brothers with their chest hair on show and compare it.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    That chest hair to me look curly NOT straight. It's just not really tight curls, it's sparse. Joe Jackson is reported to have White on his side & Katherine does have Native on her side. & look at the Jackson family's hair, they have long, thick, pretty hair. So why would it be impossible for him to have chest hair like that? Like I said before, to be sure, look at his father & brother's chest hair. That will tell you the answer.
  • mike and his man-made sweater. btw, i was married to an african american, he has pretty straight chest hair, too. and he sported a huge fro in the 70s. also native americans and caucasian in that family. means all hair possible.

I don't know anything about what his chest hair should look like but keep the pictures coming because the research is great.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

I don't know anything about what his chest hair should look like but keep the pictures coming because the research is great.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • alivealive Posts: 369

OMG...that made me laugh...and I so agree. I think there should be lots of research on this topic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->