Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson's petition

edited January 1970 in News

After my second request for a copy of Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson's claim was rejected by RTL Boulevard this morning and their refusal to tell me who their source is I decided to make another screenshot of that claim and take a second look at it.

By comparing this screenshot to previous released court documents I was able to determine which form MPJ filed:

MPJclaim.jpg

DE111.jpg

The form used is DE-111, which can be found here: <!-- m -->http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms/documents/de111.pdf<!-- m -->

Now look at the marked checkbox:
MPJclaim_cutout.jpg

"Authorization to Administer Under the Independent Administration of Estates Act" is marked.

Going back to the website of the LA Superiour Court at <!-- m -->https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCa ... Type=Civil<!-- m -->, Case number BP117321:

LAcourt_docs.jpg

LAcourt_hearings.jpg

So...MPJ's claim is filed, and listed on the website of the LA Superior Court.

Am I correct when I say that "Party whitout attony" indicates that she filed the claim herself on July 23 2010 in Los Angeles?

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    it seems so, but it should say "attorney" I think instead of "attony" - or its just spelling mistake <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Nice find <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->, i think you re right Mo ... that for sure means she filed the claim herself .
    But i will wait and see what our "experts" here have to say about it .
  • it seems so, but it should say "attorney" I think instead of "attony" - or its just spelling mistake <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That is just one of her typos...same goes for "whitout"...
  • it seems so, but it should say "attorney" I think instead of "attony" - or its just spelling mistake <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That is just one of her typos...same goes for "whitout"...

Someone should fire his/her secretary , i guess <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yes, Mo you are right.
    Party without attorney is 'Self Representation in Court without an Attorney'.
    So she should be in LA on July 23..........
    And what about her English...?
    Let me refresh your memory: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/in-en/node/398162<!-- m -->
    Do you think she can represent herself...?

Sniff Sniff........ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes, Mo you are right.
    Party without attorney is 'Self Representation in Court without an Attorney'.
    So she should be in LA on July 23..........
    And what about her English...?
    Let me refresh your memory: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/in-en/node/398162<!-- m -->
    Do you think she can represent herself...?

Sniff Sniff........ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

errr....nope! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

( <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )
  • I have read an article that Diana Ross's sister stated Mocienne is not her child. Diana Ross's sister never met Michael Jackson. This is another mystery. Every day there is somthing, coming out. This Mocienne woman does not look like MJ nor like Diana Ross's sister, of Diana Ross herself. Why didn't she come out when Michael Jackson was alive. ( you know what I mean) He is alive.. Maybe I should say he was my husband I want his money too... l <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think we have stop believing every little thing we hear and read. This is my opinion. Love to you all. Blessings.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This is going to be fun, going to the super market to get some popcorn <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I have read an article that Diana Ross's sister stated Mocienne is not her child. Diana Ross's sister never met Michael Jackson. This is another mystery. Every day there is somthing, coming out. This Mocienne woman does not look like MJ nor like Diana Ross's sister, of Diana Ross herself. Why didn't she come out when Michael Jackson was alive. ( you know what I mean) He is alive.. Maybe I should say he was my husband I want his money too... l <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think we have stop believing every little thing we hear and read. This is my opinion. Love to you all. Blessings.

I totally agree with you!
    She came out after June 25, 2009...weird, huh? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

But you know, 'they don't care, they use me for the money' ...
  • This is going to be fun, going to the super market to get some popcorn <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think someone else also bought some popcorn <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

michael%20jackson%20gif.gif
  • 1sm213sharepopcorn.gif

Share please. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If there are typos doesn't that really mean that the document is a fake?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    That's some good detective work there Mo, well done and thanks!
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Nort Hill street ? ( checks screenshot)

Lmao <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

( passes popcorn)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! Mocienne woman!, Days ago I'm telling you to take your medication.

As for the errors would have to see that the impact of a typographical error in a legal document, and if the "error" affects the decision. For example if the name of a plaintiff or a defendant is poorly written, but either proves to be the person in question.
  • From her website:

Now I want justice. I am going to get the DNA test, which is going to proof Michael Jackson is my father.
    My lawyer ask me way I made this website.
    http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com/

If she has a lawyer then why didn't they file this for her?
    Obviously she doesn't have one.

She also clearly states her intention, to get a DNA test. I hope she is successful, only to get an exhumation order!
    If she exists, she is definitely not Michael's daughter but she may be a player in how this all unfolds.
  • From her website:

Now I want justice. I am going to get the DNA test, which is going to proof Michael Jackson is my father.
    My lawyer ask me way I made this website.
    http://www.mpjjacksonrevelation.com/

If she has a lawyer then why didn't they file this for her?
    Obviously she doesn't have one.

She also clearly states her intention, to get a DNA test. I hope she is successful, only to get an exhumation order!
    If she exists, she is definitely not Michael's daughter but she may be a player in how this all unfolds.

Since she is living in The Netherlands, I assume the lawyer she mentions on her website is Dutch. A Dutch Lawyer can't represent her in an American court of law. She would need a Californian lawyer or an American lawyer who can practice law in California to represent her in this case. Since she files as "Party without attorney" I don't think she has an American lawyer.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i don't know why i just thought of this( probably because i'm nut's ) but wasn't there something forever ago about an advertisment wanting actors who were not familiar with the 2005 stuff to play in a doc or movie or somethig? have i totally lost it or does someone else remember or does it even matter?
  • i don't know why i just thought of this( probably because i'm nut's ) but wasn't there something forever ago about an advertisment wanting actors who were not familiar with the 2005 stuff to play in a doc or movie or somethig? have i totally lost it or does someone else remember or does it even matter?

If I remember it correct it was the Michael Jackson Company who were looking for employers who didn't pay attention to the news in 2005... Let me look that up!

• Almost correct, it was The Michael Jackson Estate:

Michael Jackson Estate -- We Need Help!
    Originally posted Jan 22nd 2010 12:11 PM PST by TMZ Staff

0630_mj_ex_tmz_05-1.jpg

Michael Jackson's estate needs young, talented, self-motivating people who didn't pay attention to the news in 2004-2005.

Lawyers for Jackson's estate have just filed legal docs asking the probate judge for permission to hire people to run Michael Jackson's business.

Specifically, the estate needs co-executive and creative directors.

According to the docs, "With the proper executive and creative management and leadership, the opportunity exists for the MJJ Business to become one of the most profitable companies in the music industry."

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/22/michael-j ... ate-court/<!-- m -->

I remember how hard Souza and I laughed when we saw that article, as we both never followed the news regarding the allegations and the trial, so we thought about applying <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

Almost correct, it was The Michael Jackson Estate:

0630_mj_ex_tmz_05-1.jpg

Michael Jackson's estate needs young, talented, self-motivating people who didn't pay attention to the news in 2004-2005.

Lawyers for Jackson's estate have just filed legal docs asking the probate judge for permission to hire people to run Michael Jackson's business.

According to the docs, "With the proper executive and creative management and leadership, the opportunity exists for the MJJ Business to become one of the most profitable companies in the music industry."

I remember how hard Souza and I laughed when we saw that article, as we both never followed the news regarding the allegations and the trial, so we thought about applying <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And Mocienne applied for the job. They took a look at her, and realized that she did have a resemblence to both MJ and Barbara Ross (I really think they look similar) and she got the job. And I don't think she's that clueless, either, dumb spelling mistakes can be faked. They asked Barbara if she was a player, and she said, sounds like fun.
  • Is Mocienne certain she isn't confusing Michael and Jermaine? Ha ha!
  • the thing that i dont understand is if michael and diana was as close as i believe they were how could her sister have never met him? i think barbara is lying. mpj may not be her child but she would have surely have met mj at one point. unless she disassociated herself from her sister.
  • emeraldcityemeraldcity Posts: 222

Almost correct, it was The Michael Jackson Estate:

0630_mj_ex_tmz_05-1.jpg

And Mocienne applied for the job. They took a look at her, and realized that she did have a resemblence to both MJ and Barbara Ross (I really think they look similar) and she got the job. And I don't think she's that clueless, either, dumb spelling mistakes can be faked. They asked Barbara if she was a player, and she said, sounds like fun.

This just keeps getting better as each day goes by! There are some pretty "smooth investigators" here ... keep up the good work guys!!!

stuffing popcorn in my mouth like Mike in "Thriller" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yes indeed there are very good investigators. I can't wait to see who will be the next loved child of MJ.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I wonder who can it be? love everyone