Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach
7/29/2010 12:10 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

"Do not worry" ... Dr. Conrad Murray was merely rocking his infant son to sleep while taking a dip in Miami today where he and baby mama Nicole Alvarez are on vacation.

24on4uv.jpg
See all pictures: <!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/dr_murray_at_the_beach<!-- m -->

As we first reported, the LAPD believes Dr. Murray sent shipments of Propofol -- the drug that killed Michael -- from a Las Vegas pharmacy to Nicole's apartment in Santa Monica.

Dr. Murray is due back in court to face involuntary manslaughter charges on August 23.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/29/dr-conrad ... l-jackson/<!-- m -->

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The woman in the photo is Nicole Alvarez <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

• Oh wowie, this time photos by "Fame" instead of by the National Photo Group!

murray_0003_Layer_9_full.jpg

murray_0000_Layer_6_full.jpg

murray_0004_Layer_10_full.jpg

murray_0002_Layer_8_full.jpg

murray_0001_Layer_7_full.jpg
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    murray_0001_Layer_7_full.jpg

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    How has Dr Murray got the money to afford these holidays??

We are repeatedly told he is broke.....

Also.. who is this baby momma and why is she with him now? I thought all his baby mammas left him and hated him as he didnt pay maintenance.

Grrr..... i really hope Dr Murray is playing his part because he is far to happy and relaxed for a man who has killed one of the most famous men on the planet.

I always said.... if Murray walks free from court and then we see photos of him sunning himself on beaches then MJ is alive for sure... because Murray is playing his part and someone is paying him.

If MJ really has died, then this is a bloody tragedy and no one in authority seems to care about the sheer audacity of this man.

• "Do not worry" is linked to this video:

0818_murray_youtube_video-1.jpg
    Play: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... ba7fad8427<!-- m -->

Is Mike speaking to us again..?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Ok is Murray's head photoshopped onto a body lol, because his head in those beachy shots does not look like it "fits" and his head is way darker than his body. Something just is not right about the photos.
    And please LOOK!!!! Lookie at the number 3 once again on the pool and I think there is some sort of message in that wording on the pool or something we need to see on the pool.
    The digitized video seems very slow or as if "Murray "make a dubbing
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    OMG on the third picture the man with the notebook looked like Arnie Klein when I first saw that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OMG on the third picture the man with the notebook looked like Arnie Klein when I first saw that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Did someone notice that the title is ...weird !! Sounds like an insult to me.
    Is this was made on purpose or it's just me seing things <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> .
    Did someone notice that the title is ...weird !! Sounds like an insult to me.
    Is this was made on purpose or it's just me seing things <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> .

Yeah, supposed to look like "Son Of a Bitch" lol
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

Me too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I hope so much that this is a hoax because to see him enjoyi g himself with his son is sickening and so unfair
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Hmmm... Then Murray must be real - he's not Michael in prosthetic make-up - because it would dissolve in that pool...
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well... I must re-organise my personal hoax-theory then... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Alvarez? Isn't there another Alvarez somewhere in this whole hoax? Or am I losing it? I swear that someone else's last name is Alvarez...
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Alvarez? Isn't there another Alvarez somewhere in this whole hoax? Or am I losing it? I swear that someone else's last name is Alvarez...

yes alberto alvarez the bodyguard
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> My God!!! Truely someone is very heartless, We just get the story of the doctors not been charged & then this?!?!? Talk about trying to enrage the fans!!!
    But as usual here we go with the build up to the next courtcase, Always a good few drama's before a court date <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So we can all focus on what is going on........
  • murray_0001_Layer_7_full.jpg

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I know hes not dead. I am a BeLIEver. But just think...Katherine held Michael just like that at one time.
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
    Please someone tell me she isnt Alberto Alverez's sister?
    There are several of us that we think about Arnie <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    So the doc chose Miami for his vacation, just like Michael's kids? hmmm <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898

Kind of odd, I wonder if they are related. Just like Halima & Thome Thome & potentially Cecil Murray (from the church MJ visited) & Conrad Murray. Oh & let's not forget about Arnie Klein & Jason Pfeiffer rumored to be father & son. All in the family huh? Guess you've gotta keep the players in the hoax, close knit, huh? How strange. & I also find it convenient how whenever a court date is near we see CM emerge in some kind of staged photoshoot. & it's always a story or image that makes him look like he has a heart. First visiting MJ's grave, then going to church, then saving someone's life, now with his child. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I'm convinced he's a pawn in the hoax to help take the bad guys down somehow. Everything about him is staged.
  • 1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91

Kind of odd, I wonder if they are related. Just like Halima & Thome Thome & potentially Cecil Murray (from the church MJ visited) & Conrad Murray. Oh & let's not forget about Arnie Klein & Jason Pfeiffer rumored to be father & son. All in the family huh? Guess you've gotta keep the players in the hoax, close knit, huh? How strange. & I also find it convenient how whenever a court date is near we see CM emerge in some kind of staged photoshoot. & it's always a story or image that makes him look like he has a heart. First visiting MJ's grave, then going to church, then saving someone's life, now with his child. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I'm convinced he's a pawn in the hoax to help take the bad guys down somehow. Everything about him is staged.

I totally agree with everything you have stated here.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Is Murray's belly button, an outtie? I know someone else who has a cute lil outtie <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->