MJ Doc Arnie Klein -- I'll Save Your Face!

edited January 1970 in News
MJ Doc Arnie Klein -- I'll Save Your Face!
32 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's former dermatologist -- and longtime friend -- Arnie Klein will now have a say on what YOU can put in your face ... TMZ has learned he's been appointed to the Food and Drug Administration ... an arm of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

0729-arnie-klein-fda-getty-ex-credit.jpg

Klein -- who's been practicing medicine for 35 years and considered a leader in the field of dermatology -- will offer his expertise in the field of injectables.

Klein tells us he'll be primarily dealing with trials for certain injectable products -- to determine how they should be used. He will also participate in toxicity testing.

Klein tells us. "It's most important that someone takes responsibility for what's happening in medicine ... we're the best country in the world, we should be able to deliver the best medical care in the world and have the best possible drugs at the lowest possible prices."

See also

* Michael Jackson -- The Final TMZ Encounter
* Arnie Klein -- Joe Jackson's a Hypocrite!
* Dr. Klein to Liz Taylor: I Wasn't MJ's Pimp
* FBI to MJ Doc -- Go to Bev Hills!

Filed under: Arnie Klein, Dr. Arnie Klein, Michael Jackson, Nurse!

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/29/michael-jackson-doctor-arnie-klein-fda-food-and-drud-administration-injectables-dermatologist/

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I think he should just worry about his own face and leave everybody else alone I don't think much of this man
  • I think this could be a very interesting development if this whole "hoax" has to to with the drugs culture and celebrities, if Dr Kline is to work for the FDA! Something could indeed be going down <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Just my opinion, I could be wrong. I will await developments.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'll Save Your Face

The first thing I thought of before I read the actual article is that "I'll Save Your Face" is equivalent to "I'll protect your reputation". Hmmm....

He's been busy...and I guess the FDA isn't worried about his recent investigation regarding Michael and prescription drugs? I'm also curious because the report we read the other day said one physician was reported for prescribing to an alias. If the physician ends up being Dr Klein I wonder how the FDA will like that? My other thought is this - it seems to me that a process like this would be in the works a lot more than a few months. I wonder if this is something he had in the works before Michael... ya know..."died".
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I think he should just worry about his own face and leave everybody else alone I don't think much of this man

Yeah.. how come Klein doesnt use his own techniques on his own face? I see lots of wrinkles, etc... why doesnt he use his own drugs and research and techniques on himself?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973

Yeah.. how come Klein doesnt use his own techniques on his own face? I see lots of wrinkles, etc... why doesnt he use his own drugs and research and techniques on himself?
    Because he knows it is not good for you and he cant charge himself a huge sum of cash
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    These words, old friend, to determine like to use the injectable ones, his toxicity, are called me the attention.
    And the last paragraph looks like a political speech

Klein tells us. "It's most important that someone takes responsibility for what's happening in medicine ... we're the best country in the world, we should be able to deliver the best medical care in the world and have the best possible drugs at the lowest possible prices."
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    seems like someone was just appointed or employed by the whitehouse (not sure) who had been let go for falsifying prescriptions or something. heard it today. didn't pay alot of attention at the time.
  • Here's a very appropriate comment, ha-ha...

The FDA is not impressive with their track record of mistakes that killed people he will fit right in

Posted at 3:25 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by Tony

Does this mean Klein will be re-locating to DC/Md.? I live almost next door to the FDA: Yikes <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • I think he should just worry about his own face and leave everybody else alone I don't think much of this man

Because he knows it is not good for you and he cant charge himself a huge sum of cash

i don't understand why people want to insert foreign objects in to their bodies (implants, silicone, botox, or whatever) basic science of our bodies tell us that our bodies will always fight foreign objects... thats why organ recipients take anti-rejection drugs for their new parts, even though they are a "match"... everyone wants a 'quick' fix for their mental unacceptableness (okay maybe thats not a word but you know what i mean <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> ) but once a nerve is dead, there is no return of that nerve, and every injection has that posibility...

plus getting butt/breast/thigh enhancement disrupts the muscle tissue... i've had necessary surgery before and i know form experience, the body/muscle tissue definitely changes afterwards <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Im sick of seeing this man everywhere... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I'll Save Your Face

The first thing I thought of before I read the actual article is that "I'll Save Your Face" is equivalent to "I'll protect your reputation". Hmmm....

He's been busy...and I guess the FDA isn't worried about his recent investigation regarding Michael and prescription drugs? I'm also curious because the report we read the other day said one physician was reported for prescribing to an alias. If the physician ends up being Dr Klein I wonder how the FDA will like that? My other thought is this - it seems to me that a process like this would be in the works a lot more than a few months. I wonder if this is something he had in the works before Michael... ya know..."died".

Voiceforthesilent, my thoughts exactly! The title said the same thing to me. This is not something a doc jumps into over night. Usually many months of conversation and working out the details before an actual decision is made.