Loving MJ 23 years and counting...

DaphneLOVESMJDaphneLOVESMJ Posts: 7
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi! I'm Daphne, I live in the Southern part of the US. I have been a MJ fan for 23 years, since I was 3. That's when Bad first came out and I fell in love with his music. When Dangerous came out, I fell in love with the man and that hasn't changed throughout the years!!! I am so proud to say that I have stuck by MJ throughtout all the mess, never once doubting him. I have believed since June 26, 2009n that MJ was alive, after he came to me in a dream. I love discussing his messages, the reason behind him faking his death, and just his life in general. I wish I lived around more MJ fans, I mean the real fans, that were there before his "death," the ones that have been there like I have through it all. I am so happy I found this board, and am so happy to have lived during the Michael Jackson years. He will forever be in my heart and MJ is my one true inspiration!! I will always love and support my hero, Michael Jackson, my true love for life. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Daphne, this is a great board and I'm glad you found us too. Welcome.
  • Welcome Daphne. MJ loves all his fans and appreciates our loyalty im sure. To be 26 again...ahhhhhhhhhh. I am nearly Micheals age. I will be 50 on Aug 8th and have loved him since i was 17. When I heard Off The Wall I fell madly in love. I have been crazy for him 33 yrs now and it saddens me to think of what the world has done to this beautiful soul. I truely hope he is happy in whatever he is doing. I pray he returns but if he choses not to then i will learn to live with that. We can all appreciate the music he left us with and try our best to make this a better place to love. I look at myself in the mirror daily and try to make a difference. So Daph hang in there....i think we are in this for the long haul! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Hi hi Daphne <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    We r all so glad your here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
    Thnx for coming here with us i really hope you find some answers you r looking for here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Hmmmm sure feels good to have another person added on to our successful journey <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I hope you have a great time here at the most <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

P.S I have been a Michael fan for 8 years now i was 5 when i really started to LOVE and enjoy him LOL September 7th will make 9 years woot woot <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    However i did listen to him first when i was 4 LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Hi Daphne, I'm from the Southern US too. I've been an MJ admirer since the 70"s. Yea I know, a long time. I will be 56 years old on August 30th (the day after MJ). I have believed in him and stood by him all of these years even when it wasn't the popular thing to do. But what can I say I just love everything about this man inside and out. He's just a beautiful person.

With that said Welcome to the forum, great to have you here. Looking forward to you take on things.

Love and Blessings