Dr. Conrad Murray & Michael Jackson Thriller 2

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
edited January 1970 in News
I found this video very interesting.
Please check it out and give me your thoughts.
I hope this is not a topic that was already discussed but some of it I do feel we need to look at again.
Just go to youtube and type Dr. Conrad Murray and michael jackson thirller 2 part 9. Magicalxcapism did an excellent job!
Thank you for your support! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• DoDo Posts: 850
    I'm blown away by this.....
    Sorry I have no other words right now <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Thank you so much for posting this!
  • [youtube:1j3db3fp]

This is the video.
    Just one thing, in the song Smooth Criminal, Michael doesn't say "Dr. Murray", he says "mouth to mouth".
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    thank you for posting integrity, the ending pulled my heart strings <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> great video x
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Absolutely Brilliant! This video has "Michael" written all over it! Most of us already knew the Conrad Murray connection to Michael's unjust trials and I believe this video tells us what is in store for us next. The verse at the end gave me goosebumps, because this is Michael's Message. I am so honored to be a part of Michael's HIStory and I will fight for Justice, Freedom, Unity, Peace and Love, until the very end. We really can make a difference and with Michael leading the way, we WILL have a Loving and United world!
    Thank you for posting this video, we should post it on our facebook pages so more people become aware of it. Thanks again!

I love you so much Michael..."Heart" To "Heart"
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    AWESOME, BRILLIANT AT THE END!

BTW, It's been a long time no video from Tom-Pianogames-now CodeofThrillers.
  • Wow - incredible video. I've seen parts of this theory in other videos but to put it all together really makes it look so much more solid. I listened to the "Dr Murray" part in the song and if you close your eyes and just listen to the words you can hear "mouth to mouth resuscitation" but if you open your eyes it can also sound like "Dr Murray" so IDK..maybe Michael did that intention too. Thanks for sharing this video.
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    LOVE IT! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    WOW!!!astonishing video <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Goosebumps, tears, that upside down poem is incredible. Thanks.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Yes it was posted here <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12597<!-- l --> ^^
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Uhm, nvm that was part 8 O.o
    Yes it was posted here <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=12597<!-- l --> ^^
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    You are all beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS.
    WE ARE ALL ON THE RIGHT TRACK EVERYONE.
    PLEASE LET US NOT GIVE UP!
    WE ALL NEW FROM THE BEGINNING, WE ALL HAD THIS GUT FEELING INSIDE THAT SOMETHING WAS JUST NOT RIGHT, NOTHING MADE SINCE IN REGARDS TO WHAT WAS BEING TOLD BY THE MEDIA. WE SAW THROUGH THE LIES, THE DECEPTION, THE MINUPILATION BECAUSE WE ARE NOT THE SLEEPING GIANTS WE ARE THE GIANTS.
    I FEEL WITH ALL MY HEART IT WILL ALL BE REVEALED SOON.
    I DON'T KNOW WHEN, OR HOW I JUST KNOW IT WILL!
    WE ARE THE AWAKEND ONES READY TO MARCH INTO HELL FOR FOR A HEAVENLY CAUSE!
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Goosebumps, tears, that upside down poem is incredible. Thanks.
    Same here. That was amazing!
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    When everything is revealed it will SHOCK EVERY PERSON LIVING! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    You are all beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS.
    WE ARE ALL ON THE RIGHT TRACK EVERYONE.
    PLEASE LET US NOT GIVE UP!
    WE ALL NEW FROM THE BEGINNING, WE ALL HAD THIS GUT FEELING INSIDE THAT SOMETHING WAS JUST NOT RIGHT, NOTHING MADE SINCE IN REGARDS TO WHAT WAS BEING TOLD BY THE MEDIA. WE SAW THROUGH THE LIES, THE DECEPTION, THE MINUPILATION BECAUSE WE ARE NOT THE SLEEPING GIANTS WE ARE THE GIANTS.
    I FEEL WITH ALL MY HEART IT WILL ALL BE REVEALED SOON.
    I DON'T KNOW WHEN, OR HOW I JUST KNOW IT WILL!
    WE ARE THE AWAKEND ONES READY TO MARCH INTO HELL FOR FOR A HEAVENLY CAUSE!

Amen to that!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Does anyone know where that 'upside down' poem came from? Who wrote it?
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Integrity it was so amazing, so touching, i agree with everything stated in that video, esp. Murray's speech-it was so michaellike,thank u,God bless you for your beautiful words.
  • NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER STOP BELIEVING! NEVER WILL WE DOUBT UNTIL MICHAEL JACKSON'S RETURN.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I love this and am amazed by it. Thank you for posting.
  • This video is so beautiful. Thanks!